Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

yeah I agree sick! I think it looks JUST like Blake, but if shes denying that they are real, then I will believe her.

Also seems silly she would deny it if they really are her, because sooner or later it would be proven to be her, and she'll look really bad after that. So I will believe Blake :)

The pictures CAN NOT be old, though...

The Iphone4 in white isn't out for that long...

Yeah the pics must not be that old, but I still don't believe its her! :)

I think she's some kind of look-alike girl in need of celebrity... She doen't even have the same skin marks around her breasts (I think you call these freckles, in english).

Another little incert from the Blake interview in Glamour magazine. I seriously could quote everything she said, lol :D

Blake Lively on why she refuses to use a stylist: I'm not 'going to pay someone to steal my hobby'

Blake Lively is often lauded for her stunning sense of style, but the starlet isn't really looking for kudos.

Instead, Lively, who doesn't have a stylist, hopes the designers shine through whatever outfit she chooses to wear.

"I like it to be easy," the actress said to her interviewer, singer Florence Welch, for Glamour's July issue about her pre-red carpet prep work.

"I don't feel like I have to do so much with hair and makeup, because I'm the mannequin for these beautiful clothes," she explained, "so I never want to do anything too distracting."

Lively's "appreciation for design" dates back to her childhood, when her mom "modeled and made clothes," but it was her hit CW series "Gossip Girl," that propelled her to the top of best-dressed lists and into the arms of some of the most revered designers of all time

"'Gossip Girl' completely blew open the door to fashion for me," the 23-year-old told Welch. "I'd go to fashion shows and call my publicist and say, 'Can I wear that?' "

Though she often found inspiration on the runway, Lively said she became her "own stylist by not knowing any better."

"And once I was told it was time to get one," she recalled, "I thought, 'This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I'm going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That's a terrible idea!'"

Yet, to this day, the blossoming movie star can't even describe her own look.

"There's no one thing I would say, because like me, my style is growing and changing," she said, adding that her fashion sense is "very moody."

Case in point: Lively's teal Versace dress from Metropolitan Museum of Art's 2009 Costume Institute Gala.

"I loved that dress, but I am far too shy to walk around in a dress like that with a slit up to my neck," she explained to Welch. "So I thought, 'The only way I can wear this is to pretend I'm someone else. Who is somebody who completely owns her sexuality?' I thought, 'Marilyn Monroe! So I'm going to be Marilyn Monroe tonight.'"

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashi...omeone_to_.html