Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

Isabeli was one of the favorite models for VERSACE. i read that her body was the perfection for the italian brand. in fact, on runway, she wore the 2 most representative dresses, that in the campaign were worn by 2 great actresses like demi moore and halle berry.. watch at these!

I wish we had pics like that of Isabeli in our H&M stores

I see KK on the left, Milan has VS as well???

oh no, it could be wonderful to have vs secrets here! in milan there is hm store, but not vs.. maybe the vs lingerie can be bought in some boutique.. i don't know.. however this photo is made in brazil... ;)

Isabeli was one of the favorite models for VERSACE. i read that her body was the perfection for the italian brand. in fact, on runway, she wore the 2 most representative dresses, that in the campaign were worn by 2 great actresses like demi moore and halle berry.. watch at these!

I always loves Versace and thoght Isabeli is perfect for it, she so stunning and she always looks good, & I've always loved the things Donatella puts her in!