Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Marjaholm26 Marja holm

found out a friend from highschool is an Intern in NY with ELLE, and got to play with Blake Lively's dog during her cover shoot #jealousss

Possible ELLE cover coming up? I know she's never been on ELLE US before despite having been on every other international ELLE cover, she did shoot with them before her team decided to cut their losses during GL promo period.

A new photoshoot!!!! finally :laugh:

I like this article

OK! NEWS: RYAN REYNOLDS BRINGS BLAKE LIVELY TO HIS HOMETOWN OF VANCOUVER

Ryan Reynolds brought girlfriend Blake Lively home for Christmas after just a few months of dating. Is that too soon to be thrown into holidays with the relatives?

I think it’s sweet that Ryan Reynolds brought Blake Lively home for the holidays to meet his family and see his hometown. He’s obviously very into her, and I’m sure his family was delighted to have them visit. Actors have busy schedules and they have to seize the opportunity to see their families when they can regardless of how long they’ve been dating.

Tip: It’s when your new love doesn’t introduce you to his family that you need to worry

Happy New Year!!! Thanks for all the pix, articles, and tweets! :flower:

From TVLine's predictions for 2012:

6002gossipgirl111229142.jpg

Spotted: A Final Season For Gossip Girl

The CW will bring Gossip Girl back for a sixth and final season, but there's a catch: Blake Lively's busy film career will mean considerably less air time for Serena.

Maybe they know something we don't? Although if this was to come true, I'd really like proper closure for Serena since they've done a piss poor job on her character so far.

Fingers crossed for her though that she makes the transition gracefully and seamlessly since there's nothing more people love to see than failed TV-to-movie stars.

Interesting... TV Line is Michael Aussiello's new-ish site, and he seemed to be in the know with all things GG while he was at Entertainment Weekly. I like this quote from him about Blake vs. Serena... ;)

Question: Rumor has it that Serena and Dan’s book will continue to collide on Gossip Girl — what does this mean for Dan and Serena? —S.H.

Ausiello: It means S will channel her inner thespian and pretend to bury the hatchet with her ex in an effort to get him to sign over the movie rights to the controversial tell-all. I’m guessing Dan will see right through it, though. Blake Lively is a terrific actress; Serena, not so much.

And while I'm not a regular GG viewer, I can't wait for this... :D

Question: Tell me something new about Gossip Girl‘s 100th episode. —Courtney

Ausiello: Intel continues to trickle in and, if what I’m hearing about the episode’s final act is true, it has the potential to be the single greatest hour of my life television ever.

Question: Is the Gossip Girl dream sequence that leaked online last week from the 100th episode? —Anna

Ausiello: Yes, Serena will be channeling her inner Marilyn in Episode 100 on January 30.

Marjaholm26 Marja holm

found out a friend from highschool is an Intern in NY with ELLE, and got to play with Blake Lively's dog during her cover shoot #jealousss

Possible ELLE cover coming up? I know she's never been on ELLE US before despite having been on every other international ELLE cover, she did shoot with them before her team decided to cut their losses during GL promo period.

Hmm I bet it's something new... that Elle photo shoot that made the international covers was awhile ago, and most internships don't usually last that long. And she has two films coming out next year -- oops, make that this year :D -- so I would expect something to be in the works...

Btw, Don Winslow tweeted this a couple weeks ago... I wonder if Ophelia is in the prequel at all...

donwinslow Don Winslow

The prequel to Savages is done and into S&S! The title will be announced soon. Very excited for everyone to read this! Coming 2012 w/ film

14 Dec

Sounds like B&R had fun over the the holidays, stuck on a broken ski lift for an hour aside (but hey even that sounds kind of romantic ;) ). Here's some random Utah tweets now that they're safely back in NY / Boston :laugh:

Buhhhhlake Blake Peterson

It's chill. Just met Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively Christmas shopping. They parked next to us. instagr.am/p/bSj-B/

24 Dec

take_ahill_pill Mary Hill Brooks

Spotted: Blake lively and Ryan Reynolds #hottestcoupleever

27 Dec

take_ahill_pill Mary Hill Brooks

@erose19 at a restaurant in park city, Utah #sheissofreakingpretty

27 Dec

crazyfamilyvaca Brenner Jones

josh ruined our family vacation. he made us lose the race to coach Bolton. yeeah. #crazyfamilyvacations

28 Dec

crazyfamilyvaca Brenner Jones

Ryan Reynolds joined us in tubing last night. I guess the sexiest man alive wanted to meet the sexiest family alive. #crazyfamilyvacation

29 Dec

tessabates tessa bates

so everyone's all excited ryan reynolds is in midway and completely ignoring the more important fact that he's with blake lively.

29 Dec

MarkTwainCrying Brian MaWhinney

@tessabates Tell me about it. Everyone was freaking out that he was at the DK, but no one mentioned he was with Serena van der Woodsen

29 Dec

Btw, Anil, you mentioned Safe House premiere (Ryan's film with Denzel) - it's on February 7. Later that month he's scheduled to participate in a benefit for Loma Linda Children's Hospital, where my auntie works. I'm guessing Blake will still be working on GG, but I'll keep my eyes peeled. ;)

ETA: Forgot about Boise ;)

Facebook | Westside Drive-in

A-list actor Ryan Reynolds and "Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively were seen yesterday by Chef Lou & his crew eating dinner at the Westside! The pair have been seen cozying up together in New York, Boston, Vancouver, and now AT THE WESTSIDE! Chef Lou talked with them briefly. Chef Lou says they thoroughly enjoyed their meal. Blake had a 1/2 rack Pepsi Cola BBQ Baby Back Ribs and Ryan had a Guacamole Burger with grilled onions, and of course, a couple famous Westside Shakes. Thanks for stopping by you two! We were honored to have you!

December 23, 2011 at 10:25am ·

Thanks everyone :p

Katherinne Rangel katvrangel

I just found out Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are in Heber right now!!! Why the hell am I not there? #stalkerradarison

22 minutes ago

Heber is near Park City.

Now,there is another Heber sighting :

Jamie Heywood Whittier

6 hours ago

Apparently Ryan Reynolds was at my gym last week working out. Those stars...they really ARE just like us.

This girl is in Heber ,Utah.

LoL..I remember that Blake ever said Ryan was working out like crazy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:heart:

“Blake is just so nice. She came to my very first New York gig and has been a huge support in the States. Her mum and brother have come to the shows and then I had a slot on an episode of Gossip Girl.”

— Florence Welch, discussing her friendship with Blake Lively.

Simon & Schuster To Coincide Don Winslow Prequel Novel Bow With Release Of Oliver Stone-Directed ‘Savages’

New York, NY, January 4, 2012: Simon and Schuster announced today that Don Winslow’s The Kings of Cool, the much-anticipated prequel to his New York Times bestseller Savages will be published to coincide with the release of Academy Award winning filmmaker Oliver Stone’s major film of Savages from Universal Pictures in September 2012. Savages stars Oscar winner Benicio Del Toro (Traffic), Taylor Kitsch (Friday Night Lights, John Carter, Battleship), Blake Lively (Gossip Girl, The Town) Aaron Johnson (Anna Karenina), two-time Oscar nominee John Travolta, Oscar nominee Uma Thurman, Emile Hirsch (Milk), Mia Maestro (Twilight) and Oscar nominee Salma Hayek. The screenplay is written by Shane Salerno & Don Winslow & Oliver Stone.

In Savages, Don Winslow introduced Ben and Chon, twentysomething best friends who risk everything to save the girl they both love, O. Among the most celebrated literary thrillers in recent memory, Savages was a Top 10 Book of 2010 selection by Janet Maslin in the New York Times and Stephen King in Entertainment Weekly as well as Sarah Weinman in The Los Angeles Times and publications around the world.

Now, in The Kings of Cool, his high-octane prequel, Winslow reaches back in time to tell the story of how Ben, Chon and O became the people they are. Spanning fifty years, from 1960s Southern California to the recent past, it is a tale of family in all its forms—fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, friends and lovers. As the younger generation does battle with a cabal of drug dealers and crooked cops, they come to learn that their future is inextricably linked with their parents’ history. A series of breakneck twists and turns puts the two generations on a collision course, culminating in a stunning showdown that will ultimately force Ben, Chon, and O to choose between their real families and their love for each other.

Sounds exciting ;)

A few here and there things from Vogue.com:

Last night, Chanel Beauté held a soiree and silent auction to benefit RxArt, a nonprofit organization which places art in health-care facilities to encourage hopefulness and healing among patients and their families. The evening also marked the launch of the third edition of Between the Lines, RxArt's popular contemporary art coloring book. Jen Brill, Poppy Delevingne, Leigh Lezark, Caroline Sieber, and Vanessa Traina were a beautiful band of Chanel-clad hostesses, each wearing her own take on party attire... Delevingne had just arrived in New York from London. Despite just having deplaned, Delevingne looked radiant. “I feel like I’m in another world,” she said.

Wearing a lovely navy cropped Chanel dress with black daisies, she spoke highly of Blake Lively, who had famously worn the very same frock last year in New York City: “I saw Blake at Cannes; she was renting an apartment in Nice between shooting two movies, just because she wanted to learn French. To me that is the epitome of cool.”

Video of her Vogue 2008 Best Dressed feature: