Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Blake Lively can now add baker to her list of achievements!

Earlier today, Dec. 9, the Gossip Girl star was spotted at the Lexington Avenue location of Sprinkles Cupcakes in NYC, creating her own cupcake for the brand.

"She came in with girlfriends to create it," an eyewitness tells Life & Style.

"Blake helped design and add her own touches to it," an insider tells Life & Style.

So what's her cupcake going to entail?

"It's a S'mores cupcake," the insider reveals to Life & Style. "It features a graham cracker bottom, deep gooey chocolate, and a S'mores-like burned- marshmallowy top!"

In fact, the 24-year-old actress has even boasted about her kitchen skills.

"My real talent is cooking," she's said. "I'm a really incredible cook. I love to cook even more than I love to eat."

But you'll have to wait until January, when the cupcake makes its debut, to order Blake's delectable treat. All proceeds go to charity and benefit Oxfam International Somalia, which helps feed children in that African nation.

Photo credit: CW

Sounds yum!

Thanks for all the pix, news, vids, and tweets! :flower:

That dream is classic. :D Looks like Blake's time in her HS show choir paid off, at least in the choreography. I think they're using Marilyn's voice (or whomever was singing for Marilyn), but not sure... there are a lot of MM imitators. Lol @ Chace's commentary ("Who is that handsome guy in the corner?" so modest :rofl:) and Blake's mock 'crying' at the end ("Maybe someday they will give me another dream and, and we we can do it better") is a hoot. ;)

ETA: Looks like the MM video has been taken off YouTube by WB (though it's still making the rounds on Twitvid). Was anyone able to save it (can you save videos off YT)? Oh well, it was up long enough for NY Mag to give their nod of approval. ;)

Watch Blake Lively Re-create Marilyn Monroe for Gossip Girl

It appears that Lindsay Lohan and Blake Lively had something unexpected in common this week: Both of them dressed as Marilyn Monroe (or undressed, as the case may be with Lohan's Playboy shoot) to re-create some iconic retro poses. Lively's contribution to the current Monroe revival comes courtesy of an upcoming dream sequence in Gossip Girl, where she shimmies into a pink dress and elbow-length gloves to do the entire "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" number from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Chace Crawford taped one of Lively's impressive long takes off the set monitor and uploaded it online; enjoy as he provides salient commentary ("Penn's face!") and stay tuned for two surprise endings, one that should please any and all Dair shippers, and the other best left unspoiled.

I like the material and style (sharp shoulders!) of that new Burberry coat she wore to the Apple store opening, but the beading / chunks of wood decoration at the top is too much. Her facial expressions are adorbs. :D

Gothamist

Celebrities were at the opening—according to Just Jared, Brooke Shields, Michael J. Fox, Jane Krakowski, and Jimmy Fallon were on hand. The Wall Street Journal caught Jimmy Fallon and got him to spout about his love of Apple products while a Racked tipster saw Blake Lively (she was wearing Burberry!) gamely pose for photographers. Of course, we remember when Blake Lively was at Grand Central a

Love her look on the Nate Burkus show. Simple outfit, hair + makeup with a rockin pair of shoes. Classy and youthful. :)

Lol that Blake - Clooney Photoshop pic is too funny. :laugh: Only way it could have been more awesome is if they used Blake's bod.

Omg that Sprinkles cupcake :drool: ... I love anything with chocolate and marshmallow. But January? Way to kill the New Year's resolution. :p But it's for a good cause so I will buy many. :yes:

Chicago Sun Times

TOGETHER/APART: That fast-track romance between “Gossip Girl” star Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds continues in high gear. Not only have the coosome twosome been spied locking lips a lot, but a good New York real estate source tells me the couple are seriously shopping for fancy new digs they will share in the Big Apple. A key requirement: a high-rise home that will not have easy, nearby access for pesky paparazzi. (Not an easy request in high-density Manhattan!)

Here's the vid. I reuploaded it as unlisted on YT so they can't find it/take it down as fast. It's probably my fave thing she's done in a while :hehe:

Thank you for the vid. I love it so much and Blake is so much fun to watch doing the Monroe impression and she is such a goof at the end. Not sure why the GG people pulled the clip, this is the most publicity and interested that the 100 episode has generated so far in the media (well, and me). The rest is tedious. That Serena/Blake would be engaged in some pathetic tug of war for Dan (or any man) is the most ridiculous and annoying part of this plot.

The end with Blake and Chace was adorable and it shows that Blake is not afraid of making fun of herself or looking the fool (probably why the majority that she comes in contact/works with are enthralled with her), but also just how comforatble and friendly they are with each other, like that article about how where Blake and Chace were at some event, met up and started kidding around ending with Chace putting Blake in a headlock.

I think these photos are not recent. I like her hair :drool: :drool:

Thanks for the pics.

I dont think Ive seen those pics before, but yeah it looks old. LOVE her hair - especially the colour.

Dead at the end!! She has officially KILLED me.

Blake musical

Wonder if that was her singing.

This is why I LOVE her - her personality is just amazing. And I think thats why people love her in the industry aswell.

btw I dont think that was her singing - its probably just a dub.

Thanks for the return of the video. This video is lovely. Undoubtedly the best thing this season. Blake has really great chemistry with Chace. Their friendship is fantastic. She looks like a child when he is with Chace. So funny.

Yh, out of all the cast I think her and Chace get on the most and probably have the most genuine friendship - like I see them still being friends 10yrs from now.

I love that Burberry coat - especially the african/aztec colar - I think it may look odd only because its probably dressy for the event.

DAILY DREAM HOME – BLAKE LIVELY’S MANHATTAN PENTHOUSE

Actress Blake Lively has purchased this duplex penthouse in Manhattan, listed with Sotheby’s New York office for $7.5 million. The four-bedroom, 3.5-bath unit contemporary condo has a south-facing view over Madison Square Park and combines what the listing calls, “Contemporary living with comfortable elegance.” There is a media room and open dining room on the first level, with an adjacent white counter and stainless steel kitchen. The upper level has three bedrooms, and a kitchenette with private terraces and a library. The building itself, built circa 1906, offers concierge service and valet, with a full-service gym/club. Lively recently wrapped production on the upcoming thriller, Savages, directed by Oliver Stone and slated for release in 2012.

Listing details:

Enchanting, mesmerizing, captivating; the views define luxury in this one-of-a-kind masterfully designed duplex penthouse in the Grand Madison. The south view over the spectacularly lush Madison Square Park is framed by a scintillating vista of the Flatiron Building and iconic Clock Tower. This stunning loft combines contemporary living with comfortable elegance. Open living, dining, kitchen and media all merge into one for effortless entertaining. Sumptuous master suite has over-sized spa bath. Penthouse level has 3 bedrooms, media area with kitchenette, library and 2 terraces. The north terrace has Empire State views. Private south roof terrace is perfect for lounging or dining el fresco. On-floor storage room included. Circa 1906, 225 Fifth Avenue is a premier prewar condominium with white glove and concierge service, fitness room and valet. Near the incomparable Eataly and Union Square’s Farmer’s Market. Penthouse living, exceptional lifestyle on Madison Square Park.

post-54639-0-1446092205-64572_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446092205-68111_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446092205-71387_thumb.jpg

post-54639-0-1446092205-72508_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446092205-74407_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446092205-77159_thumb.jpg

post-54639-0-1446092205-78409_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446092205-7943_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446092205-80315_thumb.jpg

post-54639-0-1446092205-81517_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446092205-82585_thumb.jpg

fionnababes fionna

Blake Lively passed by the store just an hour ago with Ryan! Interesting. Too bad I wasn't the one to see her

2 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

alexandrah0pex3 Alexandra Caso

Cool how I'm in Ryan Reynolds & Blake lively were walked by us in serendipity & The fags here wouldn't let me take a picture-__-

2 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

The too-cute couple bundled up and got a cup on a wintry NYC day — and only HollywoodLife.com has all of the EXCLUSIVE details!

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are one of the hottest couples in Hollywood, but even they had to brave blustery New York City winds during a weekend coffee date!

Ryan, 35, and Blake, 24, went to Mojo Coffee on Dec. 1o, where they had a quiet cup, an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

The couple looked to be so in love, holding hands and canoodling the whole time they sat and drank their coffee in the shop. They’re so cute together!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers — will this romance last?

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/12/11/bl...ds-coffee-date/