Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

I don't really get her appeal. Great legs but blah face.

That's exactly what I thought..

But now I totally get it.. She might not be a perfect beauty, but she has something that makes her look beautiful..

And I like her face when she smiles and especially I like her style! :drool:

just got my Glamour magazine and was so happy and surprised to see Blake on the cover!! I need to get a hold of these pics and find a way to put them on here. Because her interview and the pics inside are...

GORGEOUS!

And once again, shes wearing alot of white! :laugh:

I really hope these Blake Glamour pics show up online, because so far I can't find them. And I don't have a scanner, So I guess you will all have to wait to see the pics!

But here is the cover I found!! ( I really hope we can get all the pics soon, because the inside pics are, gorgeous!! :drool: )

post-42953-1306877316_thumb.jpg

http://coverawards.com/2011/05/31/blake-li...ssue-of-glamour

Anyway, I can't wait to see the glamour pics. I wonder if it's on newsstands yet, I usually buy magazines only because of her on the cover! I'm happy to join this forum and comment after so long lurking because everyone is so nice and positive! <_<

^You know it must really suck that someone you know betrayed you in this awful manner. Well we know she has a very stron pr team so they will probably supress this like hell.

LKaineyGosiip was supposed to post something about it and she has not.

^You know it must really suck that someone you know betrayed you in this awful manner. Well we know she has a very stron pr team so they will probably supress this like hell.

LKaineyGosiip was supposed to post something about it and she has not.

I know, so so sad. I will hope with all my heart Lainey does suppress it. But I doubt it because she can be a witch of a person sometimes, and she clearly doesnt like Blake. I know Blake will come out of it with grace and class as she always does. <_<

I am starting to think the pics may be fake, because it looks exsactly like Blake in the face, but the body has a huge brown birthmark on the chest which blake does not have!!

So I will believe Blake when she says the are "100 %" fake!! :)

and thanks omgthere for the glamour pics! I already have the mag! :D