Bellazon

Cindy Mello
Thumbnail

22 hours ago, Diabolo Fraise said:

Sorry if they are already posted. 

Thank You Diabolo Fraise for the hard work! :flower:

I don't care if pictures of very sexy and beautiful Goddess Cindy Mello gets posted for the 44th time!

I was able to find HQ versions (1516 x 1839 pixels) of a few of those pics using Google picture search:

missguided-pink-shirley-bardot-bodycon-mini-dress-in-hot-pink-product-0-421697609-normal.thumb.jpeg.c0aa38cee4860e8faf843d833abe9934.jpegmissguided-pink-shirley-bardot-bodycon-mini-dress-in-hot-pink-product-1-21478167-4-590246041-normal.thumb.jpeg.416e1d96536f64ffb3d6985f06d68f70.jpegmissguided-lilac-norika-peplum-tailored-mini-dress-in-lilac-purple-product-3-988093959-normal.thumb.jpeg.cb151777dbee665fdbdbd6d7a53cee42.jpeg

4 hours ago, worshipper pa said:

Thank You Diabolo Fraise for the hard work! :flower:

I don't care if pictures of very sexy and beautiful Goddess Cindy Mello gets posted for the 44th time!

I was able to find HQ versions (1516 x 1839 pixels) of a few of those pics using Google picture search:

missguided-pink-shirley-bardot-bodycon-mini-dress-in-hot-pink-product-0-421697609-normal.thumb.jpeg.c0aa38cee4860e8faf843d833abe9934.jpegmissguided-pink-shirley-bardot-bodycon-mini-dress-in-hot-pink-product-1-21478167-4-590246041-normal.thumb.jpeg.416e1d96536f64ffb3d6985f06d68f70.jpegmissguided-lilac-norika-peplum-tailored-mini-dress-in-lilac-purple-product-3-988093959-normal.thumb.jpeg.cb151777dbee665fdbdbd6d7a53cee42.jpeg

Thank you :) I agree with you. I can see Cindy's same picture so many times that I would always be there to love 😄 And thanks for the pictures in better quality. The pink dress is really exy on Cindy :woot:

1 hour ago, worshipper pa said:

You're welcome! Just imagine how sexy these pics are to us straight men if you females find them "really sexy." I am currently suffering chastity for TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez (this is the 9th day locked in a chastity device) so I am superhorny and these pics of Goddess Cindy Mello drive me nuts!

Yes, I can imagine, I think 😄

What a beautiful proof of fidelity to Roselyn haha. Do you think that one day she will be dethroned? Maybe by Cindy, why not 🤞

Just now, Diabolo Fraise said:

Yes, I can imagine, I think 😄

What a beautiful proof of fidelity to Roselyn haha. Do you think that one day she will be dethroned? Maybe by Cindy, why not 🤞

I don't know if women know how nasty it feels when you have to "keep it in." I would never suffer this if I didn't worship TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez so deeply.

Unfortunately I don't see Cindy Mello "dethroning" My three TRUE Goddesses, but I do worship Cindy and she is a Goddess to me. She is still young and has an amazing modeling career ahead of her so it remains to be seen who she "dethrones."

23 hours ago, worshipper pa said:

I don't know if women know how nasty it feels when you have to "keep it in." I would never suffer this if I didn't worship TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez so deeply.

Unfortunately I don't see Cindy Mello "dethroning" My three TRUE Goddesses, but I do worship Cindy and she is a Goddess to me. She is still young and has an amazing modeling career ahead of her so it remains to be seen who she "dethrones."

To be honest, I don't think no, anyway for me. It's probably better like this.

Good luck for your chastity challenge 😄

Thank you @pourlessrebelless ❤️