Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

uh yeah a bunch of pics leaked but i can't post a link because it's all a lie

:cain:

Please don't ban me. But here is Erin

In the past SI/Timer Warner has threatened BZ with lawsuits for posting early content. This will be the only warning I give... DO NOT post early SI content on BZ or you will be removed from the forum. - Pretty

i am not getting banned. Sorry guys. Its only a month away.

You can send the ones interested the pictures via PM or say where you got them and you wont be banned tho.

Am i the only one surprised they didnt release anything yet? It's like three weeks away only and with VS and their #somethingbigiscoming thing and now a SB commercial SI should be trying to hype up the magazine

Peeps be careful as much as we all wanna see it don't risk getting BZ screwed.

The paranoia around here cracks me up.  There's already massive amounts of copyrighted content posted on here that's not credited to it's original source.  Posting leaked pictures from SI won't change that one way or another.

i am not getting banned. Sorry guys. Its only a month away.

You can send the ones interested the pictures via PM or say where you got them and you wont be banned tho.

Am i the only one surprised they didnt release anything yet? It's like three weeks away only and with VS and their #somethingbigiscoming thing and now a SB commercial SI should be trying to hype up the magazine

Yeah I'm a little surprised. Seems like there is no hype whatsoever this year.

The paranoia around here cracks me up. There's already massive amounts of copyrighted content posted on here that's not credited to it's original source. Posting leaked pictures from SI won't change that one way or another.
Yes posting content that is officially released without credit is fine seeing as how it's everywhere. But posting leaked stuff that isn't anywhere else is a huge risk.

The paranoia around here cracks me up. There's already massive amounts of copyrighted content posted on here that's not credited to it's original source. Posting leaked pictures from SI won't change that one way or another.
Yes posting content that is officially released without credit is fine seeing as how it's everywhere. But posting leaked stuff that isn't anywhere else is a huge risk.

A huge risk to what?  There's absolutely no difference legally.