Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

more bigger pics :laugh:

Earlier in the week, a rep for Blake confirmed to JustJared.com that she and Leonardo DiCaprio had split after a brief romance.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2011/10/l...ely-edit-01.JPG

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2011/10/l...ely-edit-02.jpg

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2011/10/l...ely-edit-03.jpg

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2011/10/l...ely-edit-04.jpg

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2011/10/l...ely-edit-05.jpg

:heart:

Please avoid posting hotlinked images. The rules of BZ can be found here. (~ Michael*)

thanks for the pics Aomg

Aaaw I remember those pics, I think it was just before/around the promo for SOTTP. It looks like a prom themed photoshoot for a mag - like when she did the behind the scenes of when she was getting ready for her prom for Access Hollywood. That was SO cute.

That child pic is so cute - I remember in an interview (I think for Elle or Allure) she said how she was self concious about her mouth because it was a-symmetrical/wonky so she had to "train" her self to talk and smile straight. (btw thats one of the reasons why I get so mad when ppl say she mumbles)

Lol at the rumour about her and Ryan making out. Jeeze at this stage I want her to get with Ryan so that this Ryan/Blake fascination can just die down. It just feels like one of those rumours that will always stick around lol

Oliver Stones talks about Savages:

Stone Doing Stoners: Director Oliver Stone talks about upcoming Marihuana

Doing press work during the Taormina Film Festival in Sicily, Italy, Director Oliver Stone (Wall Street, Natural Born Killers, Platoon, JFK) gave some interesting background on his new movie “Savages”. With shooting to start in three and a half weeks, the movie features a top cast including Uma Thurman, John Travolta, Salma Hayek, Blake Lively and Benicio Del Toro.

“California has legalized marihuana for medical purposes. As a result very high grade weed is grown in southern California, some of the best in the world in my personal opinion, Very fine quality. They really work at it. They’re good at it.”

“To have a nice brand O.G. LA (original gangster LA) is hard work. It’s also expensive, very expensive. It’s like creating a fine wine. We learned how to do that from other countries, now we make great marihuana. We have great marihuana, better than anywhere in the world. It used to be Thai weed, or afghan, now it’s Southern California.”

“The movie is about those people and people from Mexico who sell their weed everywhere. The Mexican cartels are very aggressive, and competitive with southern Californians. It seems there would be a coming conflict between the two groups, The Mexicans trying to take over the Californian business.”

Also:

Oliver Stone, who was born into an affluent family, said he was working on his new feature film "Savages", set to start production in July. Among the film's stars will be Blake Lively ("The Private Lives Of Pippa Lee") and Aaron Johnson ("Kick-Ass"). "Savages" is "a fun, but dangerous [and] wry" movie set in Southern California amidst the drug culture, "with a Mexican drug cartel coming to visit," remarked Mr. Stone.

Thanks for all the pix! :flower: She looks lovely, as usual. She does need that Elie Saab dress. I think a light tan might also suit that dress well, but I do love her pale look.

It looks like Oliver Stone knows a lot about the subject. :laugh: I read Don Winslow's next book will be a pre-quel to Savages. I wonder if they will have some of the same characters... I'm really looking forward to this movie. :)

thanks for the pics Aomg

Aaaw I remember those pics, I think it was just before/around the promo for SOTTP. It looks like a prom themed photoshoot for a mag - like when she did the behind the scenes of when she was getting ready for her prom for Access Hollywood. That was SO cute.

That child pic is so cute - I remember in an interview (I think for Elle or Allure) she said how she was self concious about her mouth because it was a-symmetrical/wonky so she had to "train" her self to talk and smile straight. (btw thats one of the reasons why I get so mad when ppl say she mumbles)

Lol at the rumour about her and Ryan making out. Jeeze at this stage I want her to get with Ryan so that this Ryan/Blake fascination can just die down. It just feels like one of those rumours that will always stick around lol

Aw that was a sweet story about her smile. I think she has a beautiful voice. :)

Hi everyone, just wanted to post instead of lurking. Blake is one of my favourite actresses and I find it a joy to watch her onscreen, so I'm looking forward to more films from her. Not GG though, that show is a trainwreck, I have given up on it and the writers lack of writing for her and the Serena character is annoying. I first noticed her in the first season of GG 5 years ago and the one word that came into my mind for her then was Spectacular. She was that and has gotten even better over the years - her look, style, acting etc.

I'm not really sure what is going on with Ryan Reynolds. But whatever it is, I've got to say wrong Ryan, Blake. I have this unending love for Gosling and did like that brief moment they had last year.