Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

Isabeli by Karim Sadli in HQ

post-17367-0-1446079898-4666_thumb.png post-17367-0-1446079898-53895_thumb.png post-17367-0-1446079898-57541_thumb.png

artlistparis.com via minus1

and here a sweet interview of Bianca Balti talking of Isabeli :wub:

How was working with Isabeli Fontana for the 2011 Pirelli Calendar?

I posed with Isabeli and Garrett Neff, in the role of Bacchus, and it was great. I love Isabeli, we hit it in the first minute, she is very funny. I think we have a very similar kind of beauty, because of the blue eyes and dark hair. Too bad she didn't come to the presentation of the calendar, I know she is very busy with work and family. I could not talk more with her because I returned to Italy after the shoot and she returned to Brazil. I would love to meet her again and meet his son because I have a daughter too.

You know many Brazilian models? did you worked with them?

Best of all is Isabeli and the second is Gisele, which could be a snob with other models, but is not. She knows everybody's name and always says "hi", very nice. Jeisa Chiminazzo also need to be quoted, she helped me early in my career because I did not know any english and she taught me a lot because she spoke Italian. also the Victoria's Secret models. I love Ana Beatriz Barros is one of my favorites, is the Top 5, and Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima.

moda.terra.com.br