Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

^Yeah, I read an international brand marketer/expert's tweet a while ago saying Blake and Lady Gaga were their current biggest celeb exports in Japan, dunno how true that is :unsure: but seeing how she got 5 Japanese covers just last month, I'm sure it's not too far-fetched.

Anyway:

JaredEng Just Jared

Blake Lively came out to support Florence + the Machine at the Interview Magazine party held at top of Standard hotel. Big hugs all around!

17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:heart: Love their friendship. Hopefully we get some pics :)

NOIRfans

Blake Lively is beside me looking like she wants to kill herself

Twitter for iPhone • 10/13/11 10:22 PM

Blake Lively was surprisingly friendly to me even tho she looked like she wanted to jump off the Standard. I think that's her regular face?

Twitter for iPhone • 10/13/11 11:05 PM

JustJustinNYC JustJustinNYC

Got to chat with Blake lively at the interview party and meet Florence Welch! So much fun!!!

TwitBird • 10/13/11 11:28 PM

Thanks Sick and everyone for all the scans, pix, and vids! :flower:

Here's a tweet from a make-up artist who's also the US brand ambassador for Chanel, here's a link to her Models.com page, based on her past work she's freaking major:
fulviafarolfi fulvia farolfi

Worked with Blake Lively..How insanely gorgeous is she??

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:woot: So does this mean we might be getting a new campaign (or cover)

soon? Can't freaking wait!! I really hope it's for Chance Eau Tendre since perfume campaigns tend to be more iconic.

Exciting! :thumbsup: Happy to hear she got to hang out with her friend Flo tonight, too. :) Apparently her buddy Jeremy Renner was there as well...

Love this interview of her at Letterman, very charming:

She's always so good on Letterman. I thought it was the chemistry between her and Dave, but she was great with Leno, too (and I'm not even a Leno fan).

Thanks Anil or the article. :flower: As much as some of us rag on GG, that it has made her a household name in a huge country like China is pretty darn cool (as are the clothes). :)

I hope Savages works for her as it is obviously a step up in terms of screen time, storyline etc and people will analyse the hell out of it and her.

:yes:

How could and Why should she try out for a part she wouldn't be able to play in Australia as she has contractual obligations with GG in NY?

Why was she invited for dinner when the 3 other actresses ( Scarlett, Rebecca Hall, Carey Mulligan) were not?

They seem to work around her schedule for films (at least they did with Savages), and at one time Gatsby was going to be filmed in NY (they went to Oz because the govt. kicked in big $$ to film there). Don't know the answer to your other question, but I doubt she invited herself. :p She is friendly with Baz Luhrman. He wrote that piece about her for Time 100 Most Influential People issue. :)

oh so lively, I agree with you about the script certain tabloids are following but when they're so blatantly obvious about it they ruin whatever remaining cred they might still have in some circles.

Hi Jou Jou,

Good to have u around

Re - the dinner

Yeah I know shes pally with Baz but she could have easily had dinner with him and just him some other time. :whistle:

After all she is NY based and I wonder why she did not sit next to him but to Leo <_<

According to Lainey it was planned that way with heavy flirting

Oh the questions, the questions :laugh:

I think it is for Chanel, probably a new campaign cos I dont see why she would have to be so secretive about the shoot if it was just for the Mademoiselle handbag range. Also during her hols, she learnt french too.

This twit is very funny

Hello, my name is Blake Lively, and I was born to shade the rest of the world's women. :laugh:

:laugh: so true though

As for the questions about the Leo/Baz/Blake dinner, I think ppl are over thinking it. imo I think Leo and Blake probably did a test shoot (or whatever you call it) and they all just decided to go out to lunch together, thats why there was a whole bunch of ppl there not just them. Like how normal ppl do after work or something, they go get drinks etc. Im sure there was flirting, who cares lol.

I think it is for Chanel, probably a new campaign cos I dont see why she would have to be so secretive about the shoot if it was just for the Mademoiselle handbag range. Also during her hols, she learnt french too.
This twit is very funny

Hello, my name is Blake Lively, and I was born to shade the rest of the world's women. :laugh:

:laugh: so true though

As for the questions about the Leo/Baz/Blake dinner, I think ppl are over thinking it. imo I think Leo and Blake probably did a test shoot (or whatever you call it) and they all just decided to go out to lunch together, thats why there was a whole bunch of ppl there not just them. Like how normal ppl do after work or something, they go get drinks etc. Im sure there was flirting, who cares lol.

Iis not a case of over thinking it :p :p

Its just fun wondering/questioning how/why they met and was it planned

I dont think they just decided to go out to dinner on a whim as it was AFTER all the actresses had screen tested

Why was she chosen? Maybe she looked really hungry :ninja:

So true about GG - the scenes I really hate are generally the Chair/Dair/Lair whatever ones. Its funny how the Leighton/Blair fans always say that if it was Blair centric the ratings/show would improve but when it is the ratings always decline. The writers really need to tune out the the fans because they have obviously been influenced by all the rabid Leighton fans who are always petitioning/writing to them.

In a way Im sort of glad its not Serena centric because really and truly Blake doesnt need GG. I dont even want her on there, plus all this Blair stuff allows her to sort of dissassociate herself a bit, it makes it seem like GG is just a side job lol. Like she's not just Serena. At the end of the day, Leighton/Blair fans are actually hurting her because her rabid fans persistence in making GG the Blair show mean that Leighton will ALWAYS be Blair. And from her film choices so far, it seems that she is just Blair.

I still couldn't see any episode of the new season, but the your comments... I'm starting to get scared. Blake is appearing less on the show? Not so well with this info, I didn't like it. She's the main reason I watch this show (I love Leighton, Chace and Ed as well). I hope they're not expecting us to continue to watch since Blake is leaving the set. Blake may not need to Gossip Girl, but GG needs Blake too much. Some characters are so boring, for example, I don't like Dan, I think the most boring character in the series. But as I've said before here it's said that Blake will leave the series year after year, maybe they're cutting her scenes cause they know it can happen. GG without Serena is equal to dating without embrace :blush:.

lordy lordy lord! The shit is really going to hit the fan. Especially now that they've turned this into Blake vs."America's Sweetheart" Sandra Bullock. they are just going to run with it. The tabloids were obviously keen for a new love triangle thats why the seem hell bent on doing this Blake & Ryan thing, despite the fact that the've said they are just friends. You have Blake (Angie) - the vixen/femm fatale, Ryan (Brad) the heart throb and Sandra (Jennifer) - "America's Sweetheart. Same script different cast.

Well... I'll not stop liking Blake because she broke up with Leo. But as I said in Leo's forum I don't like the possibility of her being with Ryan, isn't because Ryan in itself, he seems like a nice guy, but I prefer her with Leo, it's just my opinion :wub:.

I knew this would happen, the magazines are now making fans of Sandra (I like her too) hate Blake, and that's not cool. She already has the hatred of some Penn and Bar fans, she didn't needs have the anger of fans of Sandra as well. But I don't think Blake is concerned about any of this, is her life, she does what she want. Gelling told me that her rep denied they are a couple, so I'd rather not believe it for now.

Thanks for the news and pics girls :wave:.

Iis not a case of over thinking it :p :p

Its just fun wondering/questioning how/why they met and was it planned

I dont think they just decided to go out to dinner on a whim as it was AFTER all the actresses had screen tested

Why was she chosen? Maybe she looked really hungry :ninja:

Lmao

Oh, I didnt know that it was after all the actresses had tested. Maybe this was when Blake and Leo started casually dating :blink::whistle:

I still couldn't see any episode of the new season, but the your comments... I'm starting to get scared. Blake is appearing less on the show? Not so well with this info, I didn't like it. She's the main reason I watch this show (I love Leighton, Chace and Ed as well). I hope they're not expecting us to continue to watch since Blake is leaving the set. Blake may not need to Gossip Girl, but GG needs Blake too much. Some characters are so boring, for example, I don't like Dan, I think the most boring character in the series. But as I've said before here it's said that Blake will leave the series year after year, maybe they're cutting her scenes cause they know it can happen. GG without Serena is equal to dating without embrace :blush:.

I think because of the filming clash with Savages, thats why she hasnt been in GG as much, and probably wont be for the first 6/7 episodes. Im sure now that shes free we will probably get the usual Serena dose in the later episodes. I dont really care either way cos Im so over GG. I dont even watch it anymore, I just read the recaps.

Am I the only one that finds it weird that Blair is pregnant, like wtf! lol. Arent they meant to be like 20 or something. I know young girls have children at young ages now adays but still lol. Also isnt it funny that "responsible" Blair is the on thats pregnant and not Serena.

To tell you the truth, I know Blake doesn't comment on relationship stuff, but she should deny the Ryan relationship if its not true. People, even people on TV, are bashing her because they are making it out to be cheated on Leo with Ryan. Just saying, if would be best for her image. But I guess if shes not commenting on this stuff, it sounds like its true :/

To tell you the truth, I know Blake doesn't comment on relationship stuff, but she should deny the Ryan relationship if its not true. People, even people on TV, are bashing her because they are making it out to be cheated on Leo with Ryan. Just saying, if would be best for her image. But I guess if shes not commenting on this stuff, it sounds like its true :/

Hi Katchitup,

The US magazines come to the UK a week later so I'm not sure

But Blakes reps in this weeks People magazine have denied it, I dont have access to the mag at this week so unsure

Why what are people saying?

I was afraid this would happen

With Leo fantics, Leighton stans and Bar Refaeli crazies this adds fuel to the fire :(

Thx all for news, tweets and comments :D I love coming here to see what you guys are saying. Is very entertaining :p

I saw this article, i don't know if is true or if the site is viable, it is basically what has been said on other sites but... what i know is that i hate all these rumours, is so annoying!!! I start to think they are really together, as they say where there's smoke there's fire. I sill hope all this are bs :huh: Although the timing of the announcement the breakup between Blake and Leo was to perfect for all this come out. I want photos to prove once for all if is true or if not someone denies it again. I can't stand any more this speculations and is not good to Blake too.

It's Confirmed: Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are Dating

After a couple weeks of "are they aren't they" dating rumors, a source (gotta love those sources) has revealed that Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are indeed dating, or rather that they are "trying out" a relationship which is the most confusing way to describe anything. What is that, like pre-dating?

Reynolds, who is currently living in Boston to film his new movie, took a trip to New York to visit Blake on the set of Gossip Girl on Saturday.

Blake�€™s 5-month long romance with Leonardo Dicaprio literally ended the same day that the Ryan Reynolds rumors began. Doesn't she need time to sit at home watching "The Notebook", crying into a blanket, adopting several cats and making play lists of Adele songs? She's clearly moved on very quickly OR Ryan Reynolds is just the rebound guy.

Anyways, a source tells US Magazine that after he visited her on set, "they hugged and then got in a car together. They became good friends on the set [of 'Green Lantern']. Now they're both single and trying it out. They're seeing each other casually."

Hey, what's more casual than booking a plane ticket from Boston to New York to visit your casual not-girlfriend-girlfriend. Hey that's super casual right? Right next to casually renting out an entire restaurant for a date or casually shutting down Tiffany's for a private shopping spree for your girl!!!

In a game of "whose prettier," Blake and Ryan always tie. So they really are a great match. This quote from the source comes just a week after Blake was in Boston to "hang out" with Ryan. (....)

more http://www.hollyscoop.com/blake-lively/its...are-dating.html

Penn Badgley Disses Blake Lively? Enjoys ‘Gossip Girl’ Scenes With Leighton Meester Best!

Penn Badgley is playing favorites! The Gossip Girl star revealed he likes working on scenes with Leighton Meester best, but what about his ex-girlfriend Blake Lively?

In a new interview with Nylon magazine, Penn was asked who he thought his Gossip Girl character Dan’s soul mate is. And while answering the question, he also revealed some information about himself!

“Blair, actually. Definitely,” Penn said of Leighton’s character. “I think Blair is Dan’s soul mate.”

“I don’t know if they’re ever going to get together,” he warned, “but I’ll tell you that I’ve never enjoyed any scenes on the show as much as those scenes with Leighton Meester, strictly intellectually as an actor.”

Nice recovery!

Penn’s character was a couple with Blake’s character Serena for a long time on the show and it mimicked their real-life relationship. Penn and Blake ended their three year relationship in September 2010.

“There’s a whole other thing — like everything that happened early on in the show, like the obvious Dan and Serena stuff, that moved me in a different way for obvious reasons, but strictly as an actor, those scenes with Blair are the best.”

Do you think Penn’s ex Blake could still be offended by that? Or is she too busy focusing on her new love interest, Ryan Reynolds?

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/10/penn-bad...n-meester-best/

marifrancs, they're just repeating what other sites have said, including the same tweets that got the ball rolling.

I don't see why Blake should be obligated to respond to gossip and rumors, especially now that she is single. There were a couple Leo reports from a newspaper and a radio station in Sydney during the weeks prior to that train sighting about him having his security bring attractive women to his table at the clubs and I don't recall him confirming or denying them, and that was long before any official announcement had come down. This is not to say there was anything going on or that he had to respond. I'm just acknowledging the fact that he chose not to.

JouJou

^Agreed, it seems we've given Leo a pass and the benefit of the doubt but can't seem to extend the courtesy to Blake as well. She's a woman, what else is new?

I like how calm and composed she's stayed through all this, it obviously can't be easy on her breaking up with your boyfriend and then having stuff like the Grazia and OK! covers come out and people believing it (and the worst about her) indiscriminately.

Her rep has issued 2 denials, there's not been a pic, the E! news source was Hollywoodlife which isn't exactly reliable... what else can she do?

Gelling

You'll come to realize as a Blake fan that there's no catching a break from anywhere or for anything- Bar fans, Leo fans, JJ commenters, Leighton stans, Laineygossip readers, NYmag commenters & editors, Dlisted writer & commenters, ONTD, TFS etc etc... she can't seem to do anything right. It's hard at first, but I'm over it.

Yes I agree JouJou, but it is just not doing good for her image. IF Shes not dating him, it would be easy for her to stop the rumors like THAT! Just saying, it might just help because last night on ET they were rating couples, and they gave her and Ryan a big fat C because they thought that she left leo for him and dissed her a little bit. So I'm just saying, its not making her look good through the media!

What else would you have her do Kat?

This just reminds me of when Now Magazine reported her and Leo had broken uo because Irmelin didn't like Blake and it was carried by all the blogs until E!News, ET and all those reported it as well. Turns out? It wasn't true. Their reps didn't feel the need to comment on it either because the truth would eventually come out.

Now we have a report originating from Hollywoodlife which is about on par if not a cut above Now, E!News is reporting it as fact and guess what? The truth's gonna come out on this one too.

It's sad that she's having to deal with this but we as fans just need to support and defend her. Blake has always brought the page hits and views (and hate) for gossip sites/networks so all this heat is just a result of that.