Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thanks everyone for all the pics, tweets and vids! :hug:

Despite his admiration for Lively, Reynolds struggled to remember the name of her "Gossip Girl" character.

"Blair van... van der... Wooten?" he guessed. "Dick Van Patton? She's playing Dick Van Patton in the movie, the Dutch dog food industrialist."

:rofl:

This guy is hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

From the same interview:

"She's amazing — that girl is nobody's fool," Reynolds told MTV News during an interview at the Sundance Film Festival. "She came in and, much like everyone else in the film, had to fight for the role and read [for the character]. She did such an amazing job. She's going to be flawless, she's going to be perfect."

Very very sweet :heart:

From tumblr :heart: :
sempiternam:

Last night I watched Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively makeout on an escalator. I was the only one there to see.

#true story bro #ryan reynolds #celebrities

AWW :wub: I'm in love with these two!

Oh! I'm sad I can not see the video on MTV. :(

This weekend there were many twitter. I like it. ;)

I missed this site this weekend. I was out, went to see Rihanna in Lisbon.

It seems that our girl is having fun. Poor thing is very cold in NY she need some warming.

I love these two . I'm already afraid to make predictions but it seems to me that this relationship will last. :wub:

Tweet

Michelle Collins

@michcoll

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively in the audience at Divas

23 minutes ago

Sunday night (December 18), some of the music industry's most-soulful divas will be taking the stage for the latest installment of "VH1 Divas." For some, like Kelly Clarkson, it's a return engagement, but for others, like Florence and the Machine leading lady Florence Welch, it's the chance to display diva-like prowess for the first time.

:laugh: Florence

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1676174/v...-clarkson.jhtml

Awww they're now in Vancouver, guess she's meeting his folks huh? :blush: (ETA more VC tweets)

kentology Kentology

So thanks to my sweet tooth, I totally just met Blake Lively and (sort of) Ryan Reynolds at Cupcakes on Denman Street.

Bmwoodsie Bridget W

Sitting beside Ryan Reynolds and Blake lively at Tojos sushi!

TheSnipeNews The Snipe

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds scene buying cupcakes on Denman St. Good idea for a Green Lantern sequel.

pedramoh Pedram Mohseni

Casually eating sushi at Tojis with @Bmwoodsie sitting 10 feet away from Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively on a date #shesmiledatme

Watch that slag bitch claim it as an "exclusive" tomorrow :cain:

They're in Vancouver? Aww Christmas with his family! :wub:

ETA:

LaurieLogan Laurie Logan

Haha! Awesome! ;) Soo..you saw Blake and Ryan?? #Realz??

kentology Kentology

@LaurieLogan I did. She looked AMAZING, it was ridiculous. She's very friendly, open to chatting. Ryan, not so much, but he looked yummy.

Thanks for the pic Kat! :flower: Rosie and Erin are so beautiful!!

New sighting :blush:

kentology Kentology

I don't know what the hell is going on lately but I just met Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively AGAIN. Second time in less than 24 hours.

kentology Kentology

I was able to share something with them that I never would've thought possible. I am so happy about our conversation! I thank them both :-)

linzbarker Lindsay

@kentology Wow! Cool! Where this time??

kentology Kentology

@linzbarker just a toy store, it was so random ... yet not :-)

linzbarker Lindsay

@kentology Oh man! That's wicked! On Denman too? I love that they're here!! :) so cute!!

JordicusMaximus Jordy

Just saw ryan reynolds, walked right past me #crazy

megansarahj Megan Johnson

@kentology Hi! this is megan from the Boston Herald. Where did you see blake and ryan? and can i ask what they said?

kentology Kentology

@megansarahj Hi Megan, I'm Kent. I ran into them at Toys R Us. Blake surprised me by remembering my name from our meeting yesterday :-)

@kentology this was in vancouver?

kentology Kentology

@megansarahj yup :-) I do value their right to privacy but I just have to say they were so kind & understanding. I sincerely appreciated it!

kentology Kentology

@megansarahj Hi Megan, I'm Kent. I ran into them at Toys R Us. Blake surprised me by remembering my name from our meeting yesterday :-)

28 minutes ago

My Blakey :heart:

@kentology this was in vancouver?

30 minutes ago via web

Favorite Retweet Reply

kentology Kentology

@megansarahj yup :-) I do value their right to privacy but I just have to say they were so kind & understanding. I sincerely appreciated it!

20 minutes ago

kentology Kentology

@RyanReynoldsNet I really am lucky. We talked about something that really matters and I'm so grateful. He was so open and receptive :-)

magalaya Maggie C

Apparently Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are hanging in #Vancouver today, were spotted at Benny's. Time to do some mancrush stalking...

Thanks eveyone :hug:

more sightings :

DiscerningChap Bradley Williams

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds came in the store today, was funny

18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

OLTV Christine K.

@DiscerningChap , Funny, What store did they visit? Can't leave me hangin.

12 minutes ago

in reply to ↑

DiscerningChap Bradley Williams

@OLTV Gravity Pope

maddy_tan Maddy

@KatyaVanSun Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds in Chapters on south granville

3 minutes ago

clairemohun Claire Mohun

So did everyone in Vancouver run into Ryan and Blake today except me?

25 minutes ago

jennysho Jenny

@StyleRepublic Ryan Reynolds spotted in town w/ Blake yesterday at Tojo's, today at Benny's Bagels, Gravity Pope & Denman st. for cupcakes!

20 minutes ago

linzbarker Lindsay

I said it awhile ago that Blake Lively was a NEEDY woman who cant be 2 feet away from her man soooo... Here she is in Vancouver with RR!

linzbarker Lindsay

Had tips today on Ryan Reynolds, Cory Monteith and Michael Buble. Chose to go for the amazingly talented Sheepdogs instead :) happy day!

31 minutes ago

linzbarker Lindsay

Haha. Pretty sure she was in Van, not Mass today ;) RT @JustJared: Blake Lively Lands on Vogue UK's Best Dressed List… goo.gl/fb/FAUHk"

16 minutes ago