Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Do we spoil it or keep the surprise?

Keep, this one belongs to the three of us... SHHHH

Wait... She's good friends with Chrissy... this all makes sense.

Based on what I'm seeing Pheno/Clauds, she's pretty damn hot. Very 80's pinup.

I'm only posting this because Kelly has made it public. This pic was taken around the time of the OR shoot.

Look at the rock in the background, which I've confirmed is a location shoot for SI this year. (Looks very similar)

9SIml0C.jpg

So after spending a lot of time trying to ID models and locations, this is the final list Pretty and I came up with. The locations are not in order, I wrote them down as I remembered them.

Location #1 - Hawaii - Irina Shayk, Emily Didonato, Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski and Hailey Clauson (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai
Location #2 - Route 66 - Sara Sampaio, Hannah Ferguson, Ariel Meredith & Ashley Smith (Rookie)
Location #3 - West Coast - Samantha Hoopes, Lily Aldridge, Kelly Rohrbach (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai
Location #4 - Yellowstone - Jessica Gomes, Nina Agdal, Chrissy Teigen & Roby Lawley (Rookie)
Location #5 - The South - Hannah Davis, Kate Bock & Solveig Mork (Rookie) 
Location #6 -  US. Virgin Islands - Genevie Morton, Hailey Clauson, Nina Agdal, Ariel Meredith, Erin Heatherton (Rookie)& Stephanie Rose Bertram (Rookie). Photographed by Yu Tsai 
Location #7 - The Hamptons - Athletes

23 Models with 16 Returning Girls + 7 Rookies, out of seven rookies only Solveig wasn't in a Casting Call. We think more models shot twice but we're not 100% sure yet.

During the VI shoot Nina was in the same place, with the same photographer shooting Beach Bunny and since it was 100% confirmed that Hailey did both gigs, it's safe to assume Nina too

@Pheno did Solveig have a Casting Call? I don't see it but tbh I find it stupid to post casting calls from all your rookies and then wanting people to be surprised when we already know who and where to look for O.o

I've said it was stupid for ages, especially considering the degree of secrecy that is attempted. But no one listens to me.. point in my case Pretty... NEVER LISTENS... Asks me a million and one questions, then proceeds to ignore half the answers.