Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I love Hannah, I love the suit. I love the pose. I don't like the cover. o.o Her skin just looks weird to me. Too much airbrushing. She just looks plastic and fake. And the background doesn't do it for me. Of all the American related scenery they choose a fucking farm fence. 

THIS!

My first thought was "butterface," but after a while I thought her face looked alright.  Her body looks excellent, although the pose is a bit too trashy.

Of course, the main reason she made cover is who she's dating.  That's how SI likes to do it .

I think Hannah is absolutely gorgeous!!! BUT I think the photo is ridiculously photoshopped (come on, she doesn't need that much airbrush!) and tbh I find the pose (especially the bottom part) too cheap and tacky... Those panties left too little for imagination for a cover photo.

Overall I'm happy with the Model chosen, way better than Gigi, EmRata, Chrissy (lord, no!) or even Lily (she was my favorite American model but it would be like a VS retake...)

Hoping next year it's gonna be in Europe and Sara scores the cover!!!

The airbrushing isn't as bad as it usually is known to be in SI (looking @ you 2012 cover. Kate Upton looked fake as fuck then, kinda was bordering on not looking human). It honestly just seems like standard airbrushing to me this year  :idk:

I keep looking at the cover and maybe the panty shot is a little too low, if it was even a pinkynail length lower you'd be seeing things you need not see (even if you want to see that). Also location wise I think it's the first Swim cover where they haven't taken a picture on a beach or somewhere near water. That's new, but somewhat a little underwhelming. It kinda looks like she's standing by a place where they have horses or something. 

From what I'm seeing a lot of people find it too risqué in comment sections and other places (just because of the pose), but some people have the most hilarious thoughts on the cover. My favourite being; "What's next? A video diary of her next PAP smear?" :rofl: 

She is incredibly hot and I'm glad she got the cover (even though seriously I'm an idiot, because I thought the "we've got Hannah Davis" on the 2013 cover theory was hogwash). But I am not a huge fan of that cover... airbrushing is awful and the pose is kinda forgettable, just looks a bit generic to me.

Wow that's a surprise. Even though I like Hannah I did not except she would get the cover. She dates Derek, ok, but she's not known, there are more popular girls in the cast.

And the yeay she hold her bikini bottom looks horrible and tacky :ninja: at least the upper half of the bikini somehow fits :p

08 was the last time when SI delivered a true masterpiece. And it could 've been even better had they chosen Bar for the cover. That shoot along the Dead Sea :chicken: (maybe they decided against it in order to avoid sparking any controversy :idk:) Kinda ironic that when Bar eventually got the cover in 09 that photoshoot was nothing special.

I liked 06. I think it was 06. The one with all the girls on it. I also liked Marisa's. That was the last one I liked. I love Beyonce but I hated her cover because it should only be for models not celebs. I didn't mind last years because I love Lily but it was nothing special. And I think for me the most iconic shot is probably Tyra's solo shot in 97 or 98 whatever that year was. That is still my fav cover ever. I think Hannah's is good. Better than the last few years.