Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Chloe Moretz loved working with 'Hick' co-star Blake Lively because she allowed her to try on some shoes from her Christian Louboutin collection which totals over 100 pairs.

Chloe Moretz was thrilled when 'Hick' co-star Blake Lively allowed her to try on some shoes from her Christian Louboutin collection.

The 'Gossip Girl' actress owns over 100 pairs of the designer shoes and 14-year-old Chloe says a highlight of working with Blake was when the star brought 40 pairs of shoes on location in North Carolina with her and generously let her co-star try them on.

Chloe told People: "We were [on set] in North Carolina and she brought like 40 pairs with her. And she said, 'This is like one-third of my collection.' They're tall. Really tall." :laugh: :laugh:

Those pictures are hauntingly beautiful :blush: shame about the ugly watermarks though...

Just a heads up guys, my commenter name might be going through a facelift anytime from now. I'm changing it to either Sweet Pea or Edna Mode, which ever's available really, so don't be too shocked if you see a commenter under that name here in the coming days/weeks. It's just same ol' me ;)

How can we condemn Blake this man is hot :drool:

Ryan Reynolds Films ‘Safe House’ In LA, Wears That Suit Well

November 18, 2011

Ryan Reynolds wears a suit and tie as he films scenes for his new movie "Safe House" in Los Angeles. The film features Ryan playing a CIA agent who gets tangled up in action when he meets a rogue agent played by Denzel Washington. Reynolds, who has been rumored to be in a romance with Blake Lively, could later be seen riding off on his Triumph motorcycle on November 17th, 2011.

Ryan-Reynolds-Suit-Set-Safe-House-Los-Angeles-11172011-06-430x645.jpg

Ryan-Reynolds-Suit-Set-Safe-House-Los-Angeles-11172011-01-430x645.jpg

Additional Allure (2010) Outtakes

1.jpg 2.jpg th_565880849_3_122_576lo.jpg

th_565885202_4_122_187lo.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

10.jpg 11.jpg

12.jpg 13.jpg th_565984713_14_122_60lo.jpg

15.jpg 16.jpg th_156600598_17_122_30lo.jpg

18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

21.jpg 23.jpg

24.jpg 22.jpg

One of my fav photoshoots of her :wub: Along with Glamour June 2011 :D Oh and GQ with Leighton meester. Oh and the futuristic Interview mag. and Esquire cover :p

Yep, Interview Mag. was one of my fave photoshoots :heart:

How can we condemn Blake this man is hot :drool:

Ryan Reynolds Films ‘Safe House’ In LA, Wears That Suit Well

November 18, 2011

Ryan Reynolds wears a suit and tie as he films scenes for his new movie "Safe House" in Los Angeles. The film features Ryan playing a CIA agent who gets tangled up in action when he meets a rogue agent played by Denzel Washington. Reynolds, who has been rumored to be in a romance with Blake Lively, could later be seen riding off on his Triumph motorcycle on November 17th, 2011.

Ryan-Reynolds-Suit-Set-Safe-House-Los-Angeles-11172011-06-430x645.jpg

Ryan-Reynolds-Suit-Set-Safe-House-Los-Angeles-11172011-01-430x645.jpg

I posted these pics here :drool: