Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Finally! Something from Savages! :woot:

From Universal Pictures Argentina:

Primera foto de #Savages nueva pel�cula de Oliver Stone con un gran elenco. En la foto Benicio del Toro y Blake Lively

Translation:

First photo of #Savages new Oliver Stone movie with a great cast. In the picture Benicio del Toro and Blake Lively

akkunkvciaakhlr.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OMG!!! :woot: :woot:

Great pic!!! :clap: Can't wait for this movie!

Blake Lively Dishes On Style & Diet: "I'm Really Lucky To Have A Good Metabolism"

By Rachel Levine

Blake Lively has it all. Hot career, hot boyfriend (hey, Ryan Reynolds) and hot style. At last night's Jason Wu for Target launch party in NYC, Blake shared some of her style secrets and her obsession for cooking!

The Gossip Girl star told reporters, "My style is always changing like me. I think to define it would be scary because as I grow up and as I change, so does my style. I look back on things I wore years ago and go, 'Oh no I would never wear that now.' But it represented me then and I loved it."

Blake also explained why she wanted to come out to help support her pal Jason Wu. "I'm such a fan of his, and I have been for so long. We were talking about how when we first met, Gossip Girl had just aired and it was before he dressed Michelle Obama. So we were both young and new to all of this and very naive, and to be here now and see what our journey's been for the last three years."

"We're both so lucky we've been pinching ourselves thinking, 'How cool is this?' But it's nice to have that comradery and also his lines are so beautiful; they're so classic and elegant and really timeless. He has such iconic shapes. His clothes look like a lady. I appreciate the sophistication."

What will Blake be wearing this upcoming season? She said, "I'll probably be in a lot of high waisted mini skirts and shorts."

When reporters inquired how Blake kept her famous figure, she attributed it to good genes! "I'm really lucky to have a good metabolism. When I have to get in shape for a movie then I can do it, I only had to do it once but I just love to cook a lot. And I think I use a lot of fresh produce, maybe that helps?"

It also helps that when asked what she loves to do in her downtime, the leggy blonde said, "Cook!"

Catch Blake on the special 100th episode of Gossip Girl airing this Monday at 8 p.m. ET.

Haha never change Blake :laugh:

Thanks for all the pix and news! :flower:

Finally! Something from Savages! :woot:

From Universal Pictures Argentina:

Primera foto de #Savages nueva pel�cula de Oliver Stone con un gran elenco. En la foto Benicio del Toro y Blake Lively

Translation:

First photo of #Savages new Oliver Stone movie with a great cast. In the picture Benicio del Toro and Blake Lively

akkunkvciaakhlr.jpg

Cool! :clap: It's making the rounds of all the film sites now. Taylor Kitsch says expect a "hard R" rating.

Blake and Chloe look so cute together in their matching monochrome. Chloe's reminds me of Blake's Sprinkles cupcake outfit. How nice of Blake to show support for an old friend and bring along a new one. :)

A few more pix from yesterday with the Mayor at DNAInfo... I like this one -- looks like Penn trying to burn his message into the mayor's head :rofl:

post-43201-0-1446092546-22675_thumb.png

According to executive producers Joshua Safran and Stephanie Savage, who were hanging out at the Humphrey Loft after the mayor's press conference, Ms. Lively is the cast member most likely to end up in Hizzoner's seat someday. "Leighton [Meester, who plays Blair Waldorf] might not want the burden," Ms. Savage said. "She's a free-spirit."

"[Ms. Lively] has a commanding presence," Mr. Safran said. "I looked to Blake when I got off the stage today and Blake said, 'You did good!' And I was like: 'Oh, phew! Blake said I did good.'"

Wall Street Journal

Would be great if they wrote Serena more like that, eh? ;)

Urgh I'm feeling so stabby right now. This is just so unfair and I feel really really bad for Blake. No one deserves to go through what she has.

Let's just try to be strong girls, this too shall pass. We should be rest assured that she can definitely only go up from here despite all the bad news.

I'm not reading much in the way of news, but I gather the role went to someone else. I can understand that, it happens all the time, but the way this went down was really unfair to Blake. If the money people wanted a bigger "star," they had a responsibility to make it known before they signed on to Soderbergh's casting choices. I know I won't be seeing this movie, or any movie associated with these people. My small little protest. :p

But one thing we shouldn't forget or let get lost in the other chatter: we know his first choice was Blake, and not whomever they cast. ;) He has had a lot more hits than misses when it comes to the young actors he's chosen to work with over the years. It's a shame Blake didn't get a chance to be one of them with this film, but her day will come. Onto Savages...