Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Are Still Going Strong!

Sources are reporting that things are getting sort of serious for Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. Last week, the pair took off for a romantic adventure back in Boston to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving.

Earlier last week, Ryan was spotted visiting Blake on the set of Gossip Girl in New York (does that sting, Penn?), before bringing her back with him to Boston for an intimate and romantic dinner at a French restaurant. Since he couldn't be in his native Canada for the holiday, Ryan made do with some of the best food in Boston’s South End and his best gal. Onlookers reveal:

“Ryan brought Blake Lively with him and if you didn’t know any better, you would think they were a couple. They looked like they were really into each other. He had his arm around her and they were both smiling. They sat at a corner booth and it was just the two of them. They shared everything — for appetizers they had the grilled portobello mushroom with roasted peppers and butternut squash tortellini. For dinner, they split the cornish game hen linguine and the grilled swordfish. Ryan said he was celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving! For dessert they split the warm chocolate torte with vanilla ice cream. They were definitely in a celebratory mood!”

Mmm! Sweet and delicious! Such a splendid time they must've had.

Wonder if they'll plan something equally as special for his birthday next week! He's going to be 11 years older than you, Blake! Make the day count!

So really, Penn: did it hurt when she brought Ryan around? Did it, DID IT?!

http://perezhilton.com/2011-10-18-blake-li...ing-gossip-girl

I think those piccies are old

Her hair hasnt been like that in a while

It was probs the tarot reading pictures

For me Blakes agent or PR are doing her a diservice with these rumors/facts on her personal life overriding any work

And giving a megative impression of her I gotta be honest and yes I mean crazy Lainey

Too bad :|

I wouldn't pay Lainey any mind or put any stock in what she says, she's just pressed since she hasn't been able to peg Blake down and how for all her supposed 'insiderness' she's been wrong every step of the way.

Blake is never going to be able to please people since everyone's predisposed (by the blogs, out of jealousy etc) to dislike her anyway.

I wouldn't pay Lainey any mind or put any stock in what she says, she's just pressed since she hasn't been able to peg Blake down and how for all her supposed 'insiderness' she's been wrong every step of the way.

Blake is never going to be able to please people since everyone's predisposed (by the blogs, out of jealousy etc) to dislike her anyway.

Thats true

Lainey spouts some serious nonsense

I thot she said Ryan wouldnt go there and Blake was pressuring Leo to take her on the red carpet now shes done a 360!

The problem fo me is I DID believe her when she said she had insiderness about Leo and Blake

So I cant pick and choose according to what I prefer to listen to

And you're wise to stay off some blogs Leo fans are severly pissed at these rumors ( with justification to me) to say the least so she can add them to her 'troubled public' list

U only need to look at some comments under Perez

Not good for longevity in the movie fraternity especially for females!!!

And you're wise to stay off some blogs Leo fans are severly pissed at these rumors ( with justification to me) to say the least so she can add them to her 'troubled public' list

Why are the Leo fans pissed? He's just been linked to six more models this week, I didn't read any denial from Leo's people. Should Blake fans be filled with righteous indignation as well? Even as to the initial rumours of him hooking up with two models, they offered a limp excuse of how "at this rate he's going to be linked to half of Australia"

Females do have it hard because no matter who Blake talks to, people are gonna talk even if there's something there or not. Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds, and even Leo have been linked to more people and it's Blake we're castigating? :cain: If Leo can mess around so soon after their breakup, why can't Blake?

Yeah she not only has it hard with the 'movie fraternity' but also with the judgmental public as well.

From the L.A. Times:

Can 'Savages' Taylor Kitsch and Aaron Johnson restore Oliver Stone's Oscar glow?

Hot-button filmmaker Oliver Stone has a new project nearing the starting gate. Deadline reports his adaptation of the popular Don Winslow novel "Savages" has Universal close to signing a distribution deal. Two of Hollywood's fast-rising young stars — Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch — will topline.

Although Stone is celebrated — or vilified, depending on your political POV — for tackling controversial subjects, "Savages" seems like more populist fare. The novel follows two pot-growing best buds forced into working for a Mexican drug cartel when their shared girlfriend is kidnapped. The twists carry on from there. The L.A. Times called the book a "marvelous, adrenaline-juiced roller coaster ... propulsive, yet meditative."

For nearly two decades, Stone was an Oscar golden boy. He is one of a select group of active writer-directors with multiple statuettes: best adapted screenplay (1978: "Midnight Express") and two best director wins (1986: "Platoon," 1989: "Born on the Fourth of July") from 11 overall nods: six for writing, three for directing, two as a producer.

Stone's last nomination was in 1995 and nothing he's done since then has won Oscar's favor. Could "Savages" provide the right formula? He is penning the script with novelist and screenwriter Shane Salerno.

Red-hot Johnson won over critics with his performance as the young John Lennon in "Nowhere Boy" and proved his versatility as an average-Joe superhero in "Kick-Ass." Meanwhile, Kitsch is coming off the critically hailed TV drama "Friday Night Lights" and has parlayed those hosannahs into roles in the megabudget actioners "Battleship" and "John Carter of Mars." Like Johnson, he won fanboy adoration as a superhero with his eye-catching turn in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine."

"Savages" might land an added bit of Oscar oomph if Salma Hayek (best actress nominee, 2002: "Frida") joins the ensemble, as expected, in the juicy role of the drug cartel's formidable matriarch. Yet to be cast is the role of the free-spirited, kidnapped girlfriend.

-- Tom O'Neil

You're both right

But I stand by my opinion that it is weird because Ryan did hang out with the two of them while they were dating

Maybe I'm not enlightened enough but thats just off to me if it wasnt someone that appeared to be an acquaintance of the 2 of them!

Oh and Leo's people have denied the model links categorically to both Perez and Gossip cop as per their site

Now are there other models? :whistle:

Oh I'm sure but at least I hope they didnt know Blake.

I hope Leos classy enough to not make his next conquest a mutual friend of theres

HW is incestous anyway. But as I say IMO and from what I'm reading for a young actress in cut throat HW this is hurting Blake. :banghead:

Why are the Leo fans pissed? He's just been linked to six more models this week, I didn't read any denial from Leo's people. Should Blake fans be filled with righteous indignation as well? Even as to the initial rumours of him hooking up with two models, they offered a limp excuse of how "at this rate he's going to be linked to half of Australia"

Females do have it hard because no matter who Blake talks to, people are gonna talk even if there's something there or not. Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds, and even Leo have been linked to more people and it's Blake we're castigating? :cain: If Leo can mess around so soon after their breakup, why can't Blake?

Yeah she not only has it hard with the 'movie fraternity' but also with the judgmental public as well.

Very well said. Here are the words that many people deserved to hear some time. Thank you :mad:

Thats true

Lainey spouts some serious nonsense

I thot she said Ryan wouldnt go there and Blake was pressuring Leo to take her on the red carpet now shes done a 360!

The problem fo me is I DID believe her when she said she had insiderness about Leo and Blake

So I cant pick and choose according to what I prefer to listen to

If nothing else all of this has made me realise that Lainey is an idiot who has no credibility when it comes to inside info, she knows nothing and has been shown up. It's true, she just has not been able to get a handle on Blake and what she's like because her assumptions about the girl have been way off. Maybe if she knew Blake and not what she made up about her she would have realised that there was no way it was credible that Blake would be pressuring Leo to take her on the red carpet. And Lainey also came up with BS when she also said that Ryan was never into Blake. Lainey should just admit that she doesn't know anything about Blake and is pretty much assuming like the rest of the public.

I don't get why Leo fans are pissed, isn't he running around with numerous models, and has been for some time now. Maybe they just wanted it to come across as Blake being dumped and moping around. I don't get that and I like Leo, but I'm just not surprised anymore about his choices with women. It's just a double standard thing going on now with Blake and makes me not give a damn or have a need to villify her whatever she does personally. She's not actually doing anything wrong.

As long as Blake is working and making movies it doesn't really matter in the long run. The rumours are now because there is a lull with her, not filming or showcasing anything and this is all the media have to go on. And really it is her personal life that she is not commenting on and doesn't want to parade in public and they are a both single. It's just us and the media who have this unhealthy need to know about this stars lives that it matters to. Quite frankly I don't care.

I also think because the media so cannot get a handle on Blake and she tends to switch it up in pretty much every aspect of her life - career, fashion, personal they focus on her more and she fascinates them. You expect her to go one way, but she goes the other. It fascinates some and infuriates others.

lol Lainey and her followers are so ridiculous. Im really quite alarmed that her ppl (ontd, dlisted etc. ppl) seem to follow her every word like its the truth and fail to apply common sense. Its also weird how many of her fans fail to see her "flip flop" ness (lol) when it comes to her "sources".

I find it funny that she claims to have all these rock solid sources yet she didnt know about the the Leo/Blake breakup until AFTER the statement went public. Like the 1st time Ryan and Blake were spotted in Boston (like 2 days before the break up), she was still talking about Bleo being a couple. And she was talking about how Ryan would NEVER go there because he doesnt want to get messy etc. now she's changed her tune. Yet all those Lainey fans seem to ignore some of her inconsistencies and just generally follow her blindly. Oh I forgot it's Blake Lively, its alright to hate her! Throw common sense out the window.

Imo I think Blake and Leo probably broke up during TIFF, which is maybe part of the reason she didnt show up etc. They both seem to have moved on, yet ppl want to believe the worst when it comes to Blake. At this stage in time, I'm kind of over it. Although I dont like her with Ryan, my opinion doesnt really matter lol. Plus as long as shes happy and isnt doing anything a-moral, then Im happy too.