Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Cornayyy Courtney C

Apparently my cousin has met Blake lively and Ryan Reynolds at her job on 30 rock! #jealous!

@shmandyface Mandy

#thatamazingmoment when you find out Ryan Reynolds is across the st & try to think of some reason to go over there..borrow a cup of sugar?!

Bri_Kim Brianna Kim

@shmandyface what! Details please!!

shmandyface Mandy

ok so @Bri_Kim that's where Blake lively's inlawsish live and apparently she's dating Ryan Reynolds.

Lovelyish Q&A With Frequent 'Gossip Girl' Extra And Former Cemetary Worker

How cool would it be to spend your days kicking it with Blake Lively, meeting industry agents, directing in Europe, and composing (oh yeah, and writing) the next big theater show? Well, for Gregory Sands, that's how it is.

You’ve done guest spots on shows like Gossip Girl and Blue Bloods, what’s the best/craziest/most exciting thing that has ever happened while you were there?

I'd say my most interesting Gossip Girl experience was sharing an elevator with Blake Lively, and watching her make a mess on the floor while peeling an orange. She thanked me for kicking some of the peel into the gap by the doors.

Our girl is sometimes so clumsy :laugh:

http://www.lovelyish.com/757021286/lovelyi...emetary-worker/

Lovelyish Q&A With Frequent 'Gossip Girl' Extra And Former Cemetary Worker

How cool would it be to spend your days kicking it with Blake Lively, meeting industry agents, directing in Europe, and composing (oh yeah, and writing) the next big theater show? Well, for Gregory Sands, that's how it is.

You’ve done guest spots on shows like Gossip Girl and Blue Bloods, what’s the best/craziest/most exciting thing that has ever happened while you were there?

I'd say my most interesting Gossip Girl experience was sharing an elevator with Blake Lively, and watching her make a mess on the floor while peeling an orange. She thanked me for kicking some of the peel into the gap by the doors.

Our girl is sometimes so clumsy :laugh:

http://www.lovelyish.com/757021286/lovelyi...emetary-worker/

Blake Lively smitten with 'superhero' Ryan

Blake Lively reportedly bought Ryan Reynolds a birthday card dedicated to her “real-life superhero”.

The two stars have been linked for the last few weeks. They met on the set of the action movie Green Lantern, but only got together when they were both single.

Ryan portrayed the titular caped crusader Hal Jordan/ Green Lantern in the film, with Blake keen to remind him of where they met on his recent 35th birthday.

“Blake was potted rummaging nonstop through birthday cards at a Manhattan drugstore with a gaggle of gal pals,” reports National Enquirer.

“‘This one’s perfect,’ gasped Blake… It featured a stud in a cape, with a caption that read, ‘Happy birthday to my real life superhero.’”

Previously, the 24-year-old star’s friends had suggested she buy one dedicated to her “one and only”, or another with a picture of a dog lying on a cluster of alcohol bottles.

The group all agreed the superhero card was the winner, with Blake later queuing up to make her purchase.

Sweet! :blush:

Lively goes lightly through NYC

Blake Lively is either a thoughtful girlfriend or thinking about moving uptown. A source tells us that, earlier this month, just days after the “Gossip Girl” actress reportedly looked at an apartment in the Flatiron District with her beau Ryan Reynolds, she was seen exiting 225 Fifth Ave. on Madison Square Park for a second time. Our insider says Lively was dressed in a cranberry-colored sweater and accompanied by another woman. Despite speculation that Lively and Reynolds — who’ve been seeing each other for about two months now — are looking for a love nest to share, the abs-fabulous actor was nowhere to be seen. Perhaps Lively was looking for the two of them, or maybe she’s tired of living in the West Village.

^That's Katie Cassidy not Blake ;)

That looks like Blake to me! Unles Katie was chanelling her "inner Blake" lol

Love her highschool pics; she was just as pretty then. I find it funny how haters love to makeout that Blake had some DRASTIC surgeries to look like she does now and that it makes her fake; when its pretty obvious that she was just as pretty back then. Anything she has had done had been done very very tastefully imo.

That pic of Ryan R with the dog is soooo cute - makes me like him a little bit. One thing I hate about Blake dating,, is that I have to start caring/paying attention to the person shes with. Its great when I like them (Gosling/Leo) but kind of annoying when I dont care for them (Penn/RR) lol.

Lol who doesn't want to channel their inner Blake Lively? While I was shoe shopping over the weekend, I was getting frustrated and started channeling my inner Blake lol :p.

Anyway that photo is an outtake of Katie's Nylon Guys photo shoot, you can see the same outfit and couch here:

normal_005.gif

I have a question. I thought I saw it on a thread a few days back, but did blake renew her contract with Gossip Girl and is gonna do a few more seasons? Because I feel one more season should do it, then she should get out of there :p (love the show, but blake is getting to be slim to none on the show :/ )

I have a question. I thought I saw it on a thread a few days back, but did blake renew her contract with Gossip Girl and is gonna do a few more seasons? Because I feel one more season should do it, then she should get out of there :p (love the show, but blake is getting to be slim to none on the show :/ )

The contract is for 6 years. The contract began in 2007 so it must end in 2013. So season 6 will happen. I think there will be no more seasons. Unless there is a renewal of the contract that I do not believe will happen due to low ratings in the USA.