Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

It's also funny how she's trying so desperately to paint Blake as a famewh*re. Umm, how about no? It's so funny how when Blake and Penn first started dating people were claiming it was just for PR, but only tacitly confirmed it a year later when they were spotted on their only (MET gala) red appearance together and during their holiday in Mexico.

You'd think if she was so publicity hungry she'd be papped with Penn walking (not to talk of making out) on every other red carpet, or she would have gotten with Chace since they were both the most high profile actors going into GG :cain: She never even talked about him interviews either.

As for Ryan while he's a nice guy, there's nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING he could do for her career or her profile so those "master famewhore" remarks are way way off. I just see that she's just so pissed because she's been shown up by Blake that she has to bitterly lash out to save face and I really don't know why her followers can't extrapolate that to the conclusion that since Lainey's got it wrong so many times maybe, just maybe Lainey's fundamentally wrong about the girl?

^ONce again going back to the fact its the females getting ripped apart(and its always by other females). Guys don't go on blogs and sites and post mean comments about celebrity woman? Girls do it because its a sad thing we do. Pick apart other women. You don't hear guys calling blake a famewhore :whistle:

So true cos Lainey cant seem to get a handle on Blake. Like most ppl she can predict, but Blake keeps showing her up lol.

She makes me laugh when she says that Blake has a "master plan" like wtf lol.

I will say this again. WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE!!!!!!

Lainey's "theory" that Blake used Leo to get Ryan is so laughable. Like seriously if Blake was this "master famewhore" that she wants us to believe, why would she choose Ryan Reynolds over LEONARDO DICAPRIO. No offence to Ryan, but come on.

Im so OVER this! Ugh!! I so bored with this whole Blake/Ryan/Leo thing.

I really want to her some movie news soon.

I know that's all I want too :(

Like I wouldn't mind her being in that movie with Shia LaBeouf that was announced yesterday, A Giant.

-Here's the synopsis:

The story will center on a broke girl running from a series of bad relationships, who moves back home to reconnect with her brother only to form a relationship with a 20-foot-tall man-child who lives next door (LaBeouf).

Sounds like a good indie and she's proved with Elvis & Annabelle that she can do quirky love stories well :yes: (funfact: Shia was originally attached to play Max's role).

-I also hope she's considered for the Lie Down in Darkness adaptation when it's being cast, it's a fantastic and deeply complex character that would really show and expand her range.

-Also the Coen brothers just cast Oscar Isaac as the lead character in their new indie movie about the 60s folk scene. They're still casting for a character based on a young Joni Mitchell, which I think Blake could also swing.

ayoungjoni.jpg

Plus since she's proved she can rock blonde, brunette and red hair; i'd like to see her rock some bangs.

-I also think should a movie about RFK be in the works, Blake should be the one and only choice to play Carolyn Bessett. They have that same aristocratic blonde look going on:

carolynbessette3.jpg

Basically, I just want want wantttt casting news.

I loved Elvis & Annabelle - it was really the movie that cemented my Blake crush lol.

Maybe if we all think/wish it, we can hopefully get some casting news this month (or at least by the end of the year lol). Hopefully its a drama or even a comdey. I also hope, its not a sexualized character because imo shes done too many of those. Fingers crossed...

I loved E&A too, I can watch it so many times, she was so natural, spirited and effervescent in that movie :blush:

Sending vibes to the universe... we want Blake casting news! Hopefully it's like 3 or 4-for-1 like how Savages was a 2-for-1 thing (we got news about Oz too).

I had hopes she would do a play off-Broadway, but that was just a pipe dream that never went anywhere.

I'm also looking forward to hopefully some news for Blake. GG schedule makes it hard and limits her choices and filming locations, but I do hope there some film and a director that can make allowances for her schedule like Oliver Stone did. The only thing that will probably put the personal life rumours to one side is some professional news be it films or fashion.

So true cos Lainey cant seem to get a handle on Blake. Like most ppl she can predict, but Blake keeps showing her up lol.

She makes me laugh when she says that Blake has a "master plan" like wtf lol.

I will say this again. WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE!!!!!!

Lainey's "theory" that Blake used Leo to get Ryan is so laughable. Like seriously if Blake was this "master famewhore" that she wants us to believe, why would she choose Ryan Reynolds over LEONARDO DICAPRIO. No offence to Ryan, but come on.

Im so OVER this! Ugh!! I so bored with this whole Blake/Ryan/Leo thing.

I really want to her some movie news soon.

Lol Lainey is a joke as evidenced by that theory, cause really who does that, Ryan over Leo? Yeah right. She should just admit that she got pretty much everything wrong and move on. If Blake's master plan is getting roles and being good enough acting wise that she gets repeated praise from critics for her performances (Pippa Lee, The Town, Hick), thereby being considered for more and more films then yeah Blake does have a master plan that is currently in operation. Not to mention her Chanel campaign and numerous fashion covers. All of this she has accomplished for herself without having to be helped by anyone or anything. The girl has no need for any other actor or relationship to help her ambition wise.

It is obvious by now that where Blake is concerned Lainey knows nothing and quite frankly I'm wondering if she doesn't make some of this up by now. Back in February this year she wrote that her "sources" told her that amongst directors, casting agents etc that Blake was being overlooked and not considered for roles due to her acting, and this was posted after Blake's role in Hick was announed and a week later the girl scored the Savages role. I laughed. Blake Lively - showing up stupid, bitter bloggers since 2010 (probably earlier), and I hope she continues.

Not to mention that just last week NYmag who, despite their hate-on for her, had to admit that she's still at the top of every casting director's list and still put her as one of the go-to girls when H'wood is casting for dramas:

If asked to name a promising young actress under 25, you'd have a long list to choose from. There's Jennifer Lawrence, an Oscar nominee poised for superstardom as the lead of The Hunger Games, and Kristen Stewart, who already has the high profile but impressed in several indies before she ever signed on for Twilight. You've also got Emma Stone, Ellen Page, Mia Wasikowska, Evan Rachel Wood, Emma Watson, and an arresting roster of teen actresses who've made their mark, which includes Chloe Moretz, Hailee Steinfeld, Saoirse Ronan, and both Elle and Dakota Fanning. (And though you might quibble with her inclusion, ask any casting director who's got heat under 25 and you'd likely hear Blake Lively's name, too.)
Another issue is that while Kunis was "interesting" in Black Swan, this manager adds, "I don't think she's taken seriously enough as an actor. For drama, it's Rooney Mara, Jennifer Lawrence, Olivia Wilde, and Blake Lively; those are the names.

And their commenters love to hate her too like I've never seen people root for someone to fail so badly (what do they gain from seeing her stumble?), but the truth is the truth her career's, going places. *Kanye shrug*

Interview: Ryan Reynolds spills all

With the release of Green Lantern on DVD, Hollywood’s hottest bachelor spills all on bulking up, fear of flying and “fantastic” rumoured new love, Blake Lively…

Blake Lively plays Carol, with whom Hal has a long history. What was it like to work with her and shoot some of those scenes?

They're old friends. There's a real kind of connection there, it's a real love interest as well, but it's like a lot of love interests, it's complicated. It's not something that either is willing to put themselves on the line for just yet, so as the film progresses and the stakes get more and more dire, you start to abandon some of your usual stuff that you would normally use as a defense with someone, so you get closer. Blake was fantastic to work with, just amazing. She's that younger, newer generation of actors that's coming up right now, it's really fun to be around her and watch her experience that, all this newness for her.

http://gulfnews.com/arts-entertainment/int...ls-all-1.909209

With the release of Green Lantern on DVD, Hollywood’s hottest bachelor spills all on bulking up, fear of flying and “fantastic” rumoured new love, Blake Lively…

Blake Lively plays Carol, with whom Hal has a long history. What was it like to work with her and shoot some of those scenes?

They're old friends. There's a real kind of connection there, it's a real love interest as well, but it's like a lot of love interests, it's complicated. It's not something that either is willing to put themselves on the line for just yet, so as the film progresses and the stakes get more and more dire, you start to abandon some of your usual stuff that you would normally use as a defense with someone, so you get closer. Blake was fantastic to work with, just amazing. She's that younger, newer generation of actors that's coming up right now, it's really fun to be around her and watch her experience that, all this newness for her.

oh...I like this :wub:

post-52390-0-1446091729-6566_thumb.gif

post-52390-0-1446091729-66869_thumb.gif post-52390-0-1446091729-68342_thumb.gif

post-52390-0-1446091729-70357_thumb.gif post-52390-0-1446091729-7127_thumb.gif

Aww :wub:

so cute penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

This article appeared in a Brazilian site is pure gossip

Blake Lively is clicked leaving Ryan Reynold's apartment in the morning

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds only added fuel to rumors of a relationship, when clicked between them when they left his apartment in Boston, at 6:30 am on Saturday (15).

The actress walked a few steps in front of Reynolds, but this technique did not help quell the rumors.

Blake was seen with ex-husband of Scarlett Johansson, a few days after the end of his romance with Leonardo DiCaprio at the beginning of the month.

The actors worked together in the film Green Lantern, but since the second week of October they will not drop out more and see themselves at all times when not working.

This weekend was no different. Blake left New York, where filming Gossip Girl, and was spending the weekend with Reynolds in Boston, where he runs his new film, RIPD

Paparazzi on duty, reported that Lively spent Saturday (15) in the entire trailer for Reynolds, while he was filming and after the completion of the work, the couple returned to his apartment and stayed there overnight.

On Sunday morning (16) they came back together and returned to the set.

The actress was back in the trailer while filming Ryan in the late afternoon and was taken to the apartment where the actor came out hours later hand in hand with Blake's sister, Robyn

post-54098-1319233794_thumb.jpg

Elizabeth Hurley Would "Marry" Blake Lively: "If I Had a Sex Change"

Elizabeth Hurley has developed a crush on the set of Gossip Girl and it's not to one of the show's handsome men!

OK! chatted with Elizabeth at the Ready, Set, Pink! event at Bloomingdale's today about the sexy character she plays on Gossip Girl.

"She's such fun to play. I kind of feel appalling when I do some of the scenes with the actors because my character is so nasty. Charming to others but really nasty to a few," Elizabeth explained to OK!. "So I say, "Oh, I'm sorry." It's fun. The writers have given me a really good part. Her morals are questionable, which I'm attracted to those people obviously. It's a lot of fun to do."

So has Elizabeth bonded with any members of the cast like Blake Lively perhaps?

"I love them all. I've been enchanted. She's the most enchanting girl," the actress said of Blake. "She's couldn't be more charming. Couldn't be more beautiful, incredibly talented and just adorable."

And Elizabeth also thinks Blake is a very good catch!

"I would marry her in a heartbeat if I had a sex change," she said. "She's absolutely perfect in every way."

Thanks for all the pix and articles! :flower:

32nd AMERICAN FILM MARKET IS LANDING IN SANTA MONICA NOVEMBER 2-9, 2011

It seems that Blake will be at this event to promote the film Hick. We need new photos

http://www.realmovienews.com/news/2669

Ooh nice find. Thanks Anil! Doesn't look like tickets are available to the general public (another expensive pass situation), but here's the screening schedule. I hope Blake can make it and we get some new pix!

Blake was fantastic to work with, just amazing. She's that younger, newer generation of actors that's coming up right now, it's really fun to be around her and watch her experience that, all this newness for her.

oh...I like this :wub:

so cute penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Me too. :wub:

I don't think these were posted though they're old. From Vogue March 2010 (with Tina Fey on the cover):

blake2.jpg

blake1.jpg

Nice article! The designers really love her. :)

"I would marry her in a heartbeat if I had a sex change," she said. "She's absolutely perfect in every way."

:rofl: Thanks aomg!

Elizabeth Hurley has developed a crush on the set of Gossip Girl and it's not to one of the show's handsome men!

OK! chatted with Elizabeth at the Ready, Set, Pink! event at Bloomingdale's today about the sexy character she plays on Gossip Girl.

"She's such fun to play. I kind of feel appalling when I do some of the scenes with the actors because my character is so nasty. Charming to others but really nasty to a few," Elizabeth explained to OK!. "So I say, "Oh, I'm sorry." It's fun. The writers have given me a really good part. Her morals are questionable, which I'm attracted to those people obviously. It's a lot of fun to do."

So has Elizabeth bonded with any members of the cast like Blake Lively perhaps?

"I love them all. I've been enchanted. She's the most enchanting girl," the actress said of Blake. "She's couldn't be more charming. Couldn't be more beautiful, incredibly talented and just adorable."

And Elizabeth also thinks Blake is a very good catch!

It is impossible not to fall in love with this girl. :wub: :drool:

'Lively' trio’s downtown fun

Sandra Bullock shared a racy night out with Ryan Reynolds and his girlfriend, Blake Lively, at downtown burlesque hot spot The Box.

The trio hit the Lower East Side haunt late Thursday night to celebrate Reynolds’ 35th birthday and were entertained by performances, including -- wait for it -- a “suicidal pregnant prom queen devouring her young.”

Despite far-fetched reports that Oscar winner Bullock and “Green Lantern” star Reynolds were dating this summer, a spy tells us, “He was definitely with Blake. Sandra arrived with the couple and a group, and they watched some of the burlesque performers, who were part of the club’s homage to ‘Deliverance’ and also portrayed the ‘suicidal prom queen.’

“The group had a great time and stayed late,” our source said. “Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone.”

Another source told us, “Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2:15 a.m.”

Earlier, both “Gossip Girl” star Lively and Bullock toasted Reynolds, who turns 35 tomorrow, at a private dinner in the Carriage House at Palma Restaurant on Cornelia Street.

A source reported, “Both Sandra and Blake were at the dinner, which was for around 12 friends. He and Blake were being really cute and affectionate together.”

Bullock and Reynolds are longtime friends and starred together in 2009’s “The Proposal.”

Reynolds and Lively denied reports that they were involved near the end of his marriage to Scarlett Johansson. But things have been heating up between the two following Lively’s split from Leonardo DiCaprio. They spent a weekend this month in Boston, where he’s shooting the crime movie “R.I.P.D,” and Reynolds was seen kissing Lively at a train station before she got on the Acela back to New York. His rep didn’t get back to us.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lively_tri...I#ixzz1bUxu8EFL

:wub: sweet