Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Regardless, Lively admits she's aware of the effect her famous face and body have on men. "I had a few strangers hit on me!" she marvels. "Some guy acted like he liked my hat. Another guy acted like he liked my shoes!" They're staring at your derrière, saying, ‘Hey, I really like your hat.’ Come on, dude!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am LOVING this new-found feistiness... go Blake!

Thanks for the pix! I think she's preparing us for Savages. Us Weekly has some excerpts from Elle...

I hope they're not blowing their promo wad too early though but I imagine that with the sudden move up of the Savages' release date, those precious summer months magazine covers have already been claimed by the girls in the summer blockbusters/superhero flicks (Emma Stone, Anne Hathaway, Scarlett, Marion Cotillard et al). Some of them have probably been booked more than a year in advance.

Blake Lively Covers Elle, Doesn’t Sleep Around

In the March issue of Elle, Gossip Girl star Blake Lively shows off her ridiculously good looks and fashion sense, modeling a red-hot Michael Kors swimsuit, suede and patent leather sandals by Pierre Hardy, a Blumarine jacket and other items.

Items most mortals couldn’t afford, and wouldn’t help us look as good as her anyway. Oh well! Did we mention she also dates Ryan Reynolds? Some people …

On top of all that, Blake actually seems like a cool girl and pretty down to Earth for a star on the rise. Excerpts from the 24-year-old’s interview with Elle …

On the men in her life: “I’ve had four boyfriends in my whole life. I’ve never been with anyone that’s not a boyfriend. If I spend time with a man, it’s because there’s somebody that I know well who has been a friend for a while.“

On not having a stylist: “When I go to an event, I’ll send Christian (Louboutin) a picture of my outfit and say, ‘What shoes do you think I should wear with this?’”

On kids: “I hope to have a few girls one day. If not girls, they better be trannies. I have some amazing shoes and bags and stories that need to be appreciated.”

On reports that she and Ryan are apartment hunting: “Newspapers say a lot of stuff. I wish I could afford half the places I hear I’m looking at. Sign me up!”

post-54098-0-1446092580-54026_thumb.jpgpost-54098-0-1446092580-5775_thumb.jpgpost-54098-0-1446092580-60466_thumb.jpg

Thanks Amie(aomg :p ) :)

thought since I'm posting, heres what was said by a Glamour editor in my most recent Glamour:

"If you could by one item for spring, what would it be?"

Editor: "Anything Blake Lively wears, both on Gossip Girl, and real life."

GodivaChoc Godiva Chocolatier

Blake Lively has arrived to announce #Godiva and @SparksNicholas VDay Sweetest Love Story Sweeps!

GodivaChoc Godiva Chocolatier

Blake Lively and @SparksNicholas - thank you for a wonderful launch of the #Godiva Sweetest Love Story Sweeps

Blake Lively's favorite Vday tradition is getting #Godiva with her dad for her mom! So sweet!

post-54098-1328136419_thumb.jpg

post-54098-1328136431_thumb.jpg

post-54098-1328136445_thumb.jpg

Wow the cover is beautiful! And you can really hear her 'voice' in this interview. ;) She looks absolutely amazing at the Godiva event, and I love the outfit from head to toe. :D

Oh! This is so funny I saw a TV program of the Spanish Canary Islands (they are very close to my island) RR giving autographs in Madrid, I could not see where. A girl says to him: We have one thing in common. He looks at her and she replies: Both love Blake Lively. Everyone started laughing. He smiled from ear to ear. :) :)

The Spanish are really bold :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aww I missed this before. So sweet! :wub: Thanks Anil! :flower:

Thanks Amie(aomg :p ) :)

thought since I'm posting, heres what was said by a Glamour editor in my most recent Glamour:

"If you could by one item for spring, what would it be?"

Editor: "Anything Blake Lively wears, both on Gossip Girl, and real life."

Lol one thing I have in common with the Glamour editor. ;) Thanks kat! :flower:

Her tone turns modest, as she reveals she’s pretty shy and doesn’t really go out on dates.

“I’ve never gone on a date… If I’ve ever had a man in my life, it’s because I know him well, and he really means something to me. I don’t take that stuff lightly. I’d rather be by myself than be spending any time or energy on somebody that I didn’t feel sure about,” she said.

With that said, Blake isn’t really into strangers approaching her and trying to make small talk. (Sorry guys!)

I like this. This girl is very smart :laugh: