Bellazon

Cindy Mello
Thumbnail

ย She is soooo beautiful! I wish she would've walked for VS. I don't mind that she isn't working with them, though, because VS stuff is so boring nowadays.ย 

ย 

I am really impressed with Cindy and how gorgeous she is, I find most models ugly and weird looking (even someone like Candice, who I love, has taken really bad pictures, I haven't seen a bad one of Cindy yet)

ย 

Barbara PAlvin is still the most beautiful model (IMO), but Cindy is a close second and Lorena is 3rd.ย 

ย 

Cindy looks like a mix of Lily Aldridge and Kendall Jenner (who sucks as a model but is sooo pretty).

ย 

1 hour ago, bump said:

ย She is soooo beautiful! I wish she would've walked for VS. I don't mind that she isn't working with them, though, because VS stuff is so boring nowadays.ย 

ย 

I can easily imagine Cindy becoming one of their catalogue girls, I don't think they'll ever put her in the show though ๐Ÿ˜”

Just now, Kane said:

ย 

I can easily imagine Cindy becoming one of their catalogue girls, I don't think they'll ever put her in the show though ๐Ÿ˜”

I kind of think that, too but IDK why I think that lol

Why do you think she won't get cast? She tried out this year or last year, didn't she? I wonder why they don't want her.ย