Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Well, they're adorable, but I can't help but feel bad for them. I figured out they were probably spending the holiday in Utah from some random tweets I saw about a week beforehand but I didn't post them in the chance that some journalist or paparazzo would read it (very slight chance, I know, but still ;) ). Oh well... at least they are cute pix. :p

Thanks for the pics . They are sooo cute . :blush:

It was a very happy holiday indeed for Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. The two lovebirds celebrated Thanksgiving in Park City, Utah, with Blake's family!

And Blake must have been super excited to introduce her boyfriend because she could hardly keep her hands off him on their Nov. 23 flight there.

"She was kissing him and even sat in his lap," a fellow passenger tells Life & Style.

The couple stayed at the historic Johnson Mill, which is owned by Blake's sister Robyn and Robyn's husband, Bart.

Things are getting so serious for Blake, 24, and Ryan, 35, that wedding bells could be right around the corner.

"She'd love to settle down, but she knows Ryan just got out of a marriage," a friend of the couple tells Life & Style. "They're heating up but taking the next step of their relationship slow. They're madly in love, though."

Ryan ended his two-year marriage with actress Scarlett Johansson in December 2010. Blake dated her Gossip Girl co-star Penn Badgley for three years and then began dating Leonardo DiCaprio in May, before calling it quits with him after a five-month courtship.

Duplex-obsessed

Blake Lively managed to drag herself from the near-constant embrace of new beau Ryan Reynolds to check out a multimillion dollar Manhattan duplex penthouse for the third time. Lively, who earlier in the day got the train back from Boston after visiting Reynolds, who’s filming there, was spotted leaving 225 Fifth Ave. on Madison Square Park on Sunday. She and Reynolds have twice been previously spotted viewing the penthouse. Her rep didn’t get back to us last night.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/duplex_obs...J#ixzz1fpULdiW2

Kandé Maguida Ali

Y'all haa lol am here on the set of Gossip Girl doing ma thang n Blake Lively ( main character of the show) approached me n shook my hand n was telling me how she applaud me for being so realistic in talking to an imaginary person lol. That was very nice n really made my day ;) She's a very sweet girl. Shout out to #Blakelively #GossipGirl

Ver tradução

Gosto · · Partilhar · há 17 minutos através de telemóvel: · :laugh: :laugh:

DEAD!! I love the effort; especially in finding the pics of the guys with the right facial expressions.

And isnt it funny how 5 guys (I'm including Kelly Blatz and assuming she slept with Ryan G) makes her a ho. I wonder how many 20+ year olds will be called whore's etc. if we asked them what their number was. I bet it would be more than 5 and Im sure most of them wouldnt have even been long term relationships.

I forgot, this is Blake Lively! Logic/fairness doesn't apply when it comes to her :cain:

PICS: Best of 2011: Dramatic Celeb Hair Makeovers

Celebrities were more daring than ever with their hair this year, trying out two very bold tress trends in particular.

The "It" hair color, without a doubt, was red, with several stars including Blake Lively and Drew Barrymore rocking the fiery shade.

"I think [blake] is having a lot of fun!" Rona O'Connor, celebrity color expert and beauty tastemaker on ThisNext.com, told Us Weekly about dyeing the star's hair in June. "She has gotten a chance to make a new statement and feel a little different. In this case it was for a character, which has helped her feel more in the role. I think she looks absolutely beautiful!"

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty...keovers-2011812

Blake Lively Scopes Out $7.5M Penthouse

Blake Lively took a break from making out with new beau Ryan Reynolds to check out a swanky Manhattan penthouse, which is on the market for $7.5 million.

According to The New York Times, the impressive penthouse features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, "scintillating" views of the Flatiron Building and the Clock Tower, as well as an open living space, two terraces, and a library. The posh spread is located at 225 Fifth Avenue, which means that Lively can shack up here when she's in the city filming Gossip Girl.

What's more is that this isn't the first time the blond beauty has checked out the duplex penthouse--she and Reynolds have reportedly viewed the unit twice. Talk about fast tracking a less than six month relationship.