Bellazon

Random girls

Erich

• 2 weeks later...
:clap: yaaaaay sluts! thats the point of the thread right? im lost.

yes it's the drunk girl at the club/your local car show girl which just happens to be a slut.. that's where the random comes in I suppose. Not a big shot, just some random picture of a person.

I'm all for it, I guess this is where you come to check out pictures of the kind of girls you could never bring home to meet mom.

I'm not saying they don't look good or anything... but I'm not saying I like sluts at all. I pretty much hate sluts, but I love a girl who knows how to be one. If you catch my drift. There is a difference between a slut, and a girl who knows how to be a slut. lol. Lady in the street and a freak in the bed.

But uh... there are quite a few upskirt shots... I couldn't help but notice.

• 3 months later...

The popularity of the whole "candid" thing is just weird. Just look at Webshots--people post their vacation pics for their friends, and they end up getting hundreds of thousands of views. It begs the question, how many fat middle-age guys in polo shirts are downloading pictures of scantily clad underage girls? :ninja: