Jump to content
Bellazon

Funny Links


Legion
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bloomberg News Service]: A terrible diet and a room

with no ventilation are being blamed for the death of a man who was

killed by his own gas emissions. There were no marks on his body, and

an autopsy showed large amounts of methane gas in his system. His diet

had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage (and a couple of other

things). It was just the right combination of foods. It appears that

the man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was

hanging over his bed. Had he been outside or had his windows been

opened, it wouldn't have been fatal. But the man was shut up in his

nearly airtight bedroom. According to the article, "He was a big man

with a huge capacity for creating "this deadly gas." Three of the

rescuers got sick, and one was hospitalized.

lol :laugh: :laugh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...