Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

:rofl: You gals are so bad! :rofl: She looks supremely annoyed by the paparazzo at the train station to me (notice the side eye she's shooting him from underneath the hat). That's the same one who's been camped outside Ryan's apartment and the RIPD set for as long as he's been in town. I guess since he's already got a bajillion leaving the apartment pix and RIPD isn't filming outdoors anymore, he's expanded his horizons to the train station. He could learn some manners from those people in CT. Lots of sightings, but it looks like not one person whipped out a camera to play paparazzo. ;) Good for them. As much as I love new pix, they deserve some privacy.

Nice words from Blake's GG co-star Sheila Kelly (I remember her from a lot of 90's movies and tv series -- had no idea she was on the show)...

What’s it like working with Blake Lively?

She and I are becoming really good friends. We hang out a lot off the set. She takes me to the most incredible food places in New York — and I take her to the most incredible S Factor classes ever. [laughs]

We just, we have a real close bond. We’re like sisters. She has just an amazingly rich, deep, old soul. She’s an amazing human being. I love her to pieces. [...] She’s multi-layered and complex. She’s young — she’s so young in years, but in maturation? Boy, she’s got a lot going on.

What’s the first word that comes to mind when you hear:

Kaylee DeFer: Survivor; sharp.

Blake Lively: Golden ebullience.

Kelly Rutherford: Cool, class.

Leighton Meester: Chipper, sweet.

Hugo Becker: Far away.

Ed Westwick: Hot. Like, really hot.

Chace Crawford: Swoony idol.

Penn Badgley: Deep dark secret.