Bellazon

Cindy Mello
Thumbnail

On 3/11/2019 at 11:43 PM, worshipper pa said:

Just checked. Looks like I have downloaded my first Cindy Mello pictures to my hard drive in September 2016 which must be when I have discovered her.

Cindy Mello deserves all the attention. 

Almost 3 years. Good point for you 👍😄

I completely agree. I hope other members will join on this topic 😎

Thank you @Kane for the pic :) 

53086309_779469909090302_3865047660896752862_n.jpg

thank you @pourlessrebelless and @Kane. I appreciate you updating the thread!! She is sooo prettty and looks sooo good. 

but why boohoo or whatever have such ugly clothes? good lord. the only good outfit is the black dress with the green weird printed long sleeve shirt I would actually buy that in a hearbeat...good thing she's pretty because those clothes are EW.

poor girl modeling ugly shit. but I am happy to have the pictures regardless of what she's wearing. 

i really like the Arnhem (never heard of this brand or of boohoo actually) pictures. they're very lovely. 

2 hours ago, bump said:

but why boohoo or whatever have such ugly clothes? good lord. the only good outfit is the black dress with the green weird printed long sleeve shirt I would actually buy that in a hearbeat...good thing she's pretty because those clothes are EW.

boohoo is a 'fast fashion' brand, they don't exactly care about quality, they mostly make cheap copies of clothes designed by more expensive brands.

2 hours ago, bump said:

i really like the Arnhem (never heard of this brand or of boohoo actually) pictures. they're very lovely.

I really loved this campaign also, Cameron Hammond is a really good photographer, I hope Cindy books more campaigns like this 🙏

4 hours ago, Kane said:

I really loved this campaign also, Cameron Hammond is a really good photographer, I hope Cindy books more campaigns like this 🙏

Agreed. His photos are always very sexy without ever feeling exploitative and that's so important in fashion photography. I hope he works with Cindy again soon

1 hour ago, Dick Lemon said:

Convenido. Sus fotos son siempre muy atractivas sin sentirse explotadoras y eso es muy importante en la fotografía de moda. Espero que vuelva a trabajar con Cindy pronto.

in fact they went back to work, it is not long before they publish the new photos they made for Eberjey, on the Cameron website they will be able to see.