Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I have no idea what are they trying to accomplish with that. Get her more jobs if she's younger?

And what if they do manage to make her more successful? Then people will find out about her lie.

It makes Kate look really bad with all of this.

Is it really? For it to be common it needs to be on a wide scale and I can't remember if I ever heard of someone lying about his/her age.

I mean, it's all public knowledge about now.

Maybe it can happen with fairly obscure models like Kate Bock but definitely not with anyone who is in the public eye and world famous.

I think it's pretty common knowledge. :ninja: Joan Smalls, Agyness Deyn, KK, Jess White have all adjusted their age at one point or another to name a few. JLO knocked a whole ten years off her age. It's ridiculous, but it's true. "Younger" girls work more.

Misread the article, it was only a year, but JLo had lied about her age until she was questioned by the police and had to give her real age. Same thing happened to Nicki Minaj. I don't understand knocking a single year off your age but :idk: Agyness took off 6, and all her high school classmates made a FB page to call her out. :rofl:

For everyone who wanted a Chrissy/Kanye catfight, they're going on double dates, so I don't think you'll get your wishes. 

I think it's pretty common knowledge. :ninja: Joan Smalls, Agyness Deyn, KK, Jess White have all adjusted their age at one point or another to name a few. JLO knocked a whole ten years off her age. It's ridiculous, but it's true. "Younger" girls work more.

Joan looks 28-ish I swear

For everyone who wanted a Chrissy/Kanye catfight, they're going on double dates, so I don't think you'll get your wishes. 

One step closer to getting Kim K on the cover of SI, or a Kim/Chrissy duel cover! :chicken: Yesssss! The dream is real.

Following it with.... :rofl:

Kim Kardashian's 'Sports Illustrated' Cover Will Only Happen If Chrissy Teigen Gets Involved
Apparently Sports Illustrated has turned its models into recruiters, with seasoned veterans looking for the best bikini bodies out there. At least, that’s what Chrissy Teigen is doing. In a recent interview with E! News, Teigen endorsed Kim Kardashian as a potential Sports Illustrated model. She said that Kim “would be fantastic,” adding, ”I mean if there is a swimsuit body out there, it’s Kim Kardashian, my goodness!” To which the world replied, “no shit.” The only actual question is, would Kim do it? 
There’s no doubt that the magazine would love to have her. As Teigen so expertly observed, Kim has a great swimsuit body, it’s kind of half the reason she’s famous in the first place, and she would make any issue of Sports Illustrated an instant bestseller. But recently, it seems like Kim wants to be taken more seriously—she is the future Mrs. Kanye West, after all, and we all know how serious he can be.
Then, of course, there’s the Vogue cover. Kim’s dreams came true when she finally landed that coveted photo shoot, so she might not want to do the raunchier stuff like Sports Illustrated anymore, no matter how many people want it. Then again, she posts plenty of bikini selfies on Instagram, so why not let a magazine pay her for basically the same photos?
If Teigen really wants Kim to join her in Sports Illustrated, she can probably help sway her opinion. Teigen is married to a serious musician of her own, John Legend, and one double date could get both halves of Kimye on board.

xUeWqdj.pngxUeWqdj.png

Following it with.... :rofl:

Kim Kardashian's 'Sports Illustrated' Cover Will Only Happen If Chrissy Teigen Gets Involved

Apparently Sports Illustrated has turned its models into recruiters, with seasoned veterans looking for the best bikini bodies out there. At least, that’s what Chrissy Teigen is doing. In a recent interview with E! News, Teigen endorsed Kim Kardashian as a potential Sports Illustrated model. She said that Kim “would be fantastic,” adding, ”I mean if there is a swimsuit body out there, it’s Kim Kardashian, my goodness!” To which the world replied, “no shit.” The only actual question is, would Kim do it? 

There’s no doubt that the magazine would love to have her. As Teigen so expertly observed, Kim has a great swimsuit body, it’s kind of half the reason she’s famous in the first place, and she would make any issue of Sports Illustrated an instant bestseller. But recently, it seems like Kim wants to be taken more seriously—she is the future Mrs. Kanye West, after all, and we all know how serious he can be.

Then, of course, there’s the Vogue cover. Kim’s dreams came true when she finally landed that coveted photo shoot, so she might not want to do the raunchier stuff like Sports Illustrated anymore, no matter how many people want it. Then again, she posts plenty of bikini selfies on Instagram, so why not let a magazine pay her for basically the same photos?

If Teigen really wants Kim to join her in Sports Illustrated, she can probably help sway her opinion. Teigen is married to a serious musician of her own, John Legend, and one double date could get both halves of Kimye on board.

xUeWqdj.pngxUeWqdj.png

So Chrissy's one woman campaign to destroy SISE from the inside continues!