Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

AskMen.com launched their Top 99 Women 2012 Edition, so at UGO we decided to create a companion list of fictional women that are rocking 2012; we pulled together the hottest women from comic books, TV shows, movies and video games into a list showing off the year's Hottest Fictional Women of 2012.

post-54639-0-1446092627-18911_thumb.jpg

36. Carol Ferris

It's important as a superhero to have a ladyfriend who knows your secret. Trying to keep your caped activities under wraps can drive you crazy. One of the best things about last year's Green Lantern movie was how quickly Carol Ferris (played by the tantalizing Blake Lively) figured out that Hal Jordan was the mysterious ring-wielding crimefighter. Let's face it: Lois Lane was pretty dumb to get fooled by a pair of glasses for so long. Carol isn't just a girlfriend, though - she's a fearless test pilot and fights against the menace of Parallax alongside Hal.

Thanks for the pix, news, and vids! :flower:

Vid of her from yesterday:

And speaking of trailers, some people are speculating Savages trailer could be attached to Safe House since they're both Universal projects, I really really hope so!

Presumably they could have screened the trailer for Universal execs along with the film. Then again, the decision to move up the release date is fairly recent so maybe not. It may take a few more weeks to get a trailer together. But Ima be there Feb. 10 to find out! :D Safe House getting really good 'buzz' around the net, btw.

Life for Blake Lively is like a Box of Chocolates

By Alexandra Cheney

For Blake Lively, the perfect Valentine’s Day begins and ends with the same activity, eating chocolate. The “Gossip Girl” actress turned up at the Andaz Hotel in Manhattan Wednesday to promote the holiday partnership between Godiva and Nicholas Sparks, who was also present and promoting his most recent book-cum-film, “The Lucky One.”

Lively, a self-proclaimed chocolate lover (like her mother, who was seen stuffing herself full of chocolates at the event) was on hand in a Valentino ensemble, eager to chat about the many ways she incorporates the ingredient into her diet (mostly in desserts, sometimes for breakfast). Lively stationed herself teetering in her Louboutin’s in front of a desk decorated with the chocolate-maker’s famous truffles, talking and laughing with Sparks. She spoke briefly about her coming role in “Savages,” where she stars as the kidnapped girlfriend of two marijuana growers, a stark departure from her role as Upper East Side socialite in “Gossip Girl.”

“My character has a lot to go through, being ripped from her home at night by a drug cartel, it’s not a normal experience,” said Lively. The film is directed by Oliver Stone and also stars Academy Award nominated Demian Bichir, John Travolta and Taylor Kitsch. Lively is headed to Bali next week to continue shooting.

Interesting. Hope she gets to spend Valentine's Day with Ryan though :wub: Although Bali is quite a nice and romantic destination too :p

:laugh: Like mother, like daughter. Her mommy is so cute in that vid. Bali? That's a long way to go to film some scenes. I'm guessing it would stand in for Mexico... maybe it's hard to film down there atm (especially a movie about drug cartel). She could already be on her way there if this tweet is to be believed...

Emma Shea @tou_sheaa

Wish my cousin didnt see ryan reynolds and blake lively making put at the private airport he works at...... #fml #theyrehot

4:03 PM - 3 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Here is a video

http://elletv.elle.com/video/1428048201001...ot-blake-lively

Penny is soooo cute .

Behind the Cover: Let's Get Physical

Then Lively scooped up her tiny sidekick and wheeled her Chanel trolley bag out the door, leaving us to guess where she was heading next

post-43201-0-1446092628-28241_thumb.jpg

Do you remember this ? :laugh: So maybe she was heading to Boston.. :laugh:

Aww Penny. :wub: I love how she's trying to climb Blake's stilettos ("pay attention to meee!" :laugh:). It looks like they used her jewelry for the shoot -- or she liked it so much they gave it to her. :D

Sprinkles Cupcakes Scottsdale

We are very excited to announce that S'more by Blake Lively raised $35,000 for Oxfam America! Sprinkles always donates 100 percent of the proceeds from each charitable cupcake.

Great news!!! :clap:

:clap: Good work!

If this twitte is true our girl is already on his way to Bali. This girl is from Singapore.

Eric Ng

@Lazylah Eric Ng

❤my adorable girl. Called me up soon as she touched down to tell me she met her idol blake lively on her flight.

Yep, looks like she's on her way to film Savages (SQ is Singapore Airlines)... is it true they changed the ending from what's in the book? I haven't read the book or the script...

yumeSabby サブリナ

Why my poly mate so lucky??? She had Blake Lively on her flight!!! (She's an air stewardess with SQ)

1 hour ago

itserikaaaa -ErikaKong ▼

HOLY SHIT OMGOMG!!!! To where?! RT @Dickiechard69: How cool is that? Blake lively is in my sister's flight!

6 hours ago

Yep, looks like she's on her way to film Savages (SQ is Singapore Airlines)... is it true they changed the ending from what's in the book? I haven't read the book or the script.

I hadn't heard anything about the ending of the film being changed (I haven't read the book but from reading up on it I think I get the idea of how the book ends). But they must be filming for a reason as I thought they had completely wrapped filming in the summer, and it doesn't seem to be reshoots but completely new scenes.

It was in this LA Times preview of Savages:

The screenplay largely follows the novel (the book's "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" ending may be tweaked a bit) and brings to physical life much of what Winslow imagined — including some indoor, hydroponic pot farms that look far too genuine. Thanks to their lab work, Chon and Ben are able to produce a cannabis strain second to none, leading them to see themselves more as inventors than law breakers.

LA Times

There are some places in the book that allude to the three leads living in Indonesia and I suppose them filming in Bali is to fulfill that. Another theory is that the ending Sannei refers to maybe didn't test well at the screenings and the studio had them film another one?

zoburger Zoe Hamburger

Parents had dinner @ Locanda Verde last night & heard Ryan Reynolds had just proposed to Blake Lively there earlier... Hopefully a rumor?

Yep... sure :laugh:

ETA:

jackienas Jackie Nasser

Spotted: Chuck Bass & Serena (aka Ed Westwick & Blake Lively) filming Gossip Girl at Jean Georges' The Mark restaurant on 77th Street

She's in NYC? :blink:

Many stars have changed up their hair for the sake of their role in a movie or TV show, but in Leighton Meester's case, it was a long-lasting change that would help shape who she is in Hollywood.

Josh Schwartz, co-creator of Gossip Girl, told The Hollywood Reporter Feb. 3 how Meester, a natural blonde, came to be the bold brunette that fans know her as today.

PHOTOS: Other stars who are natural blondes

"Leighton was a blonde when she came in to read, but Blake [Lively] was the blonde, so we asked her to color her hair," Schwartz said about her audition for the CW young adult drama. "A risky move on her part in the middle of pilot season, but she did a sink-rinse dye job to audition as a brunette."

Going brunette proved to be successful for Meester, who has been coined as fellow dark-haired actress Minka Kelly's twin. The two stars played opposite in the 2011 suspense flick The Roommate.

But the 25-year-old singer/actress wasn't the only Gossip Girl cast mate who altered her looks to land a lead role in the show, which is in its fifth season and recently celebrated its 100th episode.

"After we convinced [blake] to do television, the network was concerned that she was 'too California,'" Schwartz said. "So we dressed her up in boarding school attire -- clothes out of Stephanie's (Savage, co-creator) closet -- and straightened her hair to prove that she could look New York."

Another surprising fact from the auditions: smooth-talking Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass) originally auditioned for Nate Archibald (which is now played by a sunny-haired Chace Crawford.)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty...2#ixzz1liqUHtlB

Speaking of new endings...

Boston Globe

Prepare to see more of “The Town.” Ben Affleck’s 2010 movie about Charlestown bank robbers -- based on local writer Chuck Hogan’s thriller “Prince of Thieves” -- will be re-released as a collector’s edition DVD on March 6 with more scenes and a brand new ending. “Town” star Titus Welliver, who plays the Charlestown-bred agent working with Jon Hamm to catch Affleck, was in Boston yesterday for a special screening of the new version at Loews Boston Common. We met up with him at the Ritz, where he told us that the new “Town” isn’t an entirely different movie, but that the new ending is quite a change. He also told us that we’ll get to find out more about his character in these additional bits.

Welliver, who’s also been on “Deadwood,” “Lost,” “Sons of Anarchy,” and “The Good Wife,” just wrapped his third project with his pal Affleck. Before “The Town,” Welliver appeared in “Gone Baby Gone,” and co-stars in Affleck’s latest project “Argo,” which filmed around Virginia and Washington D.C. last year. Welliver said Affleck has always been a pro, even during his directorial debut. When Welliver and his wife first saw “Gone Baby Gone,” they thought: “This is not the effort of a first-time filmmaker.”

Welliver says part of the beauty of “The Town” is that the actors nail their Boston accents. He modeled his own Charlestown drawl on what he heard from the Teamsters. He says that Blake Lively had it right from Day 1 when the cast did a table read at Fenway Park. Before attending last night’s screening, Welliver was out at Tremont and Avery streets to watch the intersection get a temporary new name: The Town Take 2 Place.

It was in this LA Times preview of Savages:
The screenplay largely follows the novel (the book's "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" ending may be tweaked a bit) and brings to physical life much of what Winslow imagined — including some indoor, hydroponic pot farms that look far too genuine. Thanks to their lab work, Chon and Ben are able to produce a cannabis strain second to none, leading them to see themselves more as inventors than law breakers.

LA Times

There are some places in the book that allude to the three leads living in Indonesia and I suppose them filming in Bali is to fulfill that. Another theory is that the ending Sannei refers to maybe didn't test well at the screenings and the studio had them film another one?

Ah ok, I had no idea Bali was in the book. I'd be surprised if they've done test screenings already since it sounds like the Universal execs just saw it and moved up the date, but maybe... or maybe they're filming an alternate ending to see which one tests better. Or they're laying more of a foundation for the relationship between the O and her men, since that also factors heavily in the prequel that Don Winslow just finished. Whatever the case, it looks like more Blake (and Taylor Kitsch and Aaron Johnson), which is always a good thing. :D

No fur blanket to be seen, but I'm guessing Ryan is on Penny duty while Blake is away filming... ;)

Zimbio

February 7, 2012: Ryan Reynold's leaves Blake Lively's apartment and hops into a car.

No fur blanket to be seen, but I'm guessing Ryan is on Penny duty while Blake is away filming... ;)

Zimbio

February 7, 2012: Ryan Reynold's leaves Blake Lively's apartment and hops into a car.

I suppose Blake called the paps all the way from Bali and alerted them to Ryan leaving her apartment no? :p

Funny how she/her boyfriends have never been papped outside her apartment till today, luckily she's in Bali so she can't take the fall for this as gossip bloggers are wont to do.

Zimbio

I suppose Blake called the paps all the way from Bali and alerted them to Ryan leaving her apartment no? :p

Funny how she/her boyfriends have never been papped outside her apartment till today, luckily she's in Bali so she can't take the fall for this as gossip bloggers are wont to do.

Ah they're the same people who will be all "Where was Blake?!" when she's not at the premiere tonight. In other words, I wouldn't give them the time o' day. ;) Ryan was on the Today show this morning, will be on Letterman tomorrow night, and Live with Kelly on Thursday so I expect to see lots of these kind of photos. If he wasn't staying at Blake's, you would see pics of him outside his hotel. I wish he would walk the dogs past wherever GG is filming - there's always paps there and I miss my Paxter. :p

Hi girls. :wave:

I was here once again reading the interview in Elle and I started thinking that it seems that Blake read our post. For what she says in the interview was always what we say here about her boyfriends.

Another funny thing is that the cunning of the Blogs are now criticizing her for talking about his private life. This interview was urgently needed to clarify some things. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the interview.

Ah! Tomorrow the news will be "Ryan dumped Blake" :laugh:

I also feel the lack of Paxter. :laugh:

A little note this morning Ryan was yummy. Always well dressed. Of all the boyfriends of blake he is the best-dress. :blush:

This interview with Ryan is very funny, especially when the reporter tries to compare Blake and Sandy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/showcase/clips/...added/justadded

^No worries, I'm just referring to the fact that she's always blamed and accused of calling the paparazzi whenever a picture of her or her with her boyfriend is taken.

I was also pointing out that that picture of Ryan is the first time a picture has been taken outside her apartment but luckily she's in Indonesia right now so she can't be blamed for alerting the paparazzi to Ryan leaving her apartment. Hope I cleared things up? ;)