Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

For rookies, I might be the only one but I would love to see Monika Jac Jagaciak and Edita Vilkeviciute in SI. Edita always looks good in lingerie/swimsuits and while Jac is more high fashion (been going the commercial route more, though), her VS swimsuit pictures were the best for me this year and she did an editorial for Vogue Germany June 2013 wearing various swimsuits where she looked gorgeous so she might be able to pull it off.

For rookies, I might be the only one but I would love to see Monika Jac Jagaciak and Edita Vilkeviciute in SI. Edita always looks good in lingerie/swimsuits and while Jac is more high fashion (been going the commercial route more, though), her VS swimsuit pictures were the best for me this year and she did an editorial for Vogue Germany June 2013 wearing various swimsuits where she looked gorgeous so she might be able to pull it off.

No. No more high fashion models :yuckky: ಠ_ಠ

Edita yes. Jac no. I love Jac but I doubt SI would go for her. Her VS Swim pictures were amazing.

I wanna see Sam G and Andrea D truthfully. They have killer faces and dynamite bodies. Don't know though if they would get picked. One can dream.

post-22010-0-55140300-1393385145_thumb.j

As for girls this year I really hope to see Sara, Lily, Bregje, Marloes all back next year.

Edita yes. Jac no. I love Jac but I doubt SI would go for her. Her VS Swim pictures were amazing.

I wanna see Sam G and Andrea D truthfully. They have killer faces and dynamite bodies. Don't know though if they would get picked. One can dream.

attachicon.gifUntitled-3.jpg

As for girls this year I really hope to see Sara, Lily, Bregje, Marloes all back next year.

Both of them would fit fine IMO. In fact, it would be a travesty if Sam Gradoville doesn't get selected.