Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Ashley's energy is incredible and she had some really great shots, she looked like a lot of fun in the special. So did Ariel. Hannah F is as boring in pictures as she is in the clips I've seen, which is unfortunate. She's one of those girls that is just pretty, and that's all she brings.

ROTY Voting - 02/17

Erin Heatherton - 23%

Rose Bertram - 22%

Kelly Rohrbach - 16&

Solveig - 13%

Hailey Clauson - 10%

Robyn Lawley - 10%

Ashley Smith - 7%

GO ROSE! I hope she ends up beating Erin.

Go Rose!  :ddr: 

I hope they don't fuck with the % the last days and make Erin win, she was just awful :no:

EDIT: As of right now the votes add up to 102%, so they are fucking with the votes already. Maybe moving them for Rose?

EDIT: As of right now the votes add up to 102%, so they are fucking with the votes already. Maybe moving them for Rose?

This may be a consequence of rounding all the percentages up for display purposes. For example:

22.5 + 22.5 = 45

23 + 23 = 46

Something like a 2% disparity with seven contestants is easily explained that way.

Poor Robin was barely featured in tonight's episode. She got about 4 minutes. The entire second half of the episode was basically for Jessica Gomes' shoot with just 4-5 minutes for Robin at the end.

I might be alone but I think Jessica had one of the most beautiful locations - and unfortunately she fell flat in the pictures. With the specials being on the Travel Channel I'm not surprised that the majority of the focus is the locations, climates and things like that with a bit of the girls peppered in there. Also Robyn looks way older than she is, I swore she was about 35, but she looks better in video than she does in her pictures.

Pick 3 Rookies who should return:

1. Hailey

2. Ashley

3. Solveig

Pick 3 Rookies to never return:

1. Erin

2. Rose

3. Robyn

Pick 3 Veterans to never return:

1. Chrissy

2. Jessica

3. Genevieve

Pick 3 Girls you would've preferred for the cover:

1. Gigi

2. Emily D.

3. Nina

Pick 3 models who attended casting calls who should've been in the issue:

1. Yara Khmidan

2. Megan Williams

3. Xenia Deli

Pick 3 models who should be in the casting calls in 2015 (for the 2016 issue):

1. Barbara Palvin

2. Hanna Edwinson

3. Dasha Dereviankina

Girls S.I. should bring back:

1. Bar Refaeli

2. Tori Praver

3. Michelle Vawer

I can't believe they turned this into a five one hour tv shows.  My impressions of the show.

1. The editors of SI sure do like to complain about their job.  

2. I kind of understand now why models aren't tv personalities. I thought being attractive was the main qualification like being Fox news reporter but some just don't have the personality for tv. 

3. Even if modeling and photography aren't actually the sexiest jobs in the world at times. Sell it like it is.  Your audience doesn't want to know how crappy your job can be because we all have jobs that are crappy to some degree. 

I'm beginning to think the Travel channel just said "Look, we're not going to give you any money or give you any people to help edit,but we'll air what you got. Think of it as free advertisement."

Which to MJ Day means, " Oh, I'll just interview myself and Darcie to fill most of the show."

This may be a consequence of rounding all the percentages up for display purposes. For example:

22.5 + 22.5 = 45

23 + 23 = 46

Something like a 2% disparity with seven contestants is easily explained that way.

we do this. every. year.

it's not worth trying to explain.  just let them think the votes are manipulated.  ignorance is the easiest path here.