Guest Anonymous

Isabeli Fontana

Dude, do you even know what HOTLINK is ? Maybe you should go back to school or maybe you are just a 10 years old jerking off with Helen Svedin pictures.

:laugh: YOU'RE NOT ONLY JEALOUS ON REALY BEAUTYFUL WOMEN, YOU'RE ALSO FUNNY ;)

DO U THINK THAT A 10 YEARS OLD BOY COULD DARE TO DREAM ON A WOMEN LIKE HELEN SVEDIN?THAT'S TO MUCH..THOSE BOYS ONLY "JERKING OFF" WITH CHEAP GIRLS LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS OR SOMETHING ;) .I'M 23 ;)

I think we should respect the Isabeli Fontana thread and only talk about her.

Is that blond girl from the lately picture posted Helen Svedin?She's very beautiful.Does she have a thread here?

Goddamn it i missed Isabeli in the VSFS this year :( :(

She is always sooo gorgeous in it..Hmmh let me rephrase that , she is always so gorgeous!

(well most of the time :blink: )

And I love her , i wish she's doing well and she's happy!!! :flower:

And off topic AnaBBarrosFan i see you have new Setty i love it Ana's soo gorgeous!!! :wub:

And AnaBB Cover i always like ur current one too! And there was somebody else with setty from the vsfs with the white outfit that was also very stunning , I'm glad i see more Ana around :hehe:

Too bad i can't say the same about Isabeli :( ah well she'll be back soon!

Goddamn it i missed Isabeli in the VSFS this year :( :(

She is always sooo gorgeous in it..Hmmh let me rephrase that , she is always so gorgeous!

(well most of the time :blink: )

And I love her , i wish she's doing well and she's happy!!! :flower:

And off topic AnaBBarrosFan i see you have new Setty i love it Ana's soo gorgeous!!! :wub:

And AnaBB Cover i always like ur current one too! And there was somebody else with setty from the vsfs with the white outfit that was also very stunning , I'm glad i see more Ana around :hehe:

Too bad i can't say the same about Isabeli :( ah well she'll be back soon!

Hey Betty. :wave:

Aww thanks. I like yours too, Adriana looks beautiful :heart:.I miss Isabeli too, i love her to death, i hope she's happy and i can't wait to see a picture of Lucas. :blush: