Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

^Thanks for the Scans! <3

So far I'm quite disappointed with the Prints.... Hope the Digitals are better :D

So no doubt Nina stole the show! Gigi great body but such a weird face that's it's a no no. Sara looks AWESOME in 2 pics but the other 2 the hair&make up are (as always) so shitty that it looks like she in fact doesn't have Hair and makeup on lol.

Don't like any of the Rookies and especially disappointed with Erin..

My favs so far are:

- Nina

- Sara

- Lily (so so)

- Hannah D

It's sad because the magazine is the most important aspect of the entire shoot. And somehow the team at SI completely fuck it up with their terrible choices and very very poor decision making skills. These girls always look fairly decent in motion. The shots they get of the girls are always really nice. And from the stuff I've seen the girls look pretty damn good. And then they release the magazine and it is just a clusterfuck. The photo choices and editing is the worst part. I mean I'm sure there are some amazing shots that they can use but then some of the choices they make are ridiculous. I don't even want to go into the disastrous editing either.

Overall the mag is a let down. It's been a let down the last couple of years. I look forward to the web content mostly. The videos and images we see there are always 10x better than what we get in the mag.

Pheno thanks so much and Pretty thank you lovely ladies for all your hard work it is much appreciated.

I think Hannah D and Nina are the stars of the issue. They're shots are killer. Sadly some other girls look great like Lily and Emily D but didn't get much space in the issue instead we get so many photos of Samantha H and Chrissy who are just wastes of valuable space in the mag.

So Nina is gonna down in history as the greatest SI model to never get a solo cover. She has been the best model in every issue since she started and gets robbed every year. At least Hannah looked good this year and she didn't lose it to Kate. Actually, not having Kate Upton is super refreshing. Now dump Chrissy. Pretty underwhelming issue overall. Hopefully the web stuff makes up for it.

Thanks for all of the scanning, Pheno & Pretty!  :clap:

As for the issue, it exceeded my expectations.  Keep in mind that my expectations were of horribly Photoshopped models for 100 pages.  Instead, we got halfway decent photos.  They've still got too much Photoshop happening, and some absolutely awful ones like Hailey and the intro page for Hannah Davis' location.  Don't get me started on the cover, again, too.  So, there is certainly room for improvement.  But, the photos were good, with excellent use of the locations, in my opinion.

Nina, Hannah, and Solveig were the stars of the show, in my opinion.

Also, what's the big deal about the "plus size" Robyn Lawley?  Ashley Richardson was bigger than Robyn, so this "first plus size model" talk is off-base. Perhaps it's just because of some strict definition of "plus size", but whatever.  Anyone can see with their own eyes.  Ashley was great back then, by the way.  :)

Thanks you Pheno & Pretty for the pictures!

So far I must say I liked Nina, the Hanna's, Chanel and Lily (they both surprised me) and Sara.

Gigi I was expecting a bit more and same for Emily D. but I still think they did a nice job.

The rookies overall are a bit boring, I like Robyn's photos but then her personality manages to screw that off. Hailey I liked she has that kate Upton vibe to her. Ashley has some very good photos but that Gap.

Kelly makes ugly/awkard faces  Rose is a bit playboyish almost. Sol is meh.

Chrissy got to go. Jessica looks a bit boring (I used to really like her but it wasn't good...), Irina I think we've seen it all from her. Ariel has one great photo and all the others suck. Sam is just standing there, she obviously has a great body I find her really attractive but she is just... I don't even know how to explain it.

All the others are okish

I also think that the staff could have choosen better photos of a couple of the girls. And judging by the cover I though we would get a lot of photoshoop but it was actually okish

Contents

Locations:  Virgin Islands & Washington

Models: Rose Bertram (Rookie), Lily Aldridge, Genevieve Morton

Slight Nipple Warning: Gen's picture. Click at your own risk.

BZvP7viO.jpg

Hmmm i think i'll take the risk ! :D

What a horrible photoshop on the mag ... but we are use now i guess ... They all looks like Mona Lisa :D sorry to say :p

Number of solo and fullpage pictures of every model - not including ads.

Hannah - 2, she is smooth lol good for a wise cover ...

Nina - 2, great body, but i definitely can't handle her face...

Solveig - 1.5

Chanel - 1

Jessica - 2.5

Chrissy - ...

Samantha - 3

Hailey - 4.5

Kate - 4

Lily - 3

Hannah F - 3.75

Sara - 1.5

Ariel - 1.5

Irina - 3

Gigi - 2

EmRata - 4.5

Ashley - 3 (3 points only for her body)

Kelly - 3.5 good surprise i like her

Rose - 4 VERY good surprise, i love her, i hope she going to become a vet' !

Robyn - ...

Genevieve - 4.25

Emily D - 4

Erin - 3.75

I Can't wait to see the rest, but overall, this is my opinion.

Thanks Pheno and Pretty for the job and all and all !!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

I agree, thanks for the pics Pheno, Pretty.

I think that SI shouldn't do any photoshopping (altering) or if they have to it should be minimal (less than this).

I'm not sure which are the best (but all would I'm sure would be better without SI's photoshopping), but good: Haley, Hanna F, Kelly (though why doesn't she face the camera more instead of face up like that), Ashley S, Sara, Irina, Chrissy :ninja: (in a way I think she looked better than a couple of Lily's), Genevieve, Erin, Nina, Jessica, Hannah D, Gigi was okay, and Emilys too.

I didnt' think the cover was that good, (photoshop and pose). But she looked okay on the TV show (though not like an SI model eg. arms/legs).

Also, what's the big deal about the "plus size" Robyn Lawley?

I think it's the "plus size" Ashley Graham that the sites are talking about not Robyn.

too many of the same style of shots over and over again.  all those ones cut from the thighs up just feel like a catalogue to me.  What happened to the creativity of photography?! 

+1

Thanks Pheno, thank u Pretty!  :flower: