Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

I think this is one more story to sell magazines :blush:

Scarlett Johansson Jealous Over Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds

Even though Scarlett was the one to end her their marriage to Ryan a year ago, but she’s bitter that he’s found a new love in Blake!

Scarlett Johansson is not happy that Ryan Reynolds is dating Blake Lively!

When Scarlett split from Ryan after two years of marriage, she quickly rebounded with Sean Penn, even though Ryan still wanted to reconcile. ”Ryan would have gotten back with her. He was so totally in love, but then she flaunted Sean right after their split, and he was done,” a source tells Us Weekly.

Now the tables have turned on the actress. “Scarlett is pissed that he’s not under her spell anymore,” an insider reveals.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/11/30/sc...-ryan-reynolds/

The Elephant Project is an organization that raises money and awareness for the Alzheimer’s Association. Celebrities pose for a pic with an elephant beanie baby and sign its special tag, which is then auctioned off with all funds going to fight the disease.

Go Blake! :heart:

CLAIM: Ryan Reynolds Breaking Up With Blake Lively

“Blake Lively is barreling toward another high-profile breakup,” begins a piece in Star magazine, which goes on to claim the actress is “smothering” new boyfriend Ryan Reynolds.

Although the couple appear to be very happy, and were even recently spotted checking out apartments in New York City, the mag says “the reality isn’t so rosy.”

How so?

A so-called “source” tells the tabloid, “Ryan is complaining to friends that he’s tired of Blake pushing him to make a firm commitment so quickly.”

The “insider” goes on to allege that Lively “roped him into house hunting by saying she was looking at properties for herself,” and then “started pestering him about moving in with her.”

Now Reynolds is fed up with the “dizzying relationship,” writes Star, and is supposedly “trying to figure out how to let her down easy.”

OK, so he’s just entertaining Lively by inviting her to spend weekends with him in Boston and enjoy romantic dinners — until he finds a way to break up with her?

Right.

In any case, a source very close to Lively tells Gossip Cop simply, “Star is wrong.”

http://www.gossipcop.com/ryan-reynolds-bla...g-up-splitting/

So sorry Star! :rofl:

Once Upon a Time Fantasy Casting: Which Disney Characters Do You Want to See on the Show, and Who Should Play Them?

With several new characters slated to appear on Once Upon a Time in the next few weeks, and knowing that the show has the entire catalog of Disney properties at its fingertips, it's almost impossible not to speculate about which beloved characters will pop up next. What horrible modern ruts will they be stuck in, how will their happy endings have been destroyed, and, most importantly, who will play them? Here are some suggestions; ABC casting directors, feel free to take notes.

Rapunzel from Tangled

rapunzel2.jpg

STORYLINE: I see her as a very sheltered, home-schooled girl whose mom is basically in a cult and makes her wear long prairie dresses and French-braided hair... until Emma intervenes, gets her a real job alongside Red Riding Hood, and her new goth friend Red shaves her hair off like an Empire Records bestie.

CASTING: Blake Lively could get a day off and film this, right? They could use a head double for the shaving scene.

http://www.tv.com/news/once-upon-a-time-fa...lay-them-27265/

Once Upon A Time is my new fav show, and see Blake as a guest would be really great for me! :woot:

Unfortunately, I don't think that will ever happen <_<

Guessing she's in Boston for the weekend:

Aziz_Shebaiky Aziz AlShebaiky

My sister just saw blake lively. Lucky her

43 minutes ago

Talakekhia Tala AlKekhia

@Aziz_Shebaiky !!!!!!!!!!!! Where :'(

38 minutes ago

@Talakekhia restaurant

36 minutes ago

Talakekhia Tala AlKekhia

@Aziz_Shebaiky here in Boston?? Or where??

35 minutes ago

@Talakekhia yes here in Boston

28 minutes ago

Talakekhia Tala AlKekhia

@Aziz_Shebaiky what restaurant :$ I want to stalk her haha

24 minutes ago

Aziz AlShebaiky

@Talakekhia ma that's the problem she doesn't know because she's been here for 1-2 weeks only.

23 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Talakekhia Tala AlKekhia

@Aziz_Shebaiky :'( lucky is all I can say. Haha

22 minutes ago

AlleyLovesNickJ Alley Jay

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are in town! Ahh do you think I'll bump into them?

40 minutes ago

AlleyLovesNickJ Alley Jay

@rawrxcheerstar they are. Girl at deborah ann's said she shook his hand

35 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

itsAllieHughes Allie Hughes

@sammyside want a smore? Ps... Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are roaming out streets??

58 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

itsAllieHughes Allie Hughes

@princessmaddie9 I know you left to go Ryan/Blake hunting, bring back chocolate #celebsatdebs

46 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

onesummer22 Emma Vergara

A night full of celeberties in the ridge blake lively..ryan renolds.. and even cesar and quentin @princessmaddie9 @sammyside @itsAllieHughes

5 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply