Bellazon

Cindy Mello
Thumbnail

6 hours ago, Kane said:

@worshipper pa I was literally stunned when I scrolled by in on IG :surrender::surrender::surrender:

I don't blame you.

The hair, make-up, facial expression, lingerie and the open bath robe. Jeesus! Any mediocre model would look hot in a photo like this. Since it's Cindy Mello the result is stunning. Just a week ago or so I wrote: "We can expect some phenomenal photos of Cindy Mello in the future." This is what I meant. :sleep:

On 1/25/2019 at 12:47 PM, worshipper pa said:

I came here to post this picture, but I was 10 minutes late. Jeesus Christ! Photos like this destroy men's sanity! She looks so sexy in this! :wub:

I saw this picture you commented on (of Cindy in black lingerie, a white robe hanging off her shoulder, and there's a few more from this same behind the scenes or whatever above us on this page)....I saw that post on the VS thread and people were talking about her shooting with VS...then someone said it was a behind the scenes of Adore Me? I was just curious who she was working for in that picture. 

Thanks in advance if anyone answers. I got super excited when I saw it on the VS thread and so did a lot of other people, but then someone said it wasn't VS so Idk now. I like Cindy a lot, but I only check her stuff on BZ, so I never know who she is working for/shooting with. 

thank you @pourlessrebelless and @Kane for the last sets of pictures. 

8 hours ago, bump said:

I saw this picture you commented on (of Cindy in black lingerie, a white robe hanging off her shoulder, and there's a few more from this same behind the scenes or whatever above us on this page)....I saw that post on the VS thread and people were talking about her shooting with VS...then someone said it was a behind the scenes of Adore Me? I was just curious who she was working for in that picture. 

Thanks in advance if anyone answers. I got super excited when I saw it on the VS thread and so did a lot of other people, but then someone said it wasn't VS so Idk now. I like Cindy a lot, but I only check her stuff on BZ, so I never know who she is working for/shooting with. 

Well, I don't know about those things and I don't care if it's VS or something else.

I simply worship the most beautiful and sexiest women because I am a Goddess worshipper. :closedeyes:

---------------------------------------------------

Nice photos pourlessrebelless & Kane. Thanks!