Bellazon

Cindy Mello
Thumbnail

On 4. tammikuuta 2019 at 3:26 PM, bump said:

She is soooo beautiful! I wish she would've walked for VS. I don't mind that she isn't working with them, though, because VS stuff is so boring nowadays. 

I am really impressed with Cindy and how gorgeous she is, I find most models ugly and weird looking (even someone like Candice, who I love, has taken really bad pictures, I haven't seen a bad one of Cindy yet)

Barbara PAlvin is still the most beautiful model (IMO), but Cindy is a close second and Lorena is 3rd. 

Cindy looks like a mix of Lily Aldridge and Kendall Jenner (who sucks as a model but is sooo pretty).

Of the younger generation of models Cindy Mello is one of the very few that blows my mind. I don't consider her the most beautiful woman ever (Ines Sastre is), but she is nevertheless seriously good looking and in the category "danger to my sanity." Her face is really great (awesome eyebrows!) and suffers only from "pretty and large but a bit boring" eyes and her nose/lips is not the best ever (far from ugly either). Otherwise stunning face with perfect jawline. She is on the level were finding a more beautiful woman is a bit of a challenge. :wub:

1 minute ago, worshipper pa said:

Of the younger generation of models Cindy Mello is one of the very few that blows my mind. I don't consider her the most beautiful woman ever (Ines Sastre is), but she is nevertheless seriously good looking and in the category "danger to my sanity." Her face is really great (awesome eyebrows!) and suffers only from "pretty and large but a bit boring" eyes and her nose/lips is not the best ever (far from ugly either). Otherwise stunning face with perfect jawline. She is on the level were finding a more beautiful woman is a bit of a challenge. :wub:

I like how you worded this. 

I am really not a huge fan of models for their looks alone. I just like VS photoshoots like when they had swim and I like fun and beachy type pictures and some fashion shows and like Free People photoshoots and some Vogue stuff...I'm not into any models because I find them so beautiful that I like looking at their pictures/editorials because of just THEM and their faces. her and Barbara Palvin are the only two models/women in general that I look at because I actually just like how their faces look (and I a straight female so I am not attracted to them). Those two are just that gorgeous. 

I enjoy other models such as Candice S, Lily A, Lorena Rae, Miranda Kerr, some more but mainly for their work. They are pretty and all, but I'm not WOWED by any of their faces, I just like their vibe and pictures overall... but I like Cindy for her modeling work, yes, but mainly because she is just that drop dead gorgeous facially. 

i hope this made sense. 

1 hour ago, dairial said:

Adore me

104293 (1).jpg 

Awesome lingerie photo! Such a sexy pose that makes her body look stunning. It's not enough if you have the sexy curves. You need a pose that expose those curves projecting 3-dimensional shapes of the body on a 2-dimensional photo in a flattering way. That's what happens in this photo. Thanks for posting!

She really reminds me of Lily Aldridge sometimes, except much more beautiful. Lily is one of my favorite models but I don't always find her pretty in her pictures, sometimes it's hit or miss (even though I adore Lily's personality and work). I've only seen one bad picture of Cindy so far. I have been really paying attention that because I am still stunned that I am in such awe of her beauty lol