Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

FourSeas IceCream

It was so nice to meet Blake and Ryan Reynolds tonight at the store. they were very nice.

They must really like ice cream :p

FourSeas IceCream

She said they made a special trip from Boston just to come to 4 Seas. She had read somewhere that it was worth a 300mi detour .... something like that... She was very bubbly and friendly. He was mellow and chatted a bit.

Maybe old....I don't know.

Yep, it's old. But I love this pic! :blush:

FourSeas IceCream

It was so nice to meet Blake and Ryan Reynolds tonight at the store. they were very nice.

They must really like ice cream :p

FourSeas IceCream

She said they made a special trip from Boston just to come to 4 Seas. She had read somewhere that it was worth a 300mi detour .... something like that... She was very bubbly and friendly. He was mellow and chatted a bit.

And who doesn't love ice cream? :drool: :laugh:

Yeah, what burns is that she doesn't "know her place" (and that reflects more badly on them than anything, God forbid a young woman be ambitious), they want her to be doing foolish rom-coms and Katherine Heigl type movies but Blake doesn't make their job easy for them lol........And the way the flip facts about Blake and Leighton is astounding, over on IMDb they were saying Blake is doing commercial movies while Leighton is the serious one doing indies which is so silly because with this Soderbergh project, Blake is about to start her 4th indie, while Leighton is doing tripe like The Roommate, Monte Carlo and an Adam Sandler movie but her fans harp on her one indie.

I hate comparing them really cos I don't mind Leighton in general but Leighton fans are just too ridiculous and it gets really frustrating seeing them spew all this crap about Blake because we Blake fans are generally too passive and non-confrontational. Just because Leighton's brand of hysterical overacting suits Gossip Girl's heightened reality doesn't make her a good actress. She hasn't gotten any stunning or outstanding reviews the way Blake has and the way they call Blake a bad actress is just foolish because how would you judge good acting with a poorly written show like GG or a poorly written movie like GL. Even Armie Hammer was horrible in GG ffs. Oh well...

IKR!!! The fans on the GG and Leighton Imdb pages are so delusional!! I remember when the roommate was coming out, and I was on the GG imdb page saying how Leighton was better than that and that she needs to stop accepting teen films if she wants a better chance of a career post GG. All her fans jumped on me and said how she's taking a better and different career path then most young actresses. I was like WTF! How is doing a film like The Roommate and Monte Carlo different and better. Ppl who take films like that usually have no better offers imo. But they were so blinded that they made those films sound like legit indie films. That was when I stopped posting on there - cos there's NO COMMON SENSE AT ALL!!

I agree that Blake and Leighton are different; its just sad that Leightons fans dont realise that. The main difference for me is their approach to work/fame etc. Like Blake imo actually is very smart and strategic in the type of roles/endorsements she accepts where as to me Leighton just takes whats offered to her. For e.g. look at how many endorsements Leighton has, where as Blake actually waited for the one she actually wanted - Chanel.

Other positive news, Quentin Tarantino seems to be one of the few people who liked Green Lantern :laugh: Maybe a role for Blake in one of his movies huh? ;)[/quote]

Quentin knows his stuff. ;) I still haven't seen GL... I'm just not a fan of movies based on comic books in general, though I liked Nolan's Batman movies and Robert Downey Jr. playing himself as Iron Man alright, and Ryan's take on Deadpool / Wade Wilson in Blade and Wolverine was hilarious and the best part of both movies. I have seen clips of GL and read reviews, and the main problem seems to lie with the script and some of the special effects. Bringing it back to Blake, I would love to see her work with Uma again, and QT would be an awesome person to do it :yes:

So, everybody said, “Come on, now you’ve got to do the commercial movie. You didn’t do it last year and you want to show that you can exist on both platforms of TV and movies.’” But there wasn’t anything I was passionate about. So, I traveled for a month. I work on other characters so often, developing other characters—I need to develop my own character, too.

Smart young woman. :yes:

Very smart woman - thats why I love her.

Yh I would love Blake to work with QT. Remember that pic of Blake and QT at the Will & Kate Bafta Gala - I said how Blake would be perfect in Kill Bill 3 as Uma's daughter because thats what KB3 is about.

Also love the new name - although I will miss amogthereckless cos it always made me laugh :lol:

SAVAGES Set Photo Features John Travolta and Taylor Kitsch

post-54639-0-1446092460-1756_thumb.jpg

Here’s one set photo from the upcoming Savages project.

I’m sure you’re already familiar with this movie, simply because we wrote about it but although the movie is set to open this September – getting an image from it seems like a miracle. So, enjoy this one!

As you see, Oliver Stone is explaining something to John Travolta and Taylor Kitsch but it looks that Travolta definitely hates his meal.

It has nothing to do with the official plot, right? Don’t know, but the rest of the cast looks great as well because Blake Lively, Aaron Johnson, Uma Thurman, Benicio Del Toro, Salma Hayek, Emile Hirsch and Demian Bichir are all on board for this one!

Savages is based on Don Winslow’s best-selling crime novel and follows Laguna Beach entrepreneurs and his closest friend who run a lucrative, homegrown industry-raising some of the best marijuana ever developed.

They also share a love with girl named Ophelia and the life is idyllic until the Mexican Baja Cartel decides to move in and demands that the trio partners with them.

As we said, movie is set to open on September 28th, 2012.

I joked about this before, but for real, is there something -- or rather someone -- in the bag? Or am I seeing things? :blink:

Zimbio

post-43201-0-1446092461-16999_thumb.png

Ryan Reynolds returns to his apartment with his dog Baxter after a day of filming on location for his upcoming movie 'R.I.P.D.'.

(January 16, 2012 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)