Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Oh yeah so she's def gonna be in ELLE. I posted another tweet about it a couple of weeks ago too. Wouldn't be too surprised to hear she was in Paris though, we've not had a sighting since she came back to NY on Monday. Paris is just a 6hr flight.
JAY @Unconquerable24

My baby was in Paris this past weekend styling Blake lively for a shoot. Wanna post pics.

But that'll have to wait till the magazine cover premiers.

The photos will be in Elle!.... I think lol

@jesstinybird I know me too! The photos were gorgeous.

I think this is the Twitter account for the stylist, but I can't tell if it's a new pic of Blake or not:

Instagram

Devyn Mackey:Stylist @iCassiusMFresh

Wrkn in Paris instagr.am/p/jsJjj/

1:40 PM - 22 Jan 12 via Instagram

oh no have fun in new orleans.... paris he i come can't wait til monday #reunited

7:19 AM - 19 Jan 12 via web · Details

ETA: It kind of looks like her Chanel handbag shoot, no?

Crap... so we've been had? Not cool :blah:

Oh yeah so she's def gonna be in ELLE. I posted another tweet about it a couple of weeks ago too. Wouldn't be too surprised to hear she was in Paris though, we've not had a sighting since she came back to NY on Monday. Paris is just a 6hr flight.
JAY @Unconquerable24

My baby was in Paris this past weekend styling Blake lively for a shoot. Wanna post pics.

But that'll have to wait till the magazine cover premiers.

The photos will be in Elle!.... I think lol

@jesstinybird I know me too! The photos were gorgeous.

I think this is the Twitter account for the stylist, but I can't tell if it's a new pic of Blake or not:

Instagram

Wrkn in Paris instagr.am/p/jsJjj/

1:40 PM - 22 Jan 12 via Instagram

oh no have fun in new orleans.... paris he i come can't wait til monday #reunited

7:19 AM - 19 Jan 12 via web · Details

ETA: It kind of looks like her Chanel handbag shoot, no?

Crap... so we've been had? Not cool :blah:

I don't know about that. The date stamp on that tweet is Sunday, and the earlier tweet on the 19th makes it sound like whatever he is working on in Paris will happen on a Monday. He also mentions New Orleans and says "reunited" in that previous tweet on the 19th .... referring to Blake? There were no pix of her going to N.O. until the 20th. Maybe he worked with her on the Chanel shoot and that's why he posted the old pic. His friend says he can't post the new ones, and happens to mention Elle, the mag we were speculating about before based on tweet about an Elle intern who met Blake. Lots of coincidences. On the other hand, that intern was in NY and other tweets place her coming back to Boston on Monday afternoon. And would a stylist have immediate access to new pix taken for a major magazine like Elle? Anyway, if it is some kind of hoax it's a pretty sophisticated one. ;) But no worries, I have faith there will be at least one cover somewhere for Savages. :)

I don't know about that. The date stamp on that tweet is Sunday, and the earlier tweet on the 19th makes it sound like whatever he is working on in Paris will happen on a Monday. He also mentions New Orleans and says "reunited" in that previous tweet on the 19th .... referring to Blake? There were no pix of her going to N.O. until the 20th. Maybe he worked with her on the Chanel shoot and that's why he posted the old pic. His friend says he can't post the new ones, and happens to mention Elle, the mag we were speculating about before based on tweet about an Elle intern who met Blake. Lots of coincidences. On the other hand, that intern was in NY. and other tweets place her coming back to Boston on Monday afternoon. And would a stylist have immediate access to new pix taken for a major magazine like Elle? Anyway, if it is some kind of hoax it's a pretty sophisticated one. ;)

Yeah I was also thinking that it's possible she did her cover shot in NY back when I posted that tweet on the 4th? or 9th? of January and then the photo shoot she's working on now could be the editorial part. It's quite possible. Like you said, it's an awful lot of coincidences (esp New Orleans and that tweet that Anil mentioned that put her in Paris on Monday) for it not to pan out somehow.

I like this

Steven Soderbergh’s having kind of a crap week, what with disappointing numbers for his latest action flick, Haywire, and the news that Annapurna Pictures backed out of one of his next projects, Side Effects. But we feel more sorry for Blake Lively, as some industry sources are speculating that backers aren’t so sure she can handle the role of a young woman caught in a love triangle with her doctor (Jude Law) and her paroled husband (Channing Tatum). It sounds like a heavy step up from Gossip Girl and Green Lantern, but it wouldn’t be the first time Soderbergh has managed to make a movie star into a serious actress. (One of those actresses, Catherine Zeta-Jones, has signed on for another role in Side Effects, giving ol’ Steven a vote of confidence.) Then again, he’s also had a few misses in that category too.

http://www.thefablife.com/2012-01-26/blake...leading-ladies/

More from the 100th episode event with Bloomberg... check out Penn's t-shirt. :thumbsup:

Flickr

post-43201-0-1446092537-56201_thumb.png

Capital

New York Daily News

post-43201-0-1446092537-5789_thumb.png

Here’s the scoop: Thanks to shows like “Gossip Girl,” New York City had its biggest year ever on the small screen in 2011.

Mayor Bloomberg made that announcement Thursday as he visited the show’s set in Queens to celebrate its 100th episode. “New York City has surpassed all previous records for film and television production,” Bloomberg said at Silvercup Studios in Long Island City. Flanked by the show’s sexy stars, Blake Lively, Ed Westwick, Kaylee DeFer and Kelly Rutherford, Bloomberg crowed, “New York City is a television town.”

“Gossip Girl” is one of 23 TV series that were shot in the city last year. A decade ago, just nine TV shows could carry the label “Made in New York.”

And there’s lots of money in TV. Over the past five years, some $200 million was spent on local development just to produce “Gossip Girl,” a show that has provided a livelihood to 6,300 people working both in front of the cameras and behind the scenes, city officials said.

Last year, the popular show about the scandals of wealthy New Yorkers in Bloomberg’s neighborhood — the upper East Side — employed 180 crew members, 120 principal actors and uses 500 local vendors, they said.

It sounds like a heavy step up from Gossip Girl and Green Lantern, but it wouldn’t be the first time Soderbergh has managed to make a movie star into a serious actress. (One of those actresses, Catherine Zeta-Jones, has signed on for another role in Side Effects, giving ol’ Steven a vote of confidence.) Then again, he’s also had a few misses in that category too.

It's not such a heavy step up from some of the other roles she's taken on (Private Lives of Pippa Lee, E&A), it's not her first major movie role (Savages is), and Soderbergh is known for getting good performances with actors who've had experience on tv series and a decent script. He's taken one unnecessary risk, IMO (Sasha whatserface), but that was for a very specific role (same reason they cast her on Entourage ;) ). The rest have turned out pretty well. I like that he still thinks outside the box when it comes to casting and everything else, especially when so many of his stature are content to rest on their laurels and churn out the same old stuff with the same actors everyone else uses.

I do like Penn's shirt but I don't like the fact that he wore it to an event for the show. I don't know... it wasn't the right time and place for that. His outfit in general is just terrible, reminds me of my old English prof that kept trying to be hip :laugh: especially with that horrible corduroy jacket.

event!!

TargetStyle Target Style

Red carpet love! @JasonWu with @ChloeGMoritz and Blake Lively #JasonWuforTarget !! instagr.am/p/k-RIA/

CRUZMEDIA CRUZ MAGAZINE

#style RT @jimshi809: “@LaForce_Stevens: Blake Lively walking @targetsyle red carpet on the arm of @jasonwu instagr.am/p/k-Du6/”

She looks so lively !!

According to executive producers Joshua Safran and Stephanie Savage, who were hanging out at the Humphrey Loft after the mayor's press conference, Ms. Lively is the cast member most likely to end up in Hizzoner's seat someday. "Leighton [Meester, who plays Blair Waldorf] might not want the burden," Ms. Savage said. "She's a free-spirit."

"[Ms. Lively] has a commanding presence," Mr. Safran said. "I looked to Blake when I got off the stage today and Blake said, 'You did good!' And I was like: 'Oh, phew! Blake said I did good.'"

Wall Street Journal