Bellazon

Ivana Teklic
Thumbnail

Tuesday

I don't really understand you, it doesn't make sense... Milan and Paris don't make a difference visa/passport-vise. Both cities you can travel to by car or train where you won't have to show your passport or do any immigration stuff. London, on the other hand, is different. Last season, she couldn't get to Milan because her passport had expired and she couldn't leave the UK by plane. Which is why it took her a couple of days to get out of the country but she made it in time to Paris. But traveling to Milan and Paris from Germany is the same. Traveling to and from the UK is a different story. 

Anyway, she had the passport issues last season already. If she still didn't have a new passport, she wouldn't have travele to London in the first place. Though, I doubt it's her passport this time.

Sometimes I wish she'd sign with a different agency. M+P models post so much about her on social media and pushes her a lot, whereas Women Paris/Milan are super quiet. 

• 1 month later...

her women milan portofilo has been changed . also they changed her measurements too . with 55 waist ivana most probably is one of the most skinniest models of these seasons. I hope she can stay longer in milan and work .  i hope after milan she can head to a different city to work.

• 2 weeks later...