Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Oh I just read this Lainey's thing like 5 minutes ago on her website :blink:

And if it's Harvey Weinstein she sent these pics to then ewww... no, I hope she didn't do this. Plus, would it make sense? I mean, there was this nasty blind item which is believed to be about Weinstein offering Lively big roles in exchange for 'casting couch' like he did years ago with Gretchen Mol....ew. The sad thing is the majority of people misread it that Blake agreed, while it was explained he was offering but she didn't agree.

I know right, that was the blind item that destroyed her reputation right there because people chose to misread it and Lainey never bothered to set people straight. Afterwards, it was all like Blake Lively was sleeping with people for roles, no matter what roles she got or however thankless they are. I think people's main gripe with her has to do with jealousy tbqh, that and crazy Leighton Meester stans That's what made me start disliking Lainey intensely, right there.

Thanks carol princess for the pic!!

Many other celebs have gone through this like Selena Gomez, Miley Cyris, Jake Gylenhal, ect. And they all handled it very well. Blake seems to be doing the same, and I'm sure this scandle will blow over soon (or I hope it does!) :)

She'll be fine!

I know you are a fan of Blake, but you have to consider the possibility that she did this stunt herself. How can you be 100% sure it wasn't her own doing? Stranger things have happened on this planet.

I have and have concluded that logically, it is not possible. Everything she has worked for and everything she holds dear- Anna, Karl, Chanel, Leo, her image as an ingenue, her blossoming career- can be undone by the possibility of scandal. So yeah. She's ambitious not foolish. Even her most ardent basher, Laineygossip, doesn't seem to think so. That's all the proof I need

I know you are a fan of Blake, but you have to consider the possibility that she did this stunt herself. How can you be 100% sure it wasn't her own doing? Stranger things have happened on this planet.

I have and have concluded that logically, it is not possible. Everything she has worked for and everything she holds dear- Anna, Karl, Chanel, Leo, her image as an ingenue, her blossoming career- can be undone by the possibility of scandal. So yeah. She's ambitious not foolish. Even her most ardent basher, Laineygossip, doesn't seem to think so. That's all the proof I need

Wow can you take off the bias hat for five minutes? Do you even know Blake? Everything you see in the media about Blake and how she may be a little angel doesn't mean it's 100% true. The truth is that you don't know for certain. And how is it not possible? It literally is a possibility. Doesn't matter how well you think you know someone you've never met. So your logic goes out the window right there.

Wow can you take off the bias hat for five minutes? Do you even know Blake? Everything you see in the media about Blake and how she may be a little angel doesn't mean it's 100% true. The truth is that you don't know for certain. And how is it not possible? It literally is a possibility. Doesn't matter how well you think you know someone you've never met. So your logic goes out the window right there.

This isn't even about bias or emotion. As I wrote upthread, she has done some stuff that makes me roll my eyes; she's human for pete's sake, of course she has her flaws. hI never said she was a little angel or whatever. Which is why I wrote logically, so while I admit to not knowing the actress personally. As a human being and to normal human beings, such logic simply doesn't make sense. I never said it wasn't a possibility, just that to ME (as someone who is entitled to their own opinion), it simply doesn't make sense and is an outlier in the sequence of events that have brought her to this point. What is your reason for being so ready to believe that she did?

This isn't even about bias or emotion. As I wrote upthread, she has done some stuff that makes me roll my eyes; she's human for pete's sake, of course she has her flaws. hI never said she was a little angel or whatever. Which is why I wrote logically, so while I admit to not knowing the actress personally. As a human being and to normal human beings, such logic simply doesn't make sense. I never said it wasn't a possibility, just that to ME (as someone who is entitled to their own opinion), it simply doesn't make sense and is an outlier in the sequence of events that have brought her to this point. What is your reason for being so ready to believe that she did?

Just because it doesn't seem logical to you, doesn't mean it's impossible (you said it was not possible...those were you words). Just seems like you are right off the bat not looking at both sides of the coin and at least considering the possibility (which is completely possible) that she could have pulled this stunt herself. And I never said you said she was a little angel. Reread my post again. And I'm not so ready to pull the trigger on her (if you've noticed I haven't leaned one way or the other). I just like to look at both sides of the coin. Not saying she did it, but I am saying it's a possibility regardless if it may seem out of character (is it? I don't know her), it is possible.

While I understand your point of view, I don't see what they would gain from knocking her down a few pegs? Lets assume these pictures were leaked, now lets assume (goddamn assumptions!) that a male leaked them... Okay. What do they gain? Satisfaction at doing it? Wouldn't they know that this would garner her more attention anyway? I think she has more to gain (sadly) no matter who leaked them. Because of her ambition, I see her doing it herself. I'll reiterate, I could be wrong but I just can't help but see it that way. My personal brand of logic leads me there.

My point is that I am known for saying whatever the fuck I want and never backtracking and certainly never leaving quietly if asked to (you aren't the first). So the fact that you would even attempt to ask me is laughable.

Isn't all this passive-aggressiveness fun? :laugh:

Next stop? Riri's post for a dose of rape culture 101!

Okay Miss Passive-Aggressive, you have revealed yourself to be more on the latter side if your being asked to leave conversations is any indication. I was merely engaging in what I thought was discourse with you before your introduction of expletives. At the end of the day, you have your opinion and I have mine.

@bluestar87- As I said, for me, it is logically not possible. For her, you or whoever else wants to believe that she did it herself, it is within the realm of possibility. But I stand by my logic.

Well hopefully it wasn't her who published the photos herself, or rather, gave the go-ahead. The photos do look like her. Unless someone was a wiz at photoshop and/or there is an identical twin out there it looks like it is her. Perhaps she took the photos herself for some private use and they leaked or something. Blake has a great body though if that is hers.

While I understand your point of view, I don't see what they would gain from knocking her down a few pegs? Lets assume these pictures were leaked, now lets assume (goddamn assumptions!) that a male leaked them... Okay. What do they gain? Satisfaction at doing it? Wouldn't they know that this would garner her more attention anyway? I think she has more to gain (sadly) no matter who leaked them. Because of her ambition, I see her doing it herself. I'll reiterate, I could be wrong but I just can't help but see it that way. My personal brand of logic leads me there.

My point is that I am known for saying whatever the fuck I want and never backtracking and certainly never leaving quietly if asked to (you aren't the first). So the fact that you would even attempt to ask me is laughable.

Isn't all this passive-aggressiveness fun? :laugh:

Next stop? Riri's post for a dose of rape culture 101!

Okay Miss Passive-Aggressive, you have revealed yourself to be more on the latter side if your being asked to leave conversations is any indication. I was merely engaging in what I thought was discourse with you before your introduction of expletives. At the end of the day, you have your opinion and I have mine.

@bluestar87- As I said, for me, it is logically not possible. For her, you or whoever else wants to believe that she did it herself, it is within the realm of possibility. But I stand by my logic.

Expletives don't negate opinion or cancel out personal logic. I am of the firm belief that words hold the power you give them, and I used them haphazardly because I was no longer trying to prove a point or explain anything of too much importance. Your holier than thou statement don't change the fact that I explained myself eloquently enough given the circumstances and the topic.

Its a shame this had to happen to her, but I'm over it. Doesn't make me think any less of her, and she seems to be handling it very nicely. And this person who is releasing these pics, weather there really her or not, are very scummy :(

But anyway, heres a behind the scenes video of her Glamour photoshoot!

Her dog is soooo cute!! :blush: