Bellazon

Brandon Cole Bailey
Thumbnail

MauiKane

how old is he?

18 y.o.

I think he must be 20 now, MK. I looked back in this thread and found this post from February 2014; apparently he turned 18 in October 2013:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:18 PM

More about Brandon

Brandon Cole Bailey is a professionally trained dancer. He grew up in Cocoa Beach, Florida (which is adjacent to Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center), but says that he fell in love with New York on his first visit to the Big Apple. He turned 18 in October and he loves Harry Potter and staying fit. In addition to his home modeling agency, NEXT MODELS in Miami, he has now also signed with ADAM MODELS in New York.

how old is he?

18 y.o.

I think he must be 20 now, MK. I looked back in this thread and found this post from February 2014; apparently he turned 18 in October 2013:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More about Brandon

Brandon Cole Bailey is a professionally trained dancer. He grew up in Cocoa Beach, Florida (which is adjacent to Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center), but says that he fell in love with New York on his first visit to the Big Apple. He turned 18 in October and he loves Harry Potter and staying fit. In addition to his home modeling agency, NEXT MODELS in Miami, he has now also signed with ADAM MODELS in New York.

Ooops!  You are right, quetzales.  His birthday is on 10/16/95, so he just turned 20.  Time flies when you are admiring the beauteous Brandon. :hehe:

how old is he?

18 y.o.

More about Brandon

Ooops!  You are right, quetzales.  His birthday is on 10/16/95, so he just turned 20.  Time flies when you are admiring the beauteous Brandon. :hehe:

He will always be 18 in the eyes of MK.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...