Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

What are people's thoughts on the VS swimsuit show due in February? Is VS trying to replace SI in social relevance.

Yeaaah, no. I don't think so. VS Swim is nothing compared to SI in terms of relevance. Sure, since they're a lingerie and swimwear company, they always promote their lines like crazy, but replacing SI, I don't see it happening. I think they are trying something new with the whole VS Swim show. The fact they're airing it during SISE release does indicate they're trying to steal some of the spotlight but I don't think VS Swim will reach SI status. But hey, I could be wrong :idk:

By the way, this picture is 1000x times better than the preview I've already seen of Lily.

2000% better. That first shot was beyond bad imo.

Oregon location 90% sure, but could be Northern California along the coast as well. But from the other picture is looks like Lily is in Portland down near the marina with the boats in the background.

GXLK15G.jpg

Just for you Clauds :rofl:

What are people's thoughts on the VS swimsuit show due in February? Is VS trying to replace SI in social relevance.

Yeaaah, no. I don't think so. VS Swim is nothing compared to SI in terms of relevance. Sure, since they're a lingerie and swimwear company, they always promote their lines like crazy, but replacing SI, I don't see it happening. I think they are trying something new with the whole VS Swim show. The fact they're airing it during SISE release does indicate they're trying to steal some of the spotlight but I don't think VS Swim will reach SI status. But hey, I could be wrong :idk:

I'm curious how it affects models that are on both sides: Lily and Sara.  Did Erin leave VS or get fired for gaining weight?  I always associate SI with beautiful girls but in a girl next door way. VS girls are fashiony, a little more exotic and super skinny. 

Men are SI demographic and Women are VS's