Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Engagement ‘Imminent,’ Says Close Source

The happy couple have been spotted smooching in public and Blake even brought Ryan’s adorable golden retriever to the ‘Gossip Girl’ set on Dec. 14 and a source tells HollywoodLife.com they’re even saying ‘I love you!’

Don’t expect Blake Lively and her new beau Ryan Reynolds to be calling it quits any time soon! HollywoodLife.com got the inside scoop on their romance from a source close to the couple and they say this duo are totally “head over heels” for each other!

“Ryan is absolutely smitten with Blake and the feeling is mutual,” a source tells us. “They can’t get enough of each other. They’re spending the holidays together and already making plans for their future.”

But what about reports that Ryan’s ex-wife Scarlett Johansson was jealous?

“Scarlett is happy Ryan has moved on,” the source continues. “Ryan and Blake aren’t worried about Scarlett or anyone for that matter. They are completely into each other and are going really strong.”

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/12/14/bl...hip-engagement/

TAB: Blake Lively Going Back to Leonardo DiCaprio If Ryan Reynolds Romance Ends

“Blake Lively is keeping her eyes — and options — wide open in her relationship with Ryan Reynolds,” begins a piece in In Touch.

According to the tab, Lively still has “lingering feelings” for Leonardo DiCaprio, and “the more she’s gotten to know [Reynolds], the more she misses Leo — and his A-list lifestyle.”

“While Ryan and Blake recently took a train from Boston to New York,” writes In Touch, DiCaprio “whisked her around the world on private jets and took her on luxurious shopping sprees.”

The mag then quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “She likes dating a high-profile guy and everything that comes with it.”

Meanwhile, In Touch says “Leo still likes Blake” and “would be open to taking her back.”

Neverthless, the mag says the “opportunistic Gossip Girl star” is keeping “DiCaprio on ice in case her relationship with Ryan Reynolds goes bust.”

Wait.

Lively has “lingering feelings” for DiCaprio, and the Titanic star “still likes Blake,” but she’ll only go back to him if her supposedly loveless relationship with Reynolds “goes bust”?

Not only is the In Touch story illogical, but it’s also completely fabricated.

A rep for Lively tells Gossip Cop the article is “absolutely not true,” and says the mag “made up” the entire premise.

http://www.gossipcop.com/blake-lively-leon...-ryan-reynolds/

katieeeex73 K.A.T.I.E

MY COUSIN MET RYAN REYNOLDS. RYAN FREAKIN REYNOLDS. AND HE HUGGED HER. AND I HATE HER.

18 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Brittxo99 Brittany

@katieeeex73 how did she meet Ryan Reynolds?!?!

14 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

katieeeex73 K.A.T.I.E

@Brittxo99 her mom is martha stewart's personal trainer, it was one of her friend's xmas parties, he was there w/ blake lively gufhrfjhwrktn

katieeeex73 K.A.T.I.E

@chattrbox395 he was at her moms friends xmas party with blake lively hegrfijthbherjtkbernj

10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

https://twitter.com/#!/katieeeex73

Seems like they are in NYC at a party together :blush:

Not much to contribute, but I wanted to say thanks for all the pix, articles, and vids! :flower: It's been so nice to take break from hectic holiday stuff and see all the happy news. :)

Here's a YT of the Access Hollywood vid courtesy of Chaz on FF:

Lol she's so cute "OH my gosh why is it so good?! -- do you guys have milk?" :laugh: I've been craving marshmallow fluff and chocolate cake ever since. :p She looks spectacular in that Gucci ensemble -- like a live Christmas prezzie. :D

Seems like they are in NYC at a party together :blush:

Cool! Blake needs to be on Martha again (or better yet, have her own show someday :D). I think this person must have been at the same party (the refs to Martha filming and her infamous eggs in the previous tweets ;) )

shoppersaysso shopper

In case you were wondering, Ryan Reynolds is that hot in person. #iamascreaming13yrold

14 hours ago

Out in Manhattan - December 10 Thanks blakelivelycentral.com

LOVE both of their outfits. He's a sharp dresser (looks nice undressed too ;) ).

mhms1rbuwrcgx0buhcx2.gif

[blake 'punching' Ryan gif]

Lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:D I love this (the whole

was pretty great).

Here's a few GL interviews I hadn't seen before... She looked so awesome in that yellow Chloe dress...

... "I get to eat sugar today!" :laugh:

... I love that she tried to get Flight of the Conchords' Bret and Jemaine in the film :laugh:

MTV Rough Cut: Sundance 2010

Despite his admiration for Lively, Reynolds struggled to remember the name of her "Gossip Girl" character.

"Blair van... van der... Wooten?" he guessed. "Dick Van Patton? She's playing Dick Van Patton in the movie, the Dutch dog food industrialist."

:rofl:

ETA: Tweets :D

PortionsOfFoxes Melina

What the hell is going on Ryan Renolds is sitting 2 feet away from me

16 Dec

PortionsOfFoxes Melina

What a birthday dinner for MR Jared [@jaredjmyers]. Ray Romano, Mark Wahlberg, and Ryan Reynolds. What a lovely night!

16 Dec

PortionsOfFoxes Melina

Oh good god. It was Blake Lively. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. What a special night.

30 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DC2ALB Capitol to Capital

@hungrykelly Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Friend of the Farmer, NYC. An hour outside makes toes cold ("Fifteen minutes," she said.)

49 minutes ago