Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Hi everyone, just wanted to post instead of lurking. Blake is one of my favourite actresses and I find it a joy to watch her onscreen, so I'm looking forward to more films from her. Not GG though, that show is a trainwreck, I have given up on it and the writers lack of writing for her and the Serena character is annoying. I first noticed her in the first season of GG 5 years ago and the one word that came into my mind for her then was Spectacular. She was that and has gotten even better over the years - her look, style, acting etc.

I'm not really sure what is going on with Ryan Reynolds. But whatever it is, I've got to say wrong Ryan, Blake. I have this unending love for Gosling and did like that brief moment they had last year.

Welcome to Blakie family :p

With Badgley, with DiCaprio, with Gosling or Reynolds to me whatever. If she's happy I'm happy. It's her private life. We can not judge but we cancomment. Sh But as a gossip girl I loved her and the Dicaprio. I think they were a great pair.

Can I make a theory ? "I think between Blake and Reynolds came something while they filming Green Lantern their chemistry is undeniable even in interviews. But she was with Penn and Reynolds were married. When she finishes with Penn appears just below the Dicaprio, the passion of childhood. who would not fall in love with DiCaprio? I think something went wrong. what? I do not know. I think that this relationship ended in August when she visited in Australia. I think Reynolds was kept waiting. The rumors of the summer romance was denied by himself . With the single Blake he tried his luck . I think they make a hot couple. The Blake seek tunes is something. Perhaps love, perhaps also to encounter" This is my theory :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Hi marifrancs! Welcome!! :wave:

With Badgley, with DiCaprio, with Gosling or Reynolds to me whatever. If she's happy I'm happy.

I'm totally agree with you :heart:

Can I make a theory ? "I think between Blake and Reynolds came something while they filming Green Lantern their chemistry is undeniable even in interviews. But she was with Penn and Reynolds were married. I think Reynolds was kept waiting. The rumors of the summer romance was denied by himself . With the single Blake he tried his luck . I think they make a hot couple. The Blake seek tunes is something. Perhaps love, perhaps also to encounter" This is my theory :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

That is possible... :unsure:

I'm not really sure what is going on with Ryan Reynolds. But whatever it is, I've got to say wrong Ryan, Blake. I have this unending love for Gosling and did like that brief moment they had last year.

:wave:Sannei; YES to Blake and Gosling, thats my current otp even though I did love her with Leo.

The more I hear of the rumours of Blake and Reynolds, the more I hate it. I dont really care if they hooked up during last week, I just dont want them together as a couple.

Glad to see her out and about, she looks SO good :drool: Hope we get some movie/Chanel news soon though.