Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

DiCaprio, Pitt, Scorsese ... McGuire?

THE Wolf of Wall Street Jordan Belfort was lurking in Melbourne this week before meeting with Leo DiCaprio.

The fast talking former trader who ended up in jail, revealed he was Down Under to discuss the coming movie based on his 2008 memoir, starring DiCaprio as Belfort and directed by Martin Scorsese.

"Leo flew back to the States and I am meeting him when he gets back," Belfort said.

"He is almost done with The Great Gatsby and then my movie is next and to go into production early next year. Leo and Brad Pitt were in a bidding war and it was going up and up and up and I sold it to Leo because he was able to get Scorsese involved."

Based on his salacious autobiography, Belfort revealed DiCaprio's former girlfriend Blake Lively was tipped to play his now ex wife "The Duchess" in the movie.

"I don't think that is happening any more, but I heard rumblings they might get Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the British actress who would be the right fit."

Belfort was in his element at the races at Flemington this week, snaring $5000 and chatting with "good mate" Eddie McGuire.

Not one to miss an opportunity, McGuire was quick to point out Belfort was a "Collingwood man".

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/...x-1226187087125

Thanks wijn :wave:. Interesting... I had heard about that earlier in the year even before Blake and Leo started dating but thought it was just rumors :whistle:

I'm actually happy she won't be doing it though, she's demonstrated she has more in her than just playing the beautiful eye-candy role, but it also depends on the director of course.:idk:

I do not know if this is true or not, but if it is very nice :laugh: :laugh:

Ryan Reynolds ‘blissfully happy with Blake’

Ryan Reynolds is reportedly telling friends that he “can’t imagine life” without Blake Lively.

The Hollywood pair have tried to keep their new romance low-key, but recent reports have suggested the budding relationship is moving fast.

Blake and Ryan have been friends since working on blockbuster Green Lantern last year, and sources close to the stars say they are quickly becoming infatuated with each other.

“They seem really happy together,” an insider told more! magazine.

“Things are moving fast and I think he’s already telling friends how he can’t imagine life without her. She makes him smile and is down to earth. I’m sure the next step must be to move in together.”

Just a few weeks ago Blake was in a relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio and Ryan was reportedly dating Sandra Bullock.

Ryan enjoyed a birthday dinner recently with both Blake and Sandra in attendance. An insider said the two got along swimmingly.

“Blake won Sandra over when she raved about New Orleans, where she spent the summer filming with Ryan last year. Sandra owns a house there because her adopted son is from the city,” the source revealed.

“Sandra is thought to have told Ryan not to let her go!”

http://www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.asp?H...mp;nItemID=7986

Herself magazine is filled with illustrations of famous historical women wearing the latest fashions, from Queen Elizabeth I to Marie Antoinette to Blake Lively. See photos.

herselftheportraitissue.png

Blake Lively as herself wearing Celine top, Balenciaga skirt, Verdura earrings, Bulgari bracelet, Dior Joaillerie ring.

So cool that she's featured in the very first issue. And among such amazing women too :hehe:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Blake's mystery bump

Stepping out on the set of Gossip Girl in New York, Blake Lively flaunted a new noticeably curvaceous figure – kicking the baby-bump rumour mill into overdrive.

“She really looks like she could be pregnant and it’s got everyone talking,” a source tells NW. “Blake’s put on weight and it’s all in her stomach. Her face is a little rounder as well, which is pretty standard with pregnancy.”

With our insider stating that Blake may be eating for two, the question is – who’s the father?

The 24-year-old has been spending every minute of late in Boston with Ryan Reynolds, where he’s shooting the flick R.I.P.D. And, according to a separate source, things are “heating up quickly”.

“She’s with him every chance she gets,” says the well-placed spy.

And our first source concurs, adding that the pair have been imprisoned in a love lock down!

“She can’t stop talking about how amazing he is in bed, so it’s safe to say they’re spending the majority of time there.”

However, it’s only been a short amount of time since she moved from Leonardo DiCaprio’s, er, arms...

So who's the most likely baby daddy if Blake really is expecting? Pick up this week's copy of NW for more!

Blake's mystery bump

“She’s with him every chance she gets,” says the well-placed spy.

And our first source concurs, adding that the pair have been imprisoned in a love lock down!

“She can’t stop talking about how amazing he is in bed, so it’s safe to say they’re spending the majority of time there.”

However, it’s only been a short amount of time since she moved from Leonardo DiCaprio’s, er, arms...

So who's the most likely baby daddy if Blake really is expecting? Pick up this week's copy of NW for more!

:rofl: :rofl: I can't :rofl: :rofl: Came to post my usual thank you's and whatnot .... :rofl: Can't do it... :rofl: Dying, brb... :rofl:

Ooh maybe it will be twins! :rofl: Can I get a job writing for New Woman? :laugh:

This article makes me laugh and cry at the same time. It's so stupid. People think they can write what they please, should be punished. So this phrase is so stupid “She can’t stop talking about how amazing he is in bed, so it’s safe to say they’re spending the majority of time there.”. Only those who do not know Blake would believe it. She never talks about her private life. Kelly Rutherford said that Blake does not speak of his private life on the set of GG it is a very private person.

Buy the way she was smoking in Paris this weekend Stupid people :clobber:

Octo-mum? :D

This rumour is so lame, if I didnt see it here I wouldnt even have heard about it. Its not even on google news....yet!

Thanks for all the news guys. I really love Oliver Stone's comments about Blake, plus its even more meaningful considering that Oliver has a reputation for being quite hard and critical of young actors.

True that.

As a non smoker I just always liked the idea that she and Leighton differed from the ususal party girl images of yore.

The most we see them at r fashion shows not stumbling out of nightclubs with their asses on show. So 4 me tha was always in her favour

For the upteenth time this double standard issue being raised is tiresome.

I can say stuff I find cool or kinda por taste

I dont care bout the fact moving on its just with WHOM. As I said it is someone who hung out with them

Sure its her choice but this is an opinion forum yes? And I'm not alone of that idea

Sure its her life

My beef is that it has given peeps a stick to beat her even more with

Look at that random individual 2 pages on here back that doesnt normally post but came on to remark about her chasing A listers. What was that about? :blink:

But is reflective of what peeps say of her no

Look at the crap Ted Casablancas writes about how she would be perfect for the Grace Kelly role. Nudge, Nudge Wink Wink

We both know what hes inferring and it aint a compliment.#

I could easily bow ot of posting though if its only a 'Blake the Great' mantra to preach :wave:

Yes one of the reasons I like her is that shes not a big partier like most of young hollywood. Whilst I disagree with smoking and would not like it if she was a smoker; that wouldnt stop me from liking her. Because at the end of the day, it doesnt change who she is. You can never 100% agree with what someone else does but that shouldnt stop you from being a fan (unless its something serious obviously). Because she has stated that she doesnt drink/smoke/party ofcourse her haters are going to call her out if she's spotted with a drink etc. because thats what they do. Like just because you have a glass of champagne doesnt mean you drink.

I dont get why you would stop being such a fan of Blake just because blogs/ppl are saying bad stuff about her. If you like her then it shouldnt really matter what other ppl are saying. Unless SHE personally does something that makes you dissappointed in her then you shouldnt let yourself be influenced by the negativity towards her. You forget that ppl like Ted C, Lainey etc. are running gossip websites - they generally go after ppl that they know their readership dislike. Like they wouldnt dare attack Kristen Stewart/Robert Pattison because they know the Twihards would attack them.

What Im trying to say is, that you should judge her for yourself and not for what the blogs etc are saying. Yes it can be frustrating to stan for her because of the amount of hate she gets on blogs but as long as you like her then it shouldnt matter. And I dont think there is a "Blake the Great" mantra either because I think a lot of us here were not big fans of the Blake/Ryan hookup but we realised that its her life, plus Leo seemed to have moved on too so it must have been an amicable thing. Afterall Blake and Leo only dated for "4 month" (officially anyways) and a 1/3 was spent apart.

^ Sounds like she is, or was. Front row too. :)

David Dweck

daviDEDweck David Dweck

Front row Kanye Kay z #fuckyea

3 hours ago

daviDEDweck David Dweck

I just had a three minute convo with Blake lively at jay z concert

38 minutes ago

sharoncarpenter Sharon Carpenter

Blake Lively, Russell, Andre Harrell, Jay, Ye, RT @mr_event: @sharoncarpenter who else is backstage sharon?

22 minutes ago

melleisbest Melle

@sharoncarpenter @mr_event I literally just met all the people you just titled in your last tweet! They are amazing!

24 minutes ago

melleisbest Melle

Idk her twitter but Blake Lively is soo nice and just as beautiful in person! Now time for #gossipgirl lol

23 minutes ago

melleisbest Melle

work at MSG is amazing!

21 minutes ago

Now that I'm over my laughing fit (srsly was laughing so hard was crying :p), I'd like to properly thank everyone for the news, pix, and tweets. :flower: The praise from Oliver Stone was especially wonderful. Add it to Baz Luhrmann, David O. Russell, Mr. Louboutin, Lagerfeld, Wintour, etc., etc.

Oliver has some nice words for our girl :hehe:
Oliver Stone Talks Republican Primary Circus, Flawless Blake Lively

But there has been one bright light in Stone's life recently -- Blake Lively. Yes, the "Gossip Girl" herself, who is starring in Stone's upcoming adaption of "Savages." The name 'Lively' brings a giant smile to the director's face and is apparently one of the best young actresses with whom Stone has ever worked (and he's worked with Meg Ryan, Cameron Diaz and Angelina Jolie, to name a few). He even went so far as to compare Lively to a young Carole Lombard.

"She is a lot more than what people have seen. She has a natural beauty and smile that the camera loves. She has a freshness and I think frankly she is going to be a movie star," Stone said. "She's smart as a whip. She knows character. She really knows how to absorb material and she knows how to inhabit a character from working on that television show."

Stringing along Dan Humphrey for five seasons does take a lot of depth. But out of the "Savages" cast that includes Salma Hayek, Uma Thurman, John Travolta and Benicio Del Toro, Stone said Lively contributed the most. "Of the five major actors in the movie, she is one of two who contributed the most to the screenplay. She's not overbearing but she certainly gives back. I enjoy her," Stone said.

This video is funny, especially at 1:50 where he speaks of Blake

"...at least I hope that was icing sugar" :rofl: Cute and hilarious. :D