Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

This interesting article was written in August 2011

Ryan is a Scorpio and they tend to be extreme in their emotions. They either go right into a relationship after a break-up (for the sake of revenge!) or stay unattached for a long time, as the recalibration of their emotions tends to bring new standards that make them harder to reach. It is a very self-protective sign -- plus, Ryan’s Moon is also in Scorpio, which doubles his defenses when burned. However, relief is here with Jupiter, the planet of luck in his commitment house until June 2012. It can help bring him that balanced and sweet love he is looking for. Several planets are heading onto Scorpio in October, which will mark his best time of the year to find love. Of course, being the sign of mystery, Ryan may just take a while to reveal his secrets.

http://www.astrology.com/will-ryan-reynold...on/2-d-d-370593

This interesting article was written in August 2011

Ryan is a Scorpio and they tend to be extreme in their emotions. They either go right into a relationship after a break-up (for the sake of revenge!) or stay unattached for a long time, as the recalibration of their emotions tends to bring new standards that make them harder to reach. It is a very self-protective sign -- plus, Ryan’s Moon is also in Scorpio, which doubles his defenses when burned. However, relief is here with Jupiter, the planet of luck in his commitment house until June 2012. It can help bring him that balanced and sweet love he is looking for. Several planets are heading onto Scorpio in October, which will mark his best time of the year to find love. Of course, being the sign of mystery, Ryan may just take a while to reveal his secrets.

http://www.astrology.com/will-ryan-reynold...on/2-d-d-370593

Erm

I wont read too much into all that :whistle:

ALL the guys Blake has been linked to - Leo , Penn, Ryan - are ALL Scorpios

She appears drwan to them for some reason this could refer to any one

Then again I gotta say I'm mega cynical about horoscope predictions :p

Phase 4 snags Derick Martini's 'Hick'

Cloe Moretz, Blake Lively road movie preemed at Toronto

Phase 4 Films has acquired all U.S. and Canadian rights to director Derick Martini's road movie "Hick," nearly two months after its world premiere at the Toronto Intl. Film Festival.

Deal was announced Friday during the American Film Market.

The film, based on the novel of the same name by Andrea Portes, stars Chloe Grace Moretz, Blake Lively, Eddie Redmayne, Juliette Lewis and Alec Baldwin. "Hick" was produced by Charles de Portes, Steven Siebert, Christian Taylor and Jon Cornick.

Phase 4 will release the film in the spring.

Moretz stars as a 13-year-old who -- tired of fending forherself and her mother's penchant for hard-drinking men and barroom drama -- hits the road on her own, heading west to realize her dream of becoming a superstar. Among her travels she meets a drifter with a chip on his shoulder anda troubled but spirited woman who takes Luli under her wing -- portrayed by Redmayne and Lively, respectively.

The deal was negotiated by Larry Greenberg, Senior Vice President of Acquisitions for Phase 4 Films, and Cassian Elwes, CAA and Graham Taylor at WME on behalf of the filmmakers.

I don't know if it's true :idk:
stanmrd

BLAKE LIVELY is in Paris <3<3<3. Je sens que je vais dormir au Royal Monceau ce soir!

stanmrd

Spotted! Blake Lively fumant une clope a côté du Royal Monceau avenue Hoche !

translation : Spotted! Blake Lively smoking a cigarette beside the Royal Monceau Avenue Hoche!

Confused :blink: coz I don't think she smokes ;)

Maybe...it is not true.

I would be genuinely surprised.

One of the things I liked about Blake was shes diff from the nightclubbing hard rolling 20 sthg crowd- Paris, Mischa et al

Fashion was her drug of choice if u will

Resolutely teetotal and non-smoking. :blink: :blink:

First RR at break neck speed

Now this

My stanning for you Blakie is diminishing at a fast rate :yuckky:

At last

Phase 4 Films has acquired all U.S. and Canadian rights to director Derick Martini's road movie "Hick," nearly two months after its world premiere at the Toronto Intl. Film Festival.

Deal was announced Friday during the American Film Market.

The film, based on the novel of the same name by Andrea Portes, stars Chloe Grace Moretz, Blake Lively, Eddie Redmayne, Juliette Lewis and Alec Baldwin. "Hick" was produced by Charles de Portes, Steven Siebert, Christian Taylor and Jon Cornick.

Phase 4 will release the film in the spring.

Moretz stars as a 13-year-old who -- tired of fending forherself and her mother's penchant for hard-drinking men and barroom drama -- hits the road on her own, heading west to realize her dream of becoming a superstar. Among her travels she meets a drifter with a chip on his shoulder anda troubled but spirited woman who takes Luli under her wing -- portrayed by Redmayne and Lively, respectively.

The deal was negotiated by Larry Greenberg, Senior Vice President of Acquisitions for Phase 4 Films, and Cassian Elwes, CAA and Graham Taylor at WME on behalf of the filmmakers.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118045628

I think maybe the Paris tweet is random . Lots of people just saw Ryan R in NYC now .

Re gelling

Hey . I don't think she is doing anything wrong.

Hey there

We're all entitled to our opinion as I say I'm not an apostle and see no probs in calling her or ppl I like out on stuff or what ppl attacke her and others on stuff

Not that they listen :laugh:

I was just reading the rest of the tweets from the guy who posted the Paris twitter page and I believe his tweets were facetious :hehe: or just a simple case of mistaken identity.

Gelling

While I am personally not a big fan of smoking/smokers in general, I admit it is her prerogative to smoke or not and I wouldn't be less of a fan of hers if she did. She has said it that she doesn't smoke so I would believe her over a random tweeter.

But I don't know why you would think less of her or stop stanning?? her if she did considering that 98% of celebs do including Leo, Natalie Portman, Drew, Kirsten Dunst, K.Stew etc Not everyone that smokes is a "party-girl", smoking =/= Mischa Barton et al.

And I thought we were all over this RR nonsense? :cain: We her fans all have standards for her but I do think you need to get rid of your double standards when it comes to Blake really.

I was just reading the rest of the tweets from the guy who posted the Paris twitter page and I believe his tweets were facetious :hehe: or just a simple case of mistaken identity.

Gelling

While I am personally not a big fan of smoking/smokers in general, I admit it is her prerogative to smoke or not and I wouldn't be less of a fan of hers if she did. She has said it that she doesn't smoke so I would believe her over a random tweeter.

But I don't know why you would think less of her or stop stanning?? her if she did considering that 98% of celebs do including Leo, Natalie Portman, Drew, Kirsten Dunst, K.Stew etc Not everyone that smokes is a "party-girl", smoking =/= Mischa Barton et al.

And I thought we were all over this RR nonsense? :cain: We her fans all have standards for her but I do think you need to get rid of your double standards when it comes to Blake really.

True that.

As a non smoker I just always liked the idea that she and Leighton differed from the ususal party girl images of yore.

The most we see them at r fashion shows not stumbling out of nightclubs with their asses on show. So 4 me tha was always in her favour

For the upteenth time this double standard issue being raised is tiresome.

I can say stuff I find cool or kinda por taste

I dont care bout the fact moving on its just with WHOM. As I said it is someone who hung out with them

Sure its her choice but this is an opinion forum yes? And I'm not alone of that idea

Sure its her life

My beef is that it has given peeps a stick to beat her even more with

Look at that random individual 2 pages on here back that doesnt normally post but came on to remark about her chasing A listers. What was that about? :blink:

But is reflective of what peeps say of her no

Look at the crap Ted Casablancas writes about how she would be perfect for the Grace Kelly role. Nudge, Nudge Wink Wink

We both know what hes inferring and it aint a compliment.#

I could easily bow ot of posting though if its only a 'Blake the Great' mantra to preach :wave:

Lol, there is no "Blake is great" mantra or whatever on here even I (and other long time Blake fans) have voiced my concern/disapproval with some of her decisions on here. And even if there's that perception, it is because of the stark contrast of the tone of this place to the general attitude towards Blake on the web in general. And I def won't apologize for that, point is this is one of two forums on the internet where we can generally get positive Blake news and I personally would like it to stay that way.

Btw the double standard I was talking about was you making the yuckky face and saying your stanning Blake was decreasing because of an unconfirmed report that she was seen smoking. You "stan" Leo too who has been pictured smoking cigarettes and cigars, do you write the same thing about him? (Fyi, Leighton is a smoker too)

But while we're on that... why are you so dead set on this RR narrative? Ohsolively wrote a great comment 1 or 2 pages back about how they were probably broken up a few weeks before it was officially reported. Even the US Weekly article said they broke up on the 22nd, while we got reports of Leo with models well before that. If she got with Lukas, Kevin, or even say Bradley Cooper? I would raise eyebrows too but just because just because Ryan had 1 freaking dinner with them doesn't mean he owes a damn to Leo. It's just tiresome discussing it over and over.

Whatever, I'm not stopping you from posting on Blake's forum like you said, it's a forum and all discussions are welcome but there IS a reason so many Blake fans keep joining on here and if you insist on posting negative or backhanded remarks about her then you're going to discourage new members seeking a positive Blake forum or even some old members either because I can't imagine anyone wanting to keep indulging in the same defensive mode over and over again.

Seriously at this point who cares about the particulars of Blake/Ryan, they are not hurting anyone or doing anything immoral, so what the hell is this all about. I don't freaking get it. Does it actually matter if this happened now or in a few months, they are still together. And would it be better for Blake to date some no name so some people can be happy that shockingly she is dating her co star. Yes Blake is the first actress to date her co-star. Jeez. It's pretty much obvious now that the majority - fashion and acting people, majority of the media, majority of the general public, don't care, so why should the opinion of some bloggers or some peeps carry anymore weight. Seriously nobody in the grand scheme of things cares. It's just two people dating, get the f over it.

I don't think Blake can do no wrong, but really when it comes down to it, I don't actually see anything that she has done seriously wrong. What exactly? Not waiting before dating Ryan. Is that it? Because to me that is irrelevant. I thought taking pictures of herself like that was effing stupid on her part because of who she is and her status. And I don't really care that she did it, it's her personal life. But this, is inconsequential.

Those people that go on about her can say whatever they want but it won't stop the obvious that she is loved by those she meets, becoming more famous, has important people in her corner, gives great performances that critics like and acclaim her for. As this summer has proven, it's a losing battle to try to tarnish her or make innuendos about her cause she gets up and rides it out. Which is probably what gets some like Lainey or Ted so annoyed.

Very well said girls. My opinion is the same as yours. They are judge Blake ? Why? For dating RR. Who are we to tell her who and when to date. Is her life. She did nothing wrong so far. The real fans just want her to be happy.

By the way why they hate so much RR. He's gorgeous, sexy seems to be loving and caring and like Blake does not have the habit of superstar. Blake seem very happy with him.