Bellazon

Cindy Mello
Thumbnail

2 minutes ago, bump said:

Why do you think she won't get cast? She tried out this year or last year, didn't she? I wonder why they don't want her. 

yeah she's went to castings for this years show, but didn't even make callbacks. I don't know why really, just a feeling 🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, Kane said:

yeah she's went to castings for this years show, but didn't even make callbacks. I don't know why really, just a feeling 🤷‍♀️

oh boy, then yeah I definitely agree. I really want to know why VS didn't have her even come to callbacks. I would've tossed out Alexina and given Cindy her spot. 

BArbara, Lorena, and Cindy all in one VSFS would be amazing!!!

@dairial the rule is to check back 5 pages, which I did. I didn't recognise the photos and they weren't posted within 5 pages so I assumed they were not uploaded.. I also searched both the photographers name + "urban outfitters" and no results matched. So reposts are going to happen occasionally.. members need to credit the source to help avoid reposts 

1 minute ago, Kane said:

@dairial the rule is to check back 5 pages, which I did. I didn't recognise the photos and they weren't posted within 5 pages so I assumed they were not uploaded.. Reposts are going to happen occasionally..

If you’re posting a shoot from 2017, it would make sense to check back from 2017, not 5 pages because it was probably posted when it was published. :idk: 

You can easily search things like brand lookbooks as well, as people will title them so it’s not like you have to manually check every page. 

Yes, reposts aren’t the end of the world but neither is taking an extra second to double check to avoid thread bloat. :flower: