Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thanks Amie.

http://yfrog.com/h6hrabcvj

NYC sighting ?..

Alexandra. @ale3xcuba

So @jordomperignon is eating dinner next to Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively on a date at Nobu. Yes, this is her life. #daiagigirlproblems.

Alexandra @ale3xcuba

RT @jordomperignon "Sitting at a fucking table between tom hanks and ryan reynolds with blake lively!" #whatjordandoeswhileimdoingstats

Aw Blake and her nephew are so precious. :wub:

The tweetfest continues in NY... :D

Dashiell Bennett @dashb0t

Blake Lively/Ryan Reynolds sighting! (@ Shake Shack w/ 4 others) 4sq.com/zqAUVf

2:00 PM - 21 Feb 12 via foursquare

Dashiell Bennett @dashb0t

Just passed Blake and Ryan again on my way to subway, only now they have a dog with them. Stop following me, guys! #jointheGLcorps

2:34 PM - 21 Feb 12 via TweetDeck

Sophia Angeline @Sophia_Angeline

#cantbreathe just stood next to Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. Life has been made. She's even more gorgeous in person!!!!

6:36 PM - 21 Feb 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Hi Valentina . :wave:

I'm back after a short carnival holiday . I missed you girls

I've noticed that we have new fans.

Welcome :hug:

I've seen the episode of GG, I liked Blake (Serena). I hope the writers do not ruin it all now with a new bimbo. :yuckky:yuk8ss.gif

It seems that our girl also had a good weekend, all with ice cream. I'm happy for her l :laugh: :laugh:augh.gif

The picture of Blake with his nephew is so sweet.

The photo of the airport those socks Blake Blake!! l :laugh:

We need news of a new film Blake :yes:

How can this girl eat so much chocolate and ice cream and maintain this magnificent body?? :laugh:

Blake Lively: My dad’s my valentine

Blake Lively feels “lucky” to have her father on her arm this Valentine’s Day.

The stunning Gossip Girl actress is currently dating Green Lantern hunk Ryan Reynolds.

Although the pair have been an item for few months right now, Blake has reserved most of her February 14 activities for another important man in her life.

“I've been lucky to have my dad as my Valentine for years,” Blake told Life & Style magazine. “He takes me out to get chocolate and a teddy bear and flowers and a nice note. You don't need anything more than that.”

Blake won’t spend all of her time with her father on this romantic holiday. The star plans to feed her beau Ryan some delectable treats.

“[i love] chocolate-covered strawberries,” Blake gushed. “And everything with caramel -- and the square bars.”

Blake is so passionate about chocolate that she can’t imagine her life without the snack.

“I always have to have chocolate on hand, or it's a bad day,” Blake explained.

Blake has dated some of the most desirable men in Hollywood including her Gossip Girl co-star Penn Badgley and more recently Leonardo DiCaprio.

http://www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.asp?H...mp;nItemID=9746

Hmm I wonder if they will get to see the movie while they're making the titles... wish I could be an intern... :whistle:

Grand Jeté

@GrandJeteDesign

Grand Jeté's designing title sequences for Oliver Stone's film "Savages". Releases in theaters July 6!

17 Feb Grand Jeté Grand Jeté @GrandJeteDesign

Working on titles for Oliver Stone's new film. Exciting stuff goin' on over here at Grand Jeté!

16 Feb Grand Jeté Grand Jeté @GrandJeteDesign

working on a really exciting feature film. Internship opportunity available!

2:00 PM - 16 Feb 12 via web

From the editor at Simon and Schuster who is working on the Savages prequel... in his dreams :rofl:

Jofie Ferrari-Adler @JofieFA

Another day at home editing this killer prequel to SAVAGES. Doing it shirtless, just like Blake Lively would want me.

6:47 AM - 15 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone

^That is cool, nice to know the movie is chugging along just fine. I must admit my patience is wearing thin waiting for a trailer dammit :p

She got a Samantha Thavasa by Emily Mortimer bag named after her, it's called The Blake

It starts from like the minute mark.

We should be getting a bit more info on Savages next week according to the author's Twitter:

Don Winslow @donwinslow

I was just sent a sneak preview of next weeks @EW (Entertainment Weekly) Great story on #TaylorKitsch and #Savages. Check it out.

Hopefully we can finally get some pics with O/Blake and the boys.

^Oh cool! :D It might be on the newsstands already, but I get mine in the mail on Saturday.

Great compliment from Frida Giannini, the creative director at Gucci (Blake and Gucci would be a great fit, I think -- I like them better than Chanel most of the time, tbh :p)....

Wall Street Journal

TINA GAUDOIN ON STYLE

FEBRUARY 24, 2012

Frida Giannini: Rewriting History

As Milan Fashion Week Starts, Gucci's Creative Director Talks About Trends, TV and Sustainability

I have so many icons, but if I had to name you just three:

Kate Moss. I can't wait for a new face that represents what Kate means to the business. But for now, there is only Kate with this uniqueness of style and personality. She is incredible.

Jackie Kennedy. One of the most chic and elegant women ever. She is in our archive so much that I feel as if I have had the chance to meet her. I love how she mixed her look—the nonchalance of the trench and the headscarf. Such effortless elegance.

Blake Lively. There are lots of new actresses out there but—how can I put this?—many of them look the same. Blake is really the only one who has this sophisticated newness and attitude.

Seems like they are in Nashville now . :blush:

Some sightings

Katie Nowak ‏ @KN_nashville

I just walked past Ryan Reynolds at the Airport. Let me repeat: RYAN REYNOLDS. #fb

Katie Nowak ‏ @KN_nashville

Update: girl Ryan Reynolds was with was Blake Lively. Apparently they're dating. Of course.

Alisha Ortiz ‏ @aleighshaaa

Ryan Reynolds is at the Nashville airport.... Coming to visit me