Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Another movie to Ryan. This man has a lot of work .... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Reynolds to Star in Indie Biopic 'Big Eyes'

The film, which Tim Burton will produce, is based on the true story of Margaret and Walter Keane, whose pop-eyed paintings became a sensation in the 1960s.

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Reynolds are attached to star in the indie biopic Big Eyes, which is based on the true story of Margaret and Walter Keane, whose pop-eyed paintings became a sensation in the 1960s.

Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski will write and direct the film, with Tim Burton set to produce via his Tim Burton Productions. Lynette Howell and Jamie Patricof will also produce through Electric City Entertainment. Principal photography is scheduled to begin this spring.

The Keanes' lives were filled with controversy: Though Margaret (who will be played by Witherspoon) was the true talent, Walter (Reynolds) claimed credit for her work, which was sold under his name.

"We are ecstatic to have this dream cast for our dream project," Alexander and Karaszewski said in a joint statement. "Walter is a larger-than-life antihero -- charming, funny, dangerous, and a little crazy. Ryan will knock it out of the park. As for Reese, she will be perfect as Margaret -- soulful, decent, transforming from vulnerability to learning to fight for herself."

Karaszewski and Alexander, whose credits include The People Vs. Larry Flynt and Man on the Moon, previously collaborated with Burton on Ed Wood.

Reynolds will next been seen in the Universal thriller Safe House, whichs bows Feb. 10. Witherspoon will next appear in Fox's This Means War, which opens Feb. 17.

Alexander and Karaszewski are represented by UTA. Reynolds is represented by CAA and Witherspoon is represented by CAA and Management 360. Burton is repped by WME.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rees...m-burton-283873

Get Glowy Skin Like Blake Lively!

At a screening of Haywire in New York City, Blake Lively‘s flawless complexion was front and center, even in the dead of winter. If your skin is naturally clear, a tinted foundation topped with a sheer highlighting powder can take it to the next level. The lightweight lotion will even skin tone and lend extra radiance; a gentle dusting of powder brightens dull areas and can provide a bit of extra coverage. Apply powder in a polishing motion, using small circular motions to ensure it’s fully blended and doesn’t settle into fine lines. For more tips on how to make your skin look its best, click through the gallery!

http://news.instyle.com/2012/01/21/blake-l...y-skin-secrets/

Thanks all for the great pictures and news! Wasn't expecting the pictures and so much information at all (esp the pics) so it was nice to come home too. She looks so happy and they just look so compatible and satisfied, I'm loving it! Happy for Ryan's new project although like you guys I can't stand Reese too despite her having starred in some of my all-time favorite movies :p

A minor detail from a recent Soderbergh interview:

Q:You seem to be busier than ever at the moment; "Contagion" last September, "Haywire" in January, "Magic Mike" in the Summer, and "The Bitter Pill"...

A:It's not supposed to come out until March. But you never know.

Oh and Channing Tatum mentioned in a Collider interview that he's going to be play a stockbroker in this movie. I'm guessing he got sent to prison for white collar crimes :idk:

Is it possible that we'll get 3 Blake films this year? Is this real life or fantasy? lol.

Seems like Ryan has some work to do today in New Orleans. So ...where is Blake , now ... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

SOBsalonspa styles on broadway

loves seeing the camera crew setting up to film this morning and finding out Ryan Reynolds and Mark Wahlberg are the stars!!!

13 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

thejenwestquest Jen West

Ryan Reynolds and Mark Wahlberg sightings in front of our conference hotel! :) yfrog.com/o0shrvuj

10 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

post-52390-0-1446092525-73961_thumb.jpg

Seems like Ryan has some work to do today in New Orleans. So ...where is Blake , now ... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Gossip Girl was filming at a school today and no Blake sightings so I'm guessing she wasn't there. RIPD wrapped filming today in Boston, but no Ryan sightings, either. Mark and Russell Crowe have been filming a movie in New Orleans, but I haven't heard anything about Ryan being in it. Anyway, it sounds like they left N.O. for Boston today... Maybe time to pack up, claim Paxter and go to NY for awhile...

hannah l. park @hannah_lusia

Sad to leave the 72 degrees sunshine paradise for 32 degree snowy slush. See ya soon bean town

2:07 PM - 23 Jan 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Desirae @fezpo

@hannah_lusia bet it helped that you saw ryan reynolds and blake lively on the plane there haha

In reply to hannah l. park

For your late night amusement.... the National Enquirer is going to the dogs... :laugh:

CRANKY CRONE DISSES BLAKE LIVELY’S “DOG”

By Mike Walker

Published on: January 23, 2012

“Gossip Girl” BLAKE LIVELY, dining at a Hollywood eaterywith a galpal, was stunned when a 70-ish woman suddenly started ranting loudly to the manager – and pointing right at her!

“I want the dog sitting next to that woman to be removed immediately,” barked the old broad.

“It’s against the law, and it’s NOT sanitary to have a dog in a restaurant.”

When the manager, looking confused, said he didn’t understand what she was referring to, the woman howled: “That dog, lying next to that woman on the banquette.”

Frustrated at not being understood, the woman stood up and made a beeline for Blake – but suddenly realized when she got up close that the star’s “dog” was actually a handbag made of fluffy, faux white fur.

Turning beet-red, the woman gasped: “I’m so embarrassed! I guess these old eyes are due for another checkup.”

Blake instantly jumped up, gave the old gal a big hug and told her sweetly: “Please, don’t worry about it

Thanks JouJou for the tweets. :hug: Seems like they came back to Boston yesterday .

Yeah , I haven't heard that Ryan would work with Mark, neither. :unsure: so I feel odd that Ryan was there with Mark , or maybe it was not Ryan ,just a Ryan Reynolds look alike .:p

Lol..National Enquirer always makes me laugh . :whistle::laugh: