Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Okay, I'm not watching the US Open but one of my friends think it's Jelena Ristic not Blake. I don't even know anymore.

I was asking myself why she would be sitting in Djokovic's box when Anna Wintour/Vogue is a known and open supporter of Federer. I'm soooo relieved!!! People need to get their blonde's straight! :clobber:

Anyway, so now where is Blake??

I'm watching and I haven't seen her yet. But I've seen this woman several times...

http://twitpic.com/6izxfm/full

It would explain why "Blake" is in Djokovic's box, and not Federer's, no? ;)

Ha ha I didn't see that part of your post, aomg! I'm sitting here watching going "Where's Blake?" :laugh: She roots for Serena, but not Federer? ;)

I'm confused because there are people saying its not blake, its Jelena, but others saying there sure its blake! :blink:

iamkathyD Kathy de Ramos

Oh. Oops! That's not Blake Lively. That's Jelena Ristic. Novak's girlfriend. (-_-) She looks so much like her with her big shades and hair!

I thought jelena was the real blake lively when i saw her. Blake has been there to watch serena this week i think hasn't she?

Come is that Blake Lively I see in the stands for Djok vs R Federer @MsVeekay @_toeva_

Where the hell is blake? :blink:

^Yeah I know, where the heck is blake? Why would she need to cancel those events? why does she have blonde hair??!! :p (last one I through in there for fun :laugh: )

A Hick review from someone on twitter!

#TIFF11 Review: Just received text of Daughter's viewing of Hick, starring Blake Lively. "OMG, such a good movie"

^Yeah I know, where the heck is blake? Why would she need to cancel those events? why does she have blonde hair??!! :p (last one I through in there for fun :laugh: )

A Hick review from someone on twitter!

#TIFF11 Review: Just received text of Daughter's viewing of Hick, starring Blake Lively. "OMG, such a good movie"

:clap: Thanks kat! :flower: Was she scheduled to attend any events or parties during FNO? I didn't see anything, I just assumed. Vogue/Polyvore looks like an online contest.

StyleBistro

Over the past three weeks, your excitement and participation in our FNO Style Setter challenges fueled the creation of thousands of fashionable sets! Blake Lively, Alexander Wang, and Vogue's Grace Coddington had the pleasure of judging all of your FNO creations. The final six sets went to a vote on Vogue.com this week, and we're excited to announce the big winners!

Congratulations to Polyvore member diegolohve, whose set received the most votes, and to the lucky voter raveneve, who will be getting the grand prize of a trip to New York, a tour of the Vogue offices, and a backstage pass to a photo shoot.

A big thank you to everyone who participated!

She was scheduled for TIFF, but Savages has been filming all week. They've done weekend shoots and night shoots before, and it's a closed set when they film indoors (remember the extra who took down her twitpic? :p). Travolta has been the only sighting I've noticed, but those were outdoors scenes at the beach earlier in the week. They changed locations yesterday and I haven't seen any pix or sightings since.

That was definitely not Blake at the Open. Jelena is very pretty though, and the tennis is really good. :D

Was she scheduled to attend any events or parties during FNO? I didn't see anything, I just assumed. Vogue/Polyvore looks like an online contest

I believe she was suposed to go and be with Anna W in her store like she was last year. But I guess Blake did judge the FNO contest! Anywho, she was not schedualed for FNO, but I think she was suposed to go to surport Anna W. and Vogue! Plus for the last few years shes always attended NY fashion week :/

and joujou, I doubt shes filmilng Savages because even when she shoots scenes that are indoors we at least get a few tweets or sightings, so I don't think she is filming Savages. Where is she :blink:

Where is she :blink:

I think you and I both wish she's in a certain place in particular ;) ... but I have a feeling her work committments aren't over just yet.

Yeah I highly doubt she'd be in Australia also, because I don't think she'll have time for staying there for a while. Guess we'll have to see where she pops up next!

Another good review from someone who saw hick at TIFF!

Back from the Hick premiere, ridiculously good performances from @ChloeGMoretz, @JulietteLewis, Eddie Redmayne, and Blake Lively!

But who knows I didn't think she'd have time to go her last trip either and she pretty much squeezed it in since she stayed for such a short time then went right back to filming.

Anyways isn't Savages and GG suppose to end filming this month.. if it were me i'd wait it out but again who knows... she's all over the place :p

Is there any info on the exact dates these projects are supposed to end?

But who knows I didn't think she'd have time to go her last trip either and she pretty much squeezed in since she stayed for such a short time too.

Anyways isn't Savages and GG suppose to be filming this month.. if it were me i'd wait it out but again who knows... she's all over the place :p

Is there any info on the exact dates these projects are supposed to end?

No theres no exact dates, but this is what I'm ASSUMING!

Savages should almost be about done filming. Theres probably little amount of scenes they need to shoot left the movie, so Savages, I think is about over. GG I think probably has another month of filming or so, just because filming for GG usually lasts 3-4 months, and it started shooting in July. So those are just my guess's!

I keep forgetting Gossip Girl has such long seasons (many episodes ) Just doing some research and Season 4 started filming in July 2010 and ended filming in March 2011 (22 episodes). Season 5 has about the same amount of episodes(24) so probably this season will finish filming around March too. I was thinking like Entourage where they finish filming before the season premiere but GG is way different.

Thanks katch there are some people that haven't been very receptive to it either which is understandable due to the nature of the subject matter the movie is dealing with which is very sensitive. It's going to be divisive for sure but on the bright side Blake is getting very good reviews for her performance :)