Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Guys, more of her nudies (including some that are apparently close-ups) are gonna break really soon so we should all brace ourselves and support her no matter what. And yes, the previous ones were definitely her.

post-52328-0-1446095154-52411_thumb.jpg

post-52328-0-1446095154-54467_thumb.jpg

As for me, I think I'm just gonna go off the internet for the next couple of days, wait for the storm and scandal to blow over.

Looks like they've released some of the inconclusive pics first to let her come out and deny it and get the free publicity for the hacker, then release the rest. As stupid as Blake is for taking these photos, the people releasing them are scum.

Or it could be an opportunistic scumbag who is taking advantage of her rising profile to release the pictures. As a woman, I don't think any woman would purposefully go through this sort of ordeal. It is hellish for me, and I'm not even connected to her in any way. I know sites like ONTD and Laineygossip have conditioned us to despise her but I wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemy. I hope she comes out of it grittier and better than ever although by all indications (and according to insiders), it's going to get A LOT worse before it gets better.

Or it could be an opportunistic scumbag who is taking advantage of her rising profile to release the pictures. As a woman, I don't think any woman would purposefully go through this sort of ordeal. It is hellish for me, and I'm not even connected to her in any way. I know sites like ONTD and Laineygossip have conditioned us to despise her but I wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemy. I hope she comes out of it grittier and better than ever although by all indications (and according to insiders), it's going to get A LOT worse before it gets better.

Yeah, that could be also a possibility, but then the only suspect could be Penn Badgley, right? She's dated him for a few years and I doubt she would want to send such kind of photos to anyone that's not her boyfriend.... I don't know, this whole things seems fishy to me.

Some would, believe me :whistle: like all these Z-listers, but still.

Hmmm is it really going to get worse? :blink:

btw, I've seen some of your posts here and you sound like such a normal fan :D not like one of those crazy stans.

Lets get to some positive Blake news!!

Heres another little interview!!!

Blake Lively handles pressure of 'Green Lantern' quite well

One of the interesting tests that she had to go through for her role as Carol Ferris in the film was to get the hair color right. As Ferris is a brunette, Lively had to test 14 different shades of brown over three weekends. It sounds like a pretty busy schedule just to figure out if her hair color was going to work well on screen.

Lively could end up being one of the reasons that people are attracted to seeing "Green Lantern" when it finally hits theaters on June 17, especially if the producers are able to convince audiences to turn out. Starting out a comic book franchise like this one isn't as easy as some of the other characters, which had an entrenched following through films already. "Green Lantern" is trying to get audiences involved in an almost brand-new story for them.

Recent trailers for "Green Lantern" seem to be attempting a "dumb it down" approach to how the film will play out, but hopefully that doesn't end up back-firing and causing even fewer people to show up at the box office. Either way, Lively is about to be judged for this film role more than anything she has done in Hollywood so far.

http://www.examiner.com/blake-lively-in-na...tern-quite-well

Thanks aOMG! (okay if I call you that?? your name is very long, lol) ! I agree, its probably someone who has a grudge towards Blake, and I think shes handling the scandle sooooo nicely!!!! IT proves she is strong and she is getting through this remarkably well! :)

Oh I just read this Lainey's thing like 5 minutes ago on her website :blink:

And if it's Harvey Weinstein she sent these pics to then ewww... no, I hope she didn't do this. Plus, would it make sense? I mean, there was this nasty blind item which is believed to be about Weinstein offering Lively big roles in exchange for 'casting couch' like he did years ago with Gretchen Mol....ew. The sad thing is the majority of people misread it that Blake agreed, while it was explained he was offering but she didn't agree.