Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Barbie: I think shes going to a building where they hold the press junkets. Probably another day of interviewing! :)

EDIT: Yup she was interviewing for the Green Lantern today :)

GeoffMcCarthy‎ Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively were just here for their interview, hard to say which one is better looking. #GreenLantern #Junket

Twitter - 500

8 minutes ago

haha how cute is this article!

Blake Lively's Secret Weapon? Cupcakes

Superman has kryptonite. The Green Lantern has baked goods.

To make sure Ryan Reynolds didn't steal the spotlight, costar Blake Lively hit him with his ultimate weakness: cupcakes.

"It was just a way to sabotage Ryan," Lively, 23, said jokingly at a Los Angeles press conference for The Green Lantern, which opens June 17. "He was working out as much as he was, and I’m the girl. I’m supposed to look better."

The Gossip Girl actress, who brushed up on her cooking skills at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris a few months ago, said she loves "to cook everything and anything."

"The most cooking I did was on this film," she said. "New Orleans was a great place to cook and eat."

Reynolds was happy to snatch up Lively’s sweet treats.

"[For] most actors, it’s coke and guns," he wisecracked. "For me, it’s baked goods."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20...ss-topheadlines